El Cabo de Gata

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Salobrena Old Town

Salobreña Aug 20, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I am visiting Salobrena in September and would love to visit the Old Town bit I have a disability and could not manage the walk, is there a bus to get to the top?

more
    • Charity/Thrift shops

La Línea de la Concepción Aug 8, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Hi
      Can anyone tell me if it's worth a trip to la linea re: above, i.e are there many shops of this type?
      I am looking for individual dining chairs for a craft project.
      Thanks in advance.
      Paula

more
    • chipper99's Profile Photo

Bike Hire in Benalmadena

Benalmádena Aug 3, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Hi there. Is there anywhere near the beach or marina to hire decent bikes for the day? And what are the prices like?

Thanks.

more
    • Oasys Theme Park

Mojácar Aug 2, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Are there organisied trips to Oasys theme park in tabernas from Mojacar

more
    • 24 hour service stations

Almería Jul 26, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Nearest 24hour service station to val del este ?

more
    • Jerez airport

Cadiz Jul 26, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Could I get a train from Jerez airport to Cadiz?

more
    • Ojen wine museum

Ojén Aug 21, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Does anyone know the summer opening times please?

more
    • Almeria train station

Almería Aug 18, 2014 at 8:36 AM

what local bus do i get from almeria train station to Plaza de la Constitución (Or near to Plaza de la C)?

Or is it much of a walk with luggage?

more
    • getting there

Zahara de los Atunes Aug 18, 2014 at 3:00 AM

how can i get to Zahara de los Atunes on the bus,please?

more
    • Taxi Fares

Istán Aug 12, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Approx how much is a taxi ride from Marbella Bus Station to Zahara de Istan?

more
    • Is it worth going?

Mojácar Jul 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Just back from Costa de la Luz and frequent visitor to Costa del Sol and Balearics so looking for somewhere new. Mojacar or Roquetas or any other ideas? Is there enough things in this area for 17 - 18 year olds

more
    • Winter in Almunecar

Almuñécar Jul 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Dear local expert ! I am looking for a nice place to stay between the beginning November and end March (kind of every year) where I could fly (close by ) easily for a couple of weeks, when the gray rainy days in The Netherlands are just TOOOOO much. Ultimately I would like to buy property ((3 bedrooms or so, to accommodate my childrens families as well, at times). However, as my husband is still working for some 6 years, it would be important to live in a city/ small medieval town with a nice pedestrian area. I would also not mind a nice terace with sea views .... BUT before going so far, we have planned to stay at the south coast of Spain during the winter months, to see, if it really would be something for us.

ALL tips are welcome and HIGHLY appreciated!

-) Soleil

more
    • Navigating Granada Train Station

Granada Jul 26, 2014 at 9:08 AM

How do we determine what platform our train will depart from at the Granada Train Station? We have had issues with finding the correct 'gare' or 'binari' in France and Italy respectively.

more
    • Shopping times

Ayamonte Jul 25, 2014 at 3:56 AM

When are the shops open in Ayamonte on Saturdays or Sundays

more
    • FERRY from Tarifa to Tangier

Tarifa (Cadiz) 23 hours ago

We are a party of 8 foot passengers. Would like to know the cost of Ferry from TARIFA - TANGIER and ! does the Ferry captain keep our passports. I know this was procedure for day trippers to Tangier. We hope to go over to Tangier, then down to Morroco for a couple of weeks on-a-budget. Anyone help. Thanks

more
    • public transport in Antequera Spain to El Chorro.

Antequera Jul 29, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi, I hope to be staying, in October, in Antequera Spain and am wondering if there is public transport or a tour that goes to El Chorro, as I would love to visit but do not want to drive.

more
    • baeza--centre

Baeza Jul 24, 2014 at 5:24 AM

what is regarded as the town centre with restaurants bars, and which are the nearest hotels?
      thank you.

more
    • ranjankar1's Profile Photo

Travel from Seville to Valencia

Sevilla 22 hours ago

Travelling in a group of six to Spain. What will be the best way to travel between Seville and Valencia ? I think flying will be cheapest and will take minimum time. Can I book flight tickets online through a secured payment gateway ?

more
    • Horse carriagea as a taxi

Sevilla Aug 18, 2014 at 11:24 PM

One more question my friends. Do you know if it is possible to rent a horse carriage in order to get you from one place to another (sth like a taxi) or do we have to take it only for a tour? Thank you very much.

more
    • Visit San Isidoro del campo

Sevilla Aug 16, 2014 at 3:05 AM

what is the best way to visit the san isidoro del campo monastery. If one takes a taxi to go there from seville how can one get back? As for the bus I read it stops outside the entrance of italica. Is it too far from the monastery? Thank you very much.

more
    • Habitat Suites, Gran Via

Granada Aug 3, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Is there a customer review of the above?

more
    • First Visit to Frigiliana ~ what to expect??

Frigiliana Jul 24, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Having had our holiday to Greece cancelled by Thomson, we are now heading to Frigiliana! Looks beautiful, but any practical information would be greatly received. Are mosquitos or wasps an issue? Is it cool in the evening ~ is a cardigan needed? Is it a safe area ~ anything to worry about?!

more
    • Spain to Morocco

Tarifa (Cadiz) Aug 8, 2014 at 2:18 PM

I will be traveling and touring the southern part of Spain and have read were many go across to Tangiers from Tarifa. My question is, is if possible to see another city in Morocco, besides Tangiers, on a one day excursion? For example, is it realistic to go to Fez for the day or is Tangiers my only option? If Fez, or some other city is an option, what kind of transportation options are there?

more
    • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

Getting around - best by train? and which train?

Córdoba Aug 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM

We want to spend 10 days in Cordoba next March (2015)

My husband wants to stay in ONE spot (Cordoba), because he really needs a rest.
      However, we also want to visit Malaga and Seville for just one day/night each

So........is a train the way to go?

Thanks

more
    • Can anyone speak of the language barrier in Seville Spain?

Sevilla Aug 7, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I am considering taking my first international trip solo to Seville Spain for about a week. I do not speak Spanish.....is it difficult to navigate the city? I would love to just wander the streets and see the sights.

more