El Paso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need fun activities!

Plano Nov 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Traveling 02/15/15 to the Woga Meet. Is there a gun range that is open to the public? Mom, Dad, and 10yr old boy. Need suggestions on fun things to do and what to wear (weather wise)!

more
    • Needing name of a store in Gruene

Gruene Dec 3, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hoping someone can help me with the name of a store located on Gruene Road. It is one of the last stores, if not the last, on the right if you are going towards New Braunsfel, the same side as Gruene Hall. It has very eclectic metal art, signs, etc.; and I recall a wall of very inexpensive jewelry.
      Thank you!

more
    • Emorei_19's Profile Photo

Decent areas in Houston to Live

Houston Nov 29, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Hey,
      I am from Detroit MI, and I just moved to Conroe, TX with family. I plan to relocate to Houston but I am unaware of what are good sides of Houston to stay on. I am 19 i work 2 jobs and college part time. I want something nice and cheap but not in a bad area. Please help !!

more
    • operating hours for the Museum of Natural Science

Houston Nov 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

We were planning a trip to Houston for the Thanksgiving Weekend. I was curious as to what Musems would actually be open on the day after Thanksgiving or even on the Saturday.

more
    • Parking car in El Paso

by JuannaMaria Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 10:35 PM

My husband is from Mexico and is coming to Juarez for his interview for his visa. I want to drive to El Paso and leave my car, ride a taxi into Juarez. We will stay approximately one week and if he gets his visa we both will ride a taxi back into USA. Is this possible?

1 Answer Aug 4, 2014 at 5:27 AM
    • horse racing

by angelo73 Online Now May 19, 2014 at 5:55 PM

is there a race track in el paso

1 Answer May 19, 2014 at 6:46 PM
    • robin29's Profile Photo

Last night in El Paso, what to do?

by robin29 Online Now May 14, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Last night in El Paso, any ideas for a great night out for me and my boyfriend. Food, culture, entertainment anything? We wanted to do the air tram at Wyler but it is closed mon-thurs. Any advice on what would compensate for this?

• EL PASO Walking Clubs

by mikemorrison170 Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 11:11 AM

I am travelling from Scotland and will be staying in El Paso for 6 weeks April/May and
      would like to join any walking/hiking group outing during my stay
      Thanks Mike.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2014 at 1:55 PM
    • How do I get to central camionera (bus central) in Cd. Juarez from El Paso downtown by bus?

by rantoku Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I'm going to Mexico from El Paso. But I don't know how to get to central caminoera. Please let me know if you have information.

• 1 Day Plan for El Paso?

by Allen11 Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I have one day in El Paso en route to some nearby states, any recommendations for what to see?

3 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    • Good affordable nail salons?

by tanya29 Online Now Oct 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Been here a few months & I miss my acrylics... any recommedations for nail salons that do GOOD acrylics with good color/design selections for less than4O?? & preferrably speak English well? Thanks!

• maxcat16's Profile Photo

Is El Paso 'safe' for a day and night trip?

by maxcat16 Online Now Apr 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I know this is probably very rude to El Paso residents - but we live in UK and only hear the stories about Juarez - so just want to double-check.

We are likely to be passing through southern New Mexico and El Paso on way to Big Bend - we'd like to spend the night in El Paso but only if it isn't too edgy eg to go out to a bar in the evening etc.

Grateful for advice!

Thanks

J

11 Answers Jul 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    • is there ANY COUNTRY DANCE HALLS IN EL PASO?

by alvi48 Online Now Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM

ill be in el paso visiting some family i havent seen in a good long while and i was wondering if there were any country music dancehalls that i could take my girlfriend to when the whole family from all over the state meets up in el paso this year. I was thinking of a place like COWBOYS in SAN ANTONIO or BILLY BOBS in DALLAS or GILLEYS in HOUSTON. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2008 at 8:20 PM
    • fancydancer's Profile Photo

Best Area to Stay the Night

by fancydancer Online Now Jul 6, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Hi All,
      A friend and I will be stopping over in El Paso for a night and I'm just trying to figure out the best area to stay in. I was either looking for hotels south of the 10 freeway around Texas Ave. and Stanton St. or near the Mesa and Robinson/ Cincinnati intersection. Ideally I'd like to be around good nightlife (not dance clubs but some good cheap bars) within walking distance. And safe areas definitely. Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM
    • Is El paso safe for women

by genie11 Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 6:22 AM

Hi im a young lady ,im moving to el paso to be with my fiancee in a few months , im from australia and never been there , im a little concerned about my safty as ive heard alot of dangers in el paso with rapes and things . i was wondering if u could let me know of some of the dangers and tips to stay safe, would be much appricated.. thankyou

4 Answers Apr 27, 2011 at 6:55 AM
    • shopping

by jorgealberti Online Now Nov 21, 2006 at 2:09 PM

where can i find an schedule to after thanksgiving day shopping in cielo vista mall

• Quinne's Profile Photo

Crystal Dreams

by Quinne Online Now Aug 15, 2006 at 2:09 PM

I heard that the OP has Crystal Dreams on Thursdays... Is that true? I want desperately to find a rave place around here - I'm from Ohio and I'm looking for some familiar atmosphere.

• Taxi Service from El Paso to Ciudad Juarez

by chicagolass Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 7:30 PM

For a woman traveling alone, how safe is it to take a taxi
      from the El Paso airport to the American Consulate in Juarez?
      Can you give me some advice as to a specific taxi service
      to use?
      Thank you.

• after8's Profile Photo

grey hound bus

by after8 Online Now Apr 14, 2006 at 9:13 PM

hi coming from los angeles to el paso on the grey hound bus ,just to get by air to exspensive,is there another bus station to get from el paso to ciudad delicias this will be in august if any one have any suggestion please email me because airline ticket is pricy thank you

• travel into Mexico from El Paso for non-US citizens

by kme123 Online Now Mar 12, 2006 at 4:17 AM

I'm going to be in El Paso in a month's time, and would really like to go into Mexico via the footbridge. I'm British, and it's not clear from the US Embassy website whether or not non-US citizens without a visa (I qualify for the visa waver programme) can cross into Mexico and back again.
      Any knowledge on this gratefully received!

1 Answer Mar 13, 2006 at 2:08 PM
    • Kellyd543's Profile Photo

Cool place to stay

by Kellyd543 Online Now Mar 8, 2006 at 9:07 AM

My friend and I are going to EL Paso in May...can anyone suggest a hotel. Im looking for a location that offers something to do in the surrounding area?? We like to go out, opportunities to have some authentic ELP type cuisine and drinks, meet some people etc. Any suggestions welcome.

• Kellyd543's Profile Photo

Tell me all you can

by Kellyd543 Online Now Jan 28, 2006 at 4:22 PM

My husband has accepted a job in El Paso so we are definetly Texas bound this summer.

I have been scouring the internet about El Paso ever since we got the news. I've read a lot of negative stuff about El Paso, but I have heard some good too.

I am really interested in people's advice and opinions about El Paso. Places to go, things one should know about the area, favorite hang outs etc.

Thanks in advance...and no matter what, I am determined to find the good in El Paso!!

5 Answers Feb 24, 2006 at 12:31 PM
    • How to get to Juarez

by KCRoy Online Now Sep 14, 2005 at 1:30 PM

I am sending my Mom to El Paso for a vacation, and then on to Acapulco. I have her flying into El Paso and staying there, but flying out of Juarez (it was so much cheaper to Acapulco). What is the easiest/cheapest/safest way to tell my Mom to get from a hotel in El Paso to the Juarez airport?

2 Answers Oct 13, 2005 at 4:20 AM
    • Anyone left?

by Lucky2006 Online Now Aug 3, 2005 at 9:30 AM

I'am from El Paso, and notice that this forum gets very little use, if any...

3 Answers Oct 13, 2005 at 4:22 AM
    • vyxxyn's Profile Photo

Budget + Clean + Safe Accommodation

by vyxxyn Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 6:27 PM

Hi there, I'd be travelling to El Paso soon. Could you recommend me a hotel that's about US$70 per night, that's clean, safe and close to zip code 79925? Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 30, 2004 at 9:22 AM
    • Thinking about Relocating to El Paso

by smcclellan Online Now Mar 20, 2004 at 7:35 AM

We live in Delaware and are considering moving to either Albuquerque or El Paso. Could you please answer the following questions? What do you think of your city? How many parks are in the area? Do they have Play scapes? How’s the traffic? What are the schools like? What parts of your area do you avoid? Why? Any thing else that you would like to tell us about your city?: Thankyou, Stacey

1 Answer Aug 30, 2004 at 3:31 AM
    • 13 moon community

by gurunyame Online Now Oct 20, 2003 at 8:56 AM

is there anyone in the el paso or new mexico area belonging to the 13 moon community.