El Nido

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Talindak Beach Cottages

by AnitaLinh Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Hi friends, i will go to El Nido from 18-21 Jun 2014 and i am finding accommodation. Is anyone in Talindak Beach Cottages? Is it recommended? Thanks a lot!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 3:10 AM
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Travel to Linapacan

by heydelin Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Hi, have you seen that link about the clearest water in the world? Well, Linapacan in Palawan is one of them. Has any of you been there? I need details on how to go there from El Nido. Can we do day trip there and then go back to spend night at El Nido?

Thanks!

Haydee

9 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    • Package to avail.

by Greeen Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 4:48 AM

I and my friends are planning to go to palawan this coming May. I've been searching the net for a good package that we can avail. However, I can't really find a definite price for each the package I find. Anyone knows a good package that we can avail and the budget that we need for it. There are at least 10 of us.

9 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    • Transfer from puerto prinsesa to el nido

by vrinkmay Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Is it safe to travel to el nido at night/midnight? We will be arriving at puerto around 8pm and planning to transfer to el nido right after, is it safe?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM
    • Transfer from puerto prinsesa to el nido

by vrinkmay Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Is it safe to travel to nido at night/midnight?

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 10:28 PM
    • ijustzeke's Profile Photo

Transfer from Puerto to El Nido

by ijustzeke Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 4:39 PM

What's the cheapest transfer to go to El Nido?

5 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Travel to El Nido

by Adela.Williams Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 4:18 PM

How do I get to El Nido from Cebu Philippines

2 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 1:33 AM
    • Real time weather

by federosy Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Hello, someone can tell me the weather in el nido??
      thanks

1 Answer Jan 9, 2014 at 3:32 AM
    • focker17's Profile Photo

Ferry from El Nido to Coron

by focker17 Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Are there any safe ferries that travel from El Nido to Coron? Do they travel a number of times a week? any links? I don't really want to take a banca as I haven't read any good reviews as far as safety. Can you book online?

Thanks,

Ryan

4 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • Weather in El Nido during July - August months?

by SarDee Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Planning to go to El Nido between July - August period but cannot figure out the best month for a visit. Knowing these months are still within the rainy season, I am just trying to figure out the time that will give us somehow lesser rainfall, bit of sunshine for the weeklong visit. Any locals from around El Nido or tourists who can somehow share their knowledge and insight on this? Thanks!

8 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Island hopping with 1 year old, is it safe?

by JuanitayPedro Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM

My husband and I are travelling to El Nido in Jan with our 1 year old daughter.

Is it safe to do the island hopping tours?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    • El Nido Weather History during 1st week og June

by lenguanzon Online Now Dec 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM

What's the weather in El Nido during 1st week of June? We are planning to be there June 1-4, 2014

3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    • Weather

by arani_a Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Could I ask if anyone had experienced staying in apulit island resort with a hard rain? me and my husband is planning to go there this July 20 and will stay there for four days,I am worried that we will be stuck there because of the rain or we cpuldnt enjoy our trip.Please give me an idea ! Thank you so much!

1 Answer Jul 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    • El Nido Tao Philippines private trip , looking for 2 people!

by robertopiano Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Hello! We are coming to El Nido July 24th early morning till July 28th afternoon. We want to do a great island hopping trip/aventure etc ... Tao Philippines looks great but they do not have a group trip on those dates, so we would have to hire a private trip which is expensive. We would love to find two people to join this trip and share the cost it would be 7,200 pesos per day for 4 people. We are two brothers from Spain 35 and 28 years old. Or if you have other ideas/suggestions let us know! Best way to reach robertoberrocal@mac.com

4 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    • sweetaellea's Profile Photo

Can i enjoy my vacation in el nido even if i don't know how to swim?

by sweetaellea Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I'm planning for a family vacation in el nido but i don't know how to swim. What tour would you recommend?

6 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    • KellyJ33's Profile Photo

advice for a family holiday--which island resort is best? should we split time between 2 places?

by KellyJ33 Online Now May 13, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Hi all, We are planning our first trip to the Philippines and would like to stay in a nice resort, not too crowded, with our family (3 kids). My husband and I like to dive and do other activities with the kids. Where best to go? Langen? Miniloc? other? Should we split our time between 2 places? we plan to stay from 7 to 10 days. thanks!

5 Answers May 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

renting a boat for 5-7 days for coron - el nido-coron (or vice versa) trips

by sweet_sentiments Online Now May 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM

does anyone here have an idea how much it cost to rent a boat that can take minimum 2 and max of 10 pax to tour around el nido and coron for 5-7 days...preferrably just one boat for touring both towns...

i'm just looking to see if Tao expedition is the better deal or if it's better to rent your own boat....

thanks!

10 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    • Island Hopping Tour- Looking for Joiners! (May 2013)

by thehae Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hello everyone,

My boyfriend and I want to do a 3 days, 2 nights island hopping tour in El Nido. It seems to be a great experience and they are not just visiting the standard places. The tour includes food, drinks, camping, snorkling and relaxing on the islands. However, we need at least four people for the tour, but we are currently only two. We'll start on May 9th and we'll be back in El Nido on May 11th....

So, who wants to join us???

For more info, please click here: cect.webs.com/elnidoexpediti...

Cheers, Theresa

1 Answer Apr 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Parkerdixon's Profile Photo

Taytay to El Nido road? Current status.

by Parkerdixon Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Hi,
      Exactly 1 year ago a planned family holiday had to be abandoned due to impassable (for a family SUV) road conditions. I had planned to drive Puerto to Port Barton, and then Port Barton to El Nido. Regrettably the Port Barton road was nothing more than a dirt track with HUGE tyre ruts (40 to 70cm deep - no joke) baked cement-hard by the hot sun. Due to this, the second part of our holiday to El Nido was cancelled because I had been told the latter part of the road from Taytay to El Nido was similar.
      Now, 12 months on, I want to fulfill my promise to my family for a holiday to El Nido. Once again I want to drive my own Rav4 SUV.
      Can anybody with up-to-date local knowledge tell me how much of the Taytay to El Nido road is now surfaced and how much is still 'gravel'?
      Secondly, assuming some of it is unsurfaced, and assuming the WORST CASE that it has been pouring with rain, could my family-filled Rav4 SUV safely navigate the road without damage!
      My planned trip is April 22nd to April 30th 2013.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 3:09 AM
    • B3ck's Profile Photo

Island Hopping from El Nido to Coron

by B3ck Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with island hopping all the way from El Nido to Coron (or vice versa). I have found a company that does it, but I was wondering if there are any other options available, or whether it is something that I could easily organise once I am there..? Any help would be so much appreciated, thanks guys :)

3 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    • Weather Paranoia!

by Moshan Online Now May 31, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Hi Community!

A small group of us are arriving in El Nido this coming Wednesday 6th, staying for a delightful 6 days. However, we are worried that an active low-pressure area (ALPA) east of the Visayas area is likely to intensify into a cyclone in the next 24 to 48 hours, and although this is a long way from El Nido, in your experience will this bring bad weather for the coming week?

Potential cyclone aside, if the forecast is stating rain (which it is for our entire stay) will this be unpredictable? Or partly cloudy with showers? I know this is an age old question and no-one can predict the weather completely, but we would really appreciate some opinions based on your valuable experience.

Thanks so much guys!

4 Answers Jun 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    • Parkerdixon's Profile Photo

El Nido 1st time visitor

by Parkerdixon Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I'm driving to El Nido for the first time in April 2012 with my wife, teenage son and 9 year old daughter.
      I've been on-line for several days looking at various places to stay and reading reviews. Here's what I've found.....
      Some places in the town are ridiculously expensive (as in Php6000 per night) BUT have some horror stories posted against them as regards cleanliness and customer care. Equally some of the budget bamboo cottages are insect infested and lacking in any sort of maintenance.
      I've stayed in locally built cottages before, but since I'm with my family I want a bit more comfort....and for Php6000 a night I would expect THE ABSOLUTE BEST not stories of green swimming pools and broken toilets!
      I'd appreciate any unbiased viewpoints on the accommodation in the town.

4 Answers Mar 2, 2012 at 5:07 AM
    • Vihren's Profile Photo

How to get from Puerto Princessa to Sebang to El Nido by public transportation

by Vihren Online Now Jan 18, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hello, everyone,
      I would like to know what is the best way to get from Puerto Princessa to the underground caves at Sebang and from there to El Nido. I've heard there is a boat from Sebang to El Nido, but I cannot find any schedule for such and neither can I find any bus schedule. I suppose there are a lot of buses, but I would prefer to know their schedule and also how much time they travel. My schedule is very tight so any information will be much appreciated. The perfect plan will be to sleep at PP, to travel in the early morning to the caves and on the afternoon from there to El Nido, where I hope to spend the night and the next day.
      Thank you!

2 Answers Jan 20, 2012 at 6:44 PM
    • Anyone in El Nido around 8th March? Want to share cost of Boat Expedition?

by Baileyuk Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Hey,

Me and my girlfriend were planning on going on Tao Philippines open boat expedition but they are fully booked on 11th March.
      They have a private expedition available which would work out around the same cost for 4 us of sharing the cost.

Anyone interested please let us know.

Alternativly if anyone knows of any other trips which would hopefully take us over to Coron then please let us know.

Regards Paul

1 Answer Feb 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    • finding accomodion at el nido and get in contact with them?

by Marjoo Online Now Dec 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Hi,

I tried to get in contact with a few accomodations/cottages in el nido town near the beach. Like Tandikan, Gloria, Rico's en Og's. I emaild them several times but i get no resond. I also tried an other adres but still nothing

I tried the artboutique but the cant help me either.

I tried to make a reservation because i arrive late and the ones that i get in contact with are fully booked. Hope someone can help me!

thanx!

1 Answer Dec 16, 2011 at 7:03 AM
    • Weather

by sa1lrscout Online Now Nov 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM

We are planning to go to El Nido November 14-19. Two questions:

1) The weather forecast is solid rain the entire time. Does this mean that it will be raining all day long, or just sprinkles on and off?
      2) Are there any recommended ways to get to the Underground River from El Nido?

Thank you!
      Christina

6 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM
    • belle_grace's Profile Photo

El Nido Travel Buddies

by belle_grace Online Now Nov 4, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hey! Anyone traveling to El Nido on Dec 18 - 21? My friends and I are looking for travel buddies we can share van rentals with. Hope to find some new travel buddies here! THANKS! =)

1 Answer Dec 2, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • stineg's Profile Photo

Rent a boat

by stineg Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 7:44 AM

I am looking for a place to rent a boat (engine boat) to go on a tour by ourselfs for some days.

Is there anyone knowing where find this?

3 Answers Oct 17, 2011 at 5:30 AM
    • stineg's Profile Photo

Island hopping in Palawan

by stineg Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 3:45 AM

We are four Norwegians going to the Phillipines in November this year. We would like to go island hopping in Palawan (maybe from Coron to El Nido or the other way around?). We have contacted Tao Phillipines, but they are fully booked.

Is there anyone who knows where we can book a tour like this? We would like to travel 5D and 4N, and spend the nights at new places every night.

Is there anyone out there who can help us?

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

5 Answers Oct 30, 2011 at 2:23 AM
    • Chance of getting stuck in El Nido

by A_traveller_aust Online Now Aug 8, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Hey guys,

I am about to go to El Nido on Palawan and need to make a flight back to aust on the 18th. we are intending on leaving on the 17th of Aug but I am concerned about the weather etc and the chance that we may get stuck in the Palawan. What do you guys think? Are there chances of a typhoon in the next week and if so will this stop all transport back to Manila?

Also, a few notes about cancellations of flights. Is this just due to the weather?

Any recommendations advice would be appreciated.

3 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM