El Kef

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cross chott el jerid on salt track

Chott El Jerid Jun 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM

hello, i would like to know if there is a practicable salt track or dirt track other than the main road? if so , could you please post a map of it ? Thank you!

(chott el jerid... i am on my way)

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

excursions from Nabeur?

Nabeul Jun 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Are there any good day excursions from Nabeur?
      Are there guided day excursions from Nabeur?
      any good organisation that do day excursions from Nabeur?

more
    • Travel to Tunisia - several questions

Tunisia Jun 28, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Hello. We are planning to visit Tunisia next year, and everything about the country looks appealing to me - culture, people, archaeological sites, desert...
      1, Plan to travel by car and wondering if it is possible to drive everywhere. I believe you can't have a car in the medina. Is there safe parking?
      2. In Douz, depending on time , would like to take short camel ride into desert. Not sure we have time to overnight in desert. Is it possible / easy to find a short trip by camel, or horse?
      3. In the south, near the Ksars, it looks like the road may not be paved(?) , can you drive by car to the Ksars?
      4. I was watching a nice travel video on Tunisia, and several people who had visited recently commented that they were very put off by how rude people were. I am a believer that you get what you give, so I hope this is not the case. I always have a great time whenever I travel, and am hoping the same for a trip to Tunisia.
      Thanks for your responses!

more
    • looking for good nightlife

Tunisia Jun 23, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me where the best place for nightlife is in Tunisia ?
      Hammamet, Sousse or Tunis?

Thankyou

more
    • Safe for young female?

Tunisia Jul 10, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Hi. I am hoping to visit Tunisia in August. I will be going with 3 guy friends and we are staying with friends from Sfax. I just wondered if it is safe for a young while female? My parents have concerns about kidnappings and terrorism after reading government warnings for the South of the country. Thanks

more
    • local food

Tunis Jun 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

What is the typical daily food like - my daughter is visiting for 2 months

more
    • Taxi for 4 persons with luggage

Tunis Jul 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM

How much from carthage airport to a city hotel?
      thank you in advance,

more
    • turism Tax

Sousse Jul 8, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Has anybody been in Tunisia this year. I that true you need to pay a turism tax?

more
    • Hammamet Tunisia trips

Hammamet Jul 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I am due to travel to Hammamet in October staying at the Les Oranges Hotel. Thomas Cook is trying to get me to purchase trips before leaving saying I will save money. Is this true and have we chosen a good hotel? Many thanks

more
    • single women

Tunisia Jun 14, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Are you likely to get hassle from local men if you don't have any male companions?

more
    • somewhere to stay

by wilburg Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 10:20 AM

where can a single,older ,female traveller stay overnight that is clean,safe and affordable?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM
    • transport from le kef to sousse

by hilldiar Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM

whats the best transport option from le kef to sousse? is there a bus, and when it is going and from where? i'd rather take a bus then a louage, cause i have a suitcase and bad experiences by going with the louages ;-)

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 3:48 AM
    • leisure centres

by sweetieeyes Online Now May 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

hi I would like to know if there are any leisure centres in Le Kef? thanks and whats names and how to contact them

2 Answers May 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM
    • help

by wendywoo76 Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Hi there my coming to El Kef from the 27th nov until the 9th Jan 2011 with my 2 children.....Does anyone know of any houses to rent during this time and if so the cost. Many thanks