Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sunday opening

Almuñécar Dec 28, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Is paradise Manuela and Lori sexi bird park open today

more
    • Estepona in Novemer

Estepona Jan 5, 2015 at 7:40 AM

I was thinking of visiting for a week at the beginning of November - will it be warm with plenty to do?

more
    • Bus from Sevilla to Los Canos de Meca

Sevilla Jan 4, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Where do I find the timetables and bus company from this route. Travelling to Los Canos on Thursday and returning following Friday.

more
    • holiday for family

Torremolinos Jan 12, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello there, I'm just looking for a bit of advice. I'm planning a visit for 10 days to Toremollinos in May 2015. I've have been researching a lot of hotel and think the one I like best especially for my toddler is Sol Principi. Has anyone been there and if so what was you opinion and feel for the hotel. Also I'm looking for a holiday that has quite a fair bit to do outside the hotel so we arnt tied everyday all day. I've seen there are theme parks zoos and aquamarina parks not far from the town and was just wondering has anyone visited these. I'm just tying to get a feel doe the place. This is our first holiday in 7 years and our first time taking our 2yr old daughter abroad and so desperately want to get it right for us all.

more
    • calle larios

Málaga Dec 27, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Are shops in Calle Larios open on sundays? is it worth going on a sunday?

more
    • airport transfer

Málaga Yesterday

What is the best way to get to a hotel in Granada from Malaga airport? Is Shuttle Direct reputable?

more
    • petty crime problem in Seville?

Sevilla Jan 21, 2015 at 9:03 AM

How bad is the petty crime problem in Seville? Do you have to be on guard at street cafes etc.?

more
    • Best tips for 10 day trip to Costa del Sol and Morocco

Málaga Jan 9, 2015 at 6:00 AM

My sister and I will be traveling to Malaga in July 2015 and would like to spend approx. 5 - 6 days in Spain and 4 days exploring Morocco. Any advice on sites to definitely see and modes of transportation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Renee

more
    • Dogs on public transportation!

Málaga Jan 15, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Are dogs (small) allowed on bus, train and/or in taxi in Malaga/Andalucia?

more
    • What is open in January?

Torremolinos Jan 2, 2015 at 4:36 AM

Hello there

We are travelling to Torremolinos in the middle of January and I haven't been able to get a clear idea of what might be open in terms of restaurants, bars and shops etc. I am expecting it to be very quiet and am wondering whether to increase the level of borad basis at the hotel if we are unlikely to be able to eat out or find any bars for entertainment etc. If there is a better resort that may be busier then we could also look at changing accomodation plans.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

more