El Puerto de Santa María

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from El Puerto to Gibraltar?

by mwolins Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I am planning to use El Puerto de Santa Maria as a base for several days of sightseeing and am looking for a convenient way to get to Gibraltar for a day tour. I can't seem to find any tour operators that leave out of El Puerto. Surely there's a bus that will get me to the Rock and back?

2 Answers Mar 7, 2011 at 9:28 PM
    • bus round coast

by bustrip Online Now Aug 19, 2009 at 5:01 AM

Can we get to El Puerto round the coast from Sanlucar de Barrameda, by bus?

2 Answers Aug 19, 2009 at 8:10 AM
    • Jivegirl's Profile Photo

El puerto de Santa Maria Is it a "dump"

by Jivegirl Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Hi
      I am considering after vters tips coming to El Puerto in June with husband and son
      for a few days after Seville.
      However Ive seen some mixed reviews for El Puerto including one on another website saying its a dump!
      They then didnt go on to say why. (Were they joking)
      What do people think?

Can it be called pretty? (Im not sure about the view to Cadiz on Puntilla beach that ive seen photos of-is it very industrial?)

We are not relly lie on the beach people but our son will like to paddle and play in some sand and we want an interesting town to explore and use as a base.
      Would we be better going to Conil?
      All opinions please!

2 Answers May 16, 2007 at 3:31 AM
    • El Puerto de Santa María

by tremone Online Now Mar 3, 2005 at 8:42 AM

Hi,
      We heading to El Puerto de Santa María in the cadiz region in Early may. Any suggestions/tips. Renting out a car so i'll probably take in a white village or two but have no other itinerary, so if you can fill in the blanks let me know.

3 Answers Mar 14, 2005 at 11:28 AM