El Borma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Plastic surgery in Tunisia

Tunisia Jan 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in Tunisia? I've been on contact with the following: Tunisia Health and Beauty (tunisiaplasticsurgery.com) in Tunis, Dr Bouraoui Kotti in Tunis and Clinique La Corniche in Sousse. Has anyone heard of these? Thanks!

more
    • TubaEvren's Profile Photo

Hi, how is security in Tunus now?

Tunis Jan 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Hi, I planne to go to Tunus for 10 days, but I'm curious about security.
      I'm a woman, alone.
      Any recommend for here?

more
    • Sunshine on a budget

Tunisia Jan 28, 2016 at 6:18 AM

As an elderly female solo traveller on a tight budget, I have been holidaying in North Africa for several years because the weather is so reliable in March/April. With the security situation as it is at the moment I am now reluctant to return, even though I have always felt perfectly safe from Morocco to Egypt although Tunisia is my favourite, and my husband is not happy with the idea either (he doesn't travel). Where would be a good alternative that doesn't involve a long haul flight? I like beaches with the optiion of some ancient culture if possible. I can only afford one week's holiday a year so I really don't want to miss out on the weather, as I think it must have rained here every day since November!

more

Near El Borma

• Any advice for 4-day 4x4 trip to El Borma in July 2008 from Djerba

by christian_palmaerts Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 6:24 AM

I'll be staying in Djerba during the 1st half of July 2008. After having discovered the Ksar Ghilane oasis last year, I would like to "push" further into the sand dunes this year and I'm looking for any advice about what I have in mind: around 4 days, departing from Djerba in 4x4 to Ksar Ghilane, the Hwayhat Reched lake, Bir Aouine and El Borma (where, if my information is correct, the highest Tunesian sand dune, Zemlet el Borma, reaches 250m). Sleeping under the stars would be preferred.. Is this idea crazy? Has anybody any experience in that area? Has anybody any advice to share (including related to the price)? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 1:58 AM