El Salvador

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget hotels.

San José Costa Rica Aug 19, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Any budget hotels in sanjose coasarica central part I mean down town.
      Less than USD 30-40.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2014 at 11:33 AM
    • General question

El Salvador Jun 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I heard many stories about El Salvador. I was offered a job there at a well known company. The job offered is in San Sanvador. I would like to know directly from Salvatorian living in San Salvador, how the life is. Is it really as dangerous as I heard to the point that will considering taking my family there to live? I am latin leaving in Colombia so I know about danger from the latin point of view. Some times foreign and locals living outside tent to exaggerate. Are there good schools, good life there? kindly reply to wilsochef@hotmail.com

1 Answer Jun 27, 2014 at 5:39 PM
    • Activities

Sonsonate May 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM

What are some different tourist attractions or activities to do in Sonsonate?

2 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Spending Money

El Salvador May 7, 2014 at 2:23 AM

I'm going to El Salvador, San Salvador in November for five days, I was wondering how much money should I bring for food and transport my hotel is already paid for. Thank you for your help.

3 Answers May 7, 2014 at 12:31 PM
    • Traveling to La Union

La Unión May 3, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Is it safe to travel there? My friend recently went and said that it's more dangerous than before especially for a woman.

5 Answers May 8, 2014 at 5:54 PM
    • NIGHT BUS SERVICE

San Salvador Apr 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM

IS THERE ANY GOOD BUS SERVICE NIGHT FROM GUETAMALA TO SAN SALVADOR PLEASE
      silkmurthy@gmail.com

• Do you need a car in San Salvador?

El Salvador Apr 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Any suggestions on car rental companies? I can’t seem to find any reviews on car rentals and the few I found on Google were from trip advisor and are very negative towards Alamo car rental @ the international airport. Am I better off just taking taxis?

6 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 5:51 PM
    • How can I get from the UK to El Salvador without travelling through the US?

El Salvador Mar 31, 2014 at 4:47 AM

My wife is a Salvadorean citizen and lived for 20+ years in america, but was an over-stayer, she now lives with me in the UK and i recently got screwed out of £1200 because apparently you need a US visa to 'change plane' in america.

I can't find any direct flights from here to El Salvador, does anyone know what the best way would be to get there?

5 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • el cuco to santa ana

El Salvador Mar 28, 2014 at 9:29 AM

my boyfriend and I didnt book our bus in time to go fromm el cuco to santa ana. a taxi wants to charge us $150.00. we are trying to find something for more like $100. we need to leave tomorrow 3/29/14 can anyone help? or knw of another bus other than gekko or regular transit ?

1 Answer Mar 28, 2014 at 9:48 AM
    • taxi or bus

San Salvador Mar 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM

What is cheaper a taxi or a bus if you stayed for a week in El Salvador?

4 Answers May 27, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    • travelnut94's Profile Photo

Sports Bars in San Salvador that might show American NCAA College Basketball Games

El Salvador Mar 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM

My wife and I will be in San Salvador this weekend during the American March Madness College Basketball Tournament. Does anyone know a sports bar that will show those games?

1 Answer Mar 24, 2014 at 2:17 PM
    • Safe In El Salvador?

El Salvador Mar 11, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I am a single white male age 56 going to el Salvador to el de Cameron salintas hotel for the first time can anyone give me any advice as far as safety and having fun?

2 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 3:26 PM
    • MichaelH49's Profile Photo

arriving in san salvador , el salvador

San Salvador Feb 15, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I ll be getting into San Salvador at 8 am and the connecting flight is not till 3 pm..same day.. Is it possible for me to get out of the airport and get a bus to the city center and then get back in time for the flight? Just to check out the ride and see the center from a bus would be great and would be so much better than sitting in an airport....I hear the airport is a great distance from the city...

4 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    • Getting around El Salvdor between San Pablo Tacachico, La Libertad and San Salvador

El Salvador Feb 13, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Would it be cheaper to get a taxi to take us from the airport to San Pablo Tacachico or to go with a micro bus. How much are taxi now a days in ES?

• Driving to El Salvador from Los Angeles CA 2014

San Salvador Jan 23, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know of any groups organizing a driving trip to El Salvador from Los Angeles. I want to drive a car to El Salvador for my dad but i think it would be safer to drive in a group rather than alone. Please advice. Thank you.

Regards,
      Carlos

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • anil8352's Profile Photo

invitation letter

El Salvador Dec 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM

hi iam from india me and my friends want to visit san salvador in december 2013 and would li9ke to know if some one can send us invitation letter we can pay them for that

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    • Worth renting a car?

El Salvador Nov 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I'm going to El Salvador for 10 days with 3 friends, planning on traveling San Salvador - Lago Coatepeque - Parque Nacional Los Volcanes - Juaya - Apaneca - Tacuba - El Tunco. Is it easy to get around the Ruta de las Flores part by bus or will we constantly need to go back to Santa Ana to make it to our next destination? Will it be easier to just get a car for the whole trip or is renting a car more expensive and too much hassle for risk of theft or accidents?

1 Answer Nov 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    • Motorcycle Rentals

San Salvador Sep 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Good day...!!! Just wondering if a person can rent a Harley or some other kind of motorcycle in El Salvador... if so where is the best place to ride out of traffic ...???
      What else is fun to do there...???
      Traveling there in Oct for a week....
      Cheers..!!!
      Thanks...!!!
      TC

• HenarC's Profile Photo

busetas taxi para 32 personas

El Salvador Sep 11, 2013 at 6:56 PM

alguien sabe alguna compañia que tenga busetas de taxi para 32 para trasnportar de aeropuerto a la zona rosa???? gracias

• HenarC's Profile Photo

buses en el salvador

San Salvador Sep 11, 2013 at 2:29 PM

puedo tomar un bus desde el aerpuerto internacional del salvador a la zona rosa san salvador???

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM
    • money el salvador

El Salvador Aug 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM

if i were to go to el salvador how much money would i need

4 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM
    • Budget accommodations in San Salvador, Santa Tecla, Suchitoto, El Tunco

San Salvador Jun 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I am planning to travel to El Salvador in August and am wondering how easy it is to find budget hotels that have rooms available. We've traveled a lot through Honduras and it's always been really easy to just show up to a town and get an affordable room when we arrive, but not sure if it is similar in El Salvador. I would prefer to be able to see the hotel before committing, but if it's not too easy to find available rooms, I'm thinking it might be worth booking ahead. We're looking for places $30 for a double. We'll be arriving August 17th, so hopefully it won't be as busy as the week before, when many Salvadorans are on vacation. Thanks!

Also - we are coming from San Pedro Sula and planning on going to San Salvador-->Santa Tecla-->El Tunco-->Suchitoto/Cinquera-->back to Honduras..any thoughts/suggestions would be very appreciated!

• Are there Hostels/a place to stay for cheap when visiting Ilopango?

Ilopango Mar 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I am traveling to El Salvador in a month and would love to Ilopango and was wondering if there were actual hostels in the general area as opposed to camping out in this area?

• Getting to Quepos

San José Costa Rica Dec 11, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hey all, I will get into San Jose tomorrow 12/12/12 and was wondering if anyone was looking for a shuttle mate or even if you would like to split a rental car. Also if you have any suggestions on an easy or best way to get there if I dont rent a car. How much can I expect to pay if I take a taxi? Is there shuttle services at the airport that you dont have to sign up for in advance? I get in at 2:25pm and not sure how long it takes to get through customs. So not sure what options I will have getting out of the airport around 3ish? Any and all help will be appreciated!!

• Visiting Suchitoto

Suchitoto Sep 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Where is the station for the buses going from San Salvador to Suchitoto and how often do they depart?.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 15, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • Solo in San Salvador, looking for a guide

El Salvador Aug 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I will be travelling to San Salvador on a last minute whim this Fri-Tue. If anyone knows of any family memebers or friends that I can pay to show me around that would be great! I just want to do local food, drinks and culture. I work for a large food distibutor in the US and can be considered a "foodie". I will write a short article in our motnhly newsletter which is nationwide with over 100,000 subscribers.

2 Answers Nov 10, 2011 at 5:46 PM
    • Surf Tours?

El Salvador Jul 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Any recommendations on surf tours? I am looking to spend some time around La Libertad and the "East".

2 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    • Extended stay in Elsalvador

El Salvador Apr 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Hi I am an American citizen married to a Salvadorean my husband was granted voluntary departure early this year. We are awaiting consular processing so that he may return legally to the US. I would like to await the whole process in El Salvador algon with my 2 children that we have together. I am clueless as to what i need to do before going and while I am there. Do we need visas to stay for more than 90 days? If so where do I obtain information on getting the visa. Plus what other documents do i have to have before leaving the US. I do not know how long the visa process will take and I would like to be prepared.

1 Answer Apr 7, 2011 at 5:59 PM
    • FlyingElizabeth's Profile Photo

overnighting at El Salvador International Airport (SAL)

San Salvador Mar 31, 2011 at 6:11 PM

in May, I'll be overnighting at El Salvador International Airport (a.k.a. Comalapa International Airport or SAL). Unfortunately, I land around 10pm and depart the next morning around 7:15am.

I'm hoping to find something more interesting (but safe too) than just a van/shuttle to the airport hotel and an early wake-up call.

Any ideas?? Thanks!!

• I_luv_travelling's Profile Photo

El Salvador with kids?

El Salvador Mar 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Hello,

We are planning to travel to El Salvador in December 2011.
      Any specific tips if we're to go with kids.
      They will be 3 and 5 at time of travel.

Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM