change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

more
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

more

Near El Borma

• Any advice for 4-day 4x4 trip to El Borma in July 2008 from Djerba

by christian_palmaerts Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 6:24 AM

I'll be staying in Djerba during the 1st half of July 2008. After having discovered the Ksar Ghilane oasis last year, I would like to "push" further into the sand dunes this year and I'm looking for any advice about what I have in mind: around 4 days, departing from Djerba in 4x4 to Ksar Ghilane, the Hwayhat Reched lake, Bir Aouine and El Borma (where, if my information is correct, the highest Tunesian sand dune, Zemlet el Borma, reaches 250m). Sleeping under the stars would be preferred.. Is this idea crazy? Has anybody any experience in that area? Has anybody any advice to share (including related to the price)? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 1:58 AM