change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Finmac's Profile Photo

Christmas Day

Roquetas de Mar Nov 9, 2014 at 5:24 AM

I will be in Roquetas de Mar over the christmas holidays, I would like to know if
      restaurants or open on Christmas Day.

more
    • Airport distance

Canary Islands Nov 26, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Puerto de Mogan from the airport? Some said an hour and 1/4 but was that before the motorway was finished because google maps says 37 mins!

more
    • laporte73's Profile Photo

First Trip to Barcelona

Barcelona Nov 14, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Our tour will be spending 2 nights in Barcelona starting the next few days. We are staying at the Abba Sants Hotel Numancia, 32. We would appreciate if anyone could recommend local area reasonably priced restaurants. Also, any recommended Tapas Bars in this area?

Thank you in advance for all who respond.
      Dave

more
    • laporte73's Profile Photo

First Trip to Spain

Madrid Nov 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Our tour will be in spending 3 nights Madrid starting next week (Nov. 17, 2014) staying at the hotel Tryp Atocha, 83. We would appreciate if anyone could recommend local area reasonable restaurants. Generally, what is the price for meals? Do you tip? Any recommended Tapas Bars in this area?

Thank you advance for all who respond.
      Dave

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Picos de Europa

Spain Nov 11, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Sé que hay excursiones locales a los Picos de Europa ¿Es mejor hacerla desde Oviedo o desde Santander?
      I know that local tours are possible to the European Peaks from Oviedo and from Santander.- What's better? From Oviedo or from Santander?

more
    • low coast all inclusive websites

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Nov 9, 2014 at 5:44 AM

adivse please on the best deals low cost filght accommodation inclusive from bristol uk to west coast of Grand Canaria?

more
    • Playa blanca

Isla de Lanzarote Nov 7, 2014 at 3:25 AM

What is the best hotel to stay. Don't want AI. Is the princess Yazia worth the money? Thanks

more
    • Best Holiday Apartments

Fuengirola Nov 2, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Which are the best holiday apartments/hotel in Fuengirola for a couple

more
    • Autumn9's Profile Photo

From Santander to Madrid

Spain Nov 24, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I will be touring in a campervan from Santander to stay in a villa an hour east of Madrid, then a return journey. Which places should we aim to find campsites that are near picturesque or interesting sights.

Many thanks

Autumn9

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Transfer - Madrid-Barajas Airport

Madrid Nov 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

How does one transfer between arriving at Terminal T4S and departing from T4? No luggage, just getting from A to B?
      How long, approx. does it take? Many thanks.

more
    • Soccer shirts

Santiago de Compostela Nov 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Is there anywhere in Santiago de Compostela that sells soccer shirts linked to Spanish team? My nephew would really like one
      Thank you!

more
    • Lost object in Calpe

Calpe Nov 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Hello, My girl aged 6 went to visit relatives in Calpe from October 20th to 28th, 2014). Unfortunately, she lost her plush, a white rabbit (head being a rabbit and "body" being a small blanket), during this trip. She is missing her toy like crazy and cannot get over the loss. According to her, she placed the cuddly toy in an inflated castle in Calpe. Is there a lost & found service that I can contact? How can I find and contact the staff of the playground (if I recall right from previous years, there is only one big playground with carousels, elastic jumping arrangements and inflated castles)? I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you so much beforehand for your precious help. Kind regards. Maria

more
    • Train to santa susana

Santa Susana Oct 31, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Do you have to change from Barcelona airport to santa susana

more
    • Travel to mollina

Mollina Nov 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM

best way to get from malaga airport to mollina

more
    • leasst touristic areas

Isla de Gran Canaria Nov 7, 2014 at 4:36 AM

please adise me of the least touristic areas in Grand canaria spain. i think it may be the west coast? we do not want to be surrounded by lots of apartment blocks and be on a beach like sardines. our main aim is to get up into the mountains and rural villages, spanish culture and music. what are public transport services like. we think to hire a car 9 any advise on this )although i hear the roads can be treacherous and a bit scary. we plan to go around the 20th of this november so will have to book soon so all advice asap will be much appreciated please.
      cheers
      Love and Light
      Ciara x

more
    • Mijas in Winter

Mijas Oct 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

We want to spend a few weeks on the Costa del Sol in Jan/Feb 2015 and are looking for somewhere that doesn't close down in the winter and has a bit of life, eg. cafes, bars and restaurants open. Would Mijas be suitable or could anyone suggest another resort? Thanks!

more
    • Mountain Roads?

La Playa de Mogán Nov 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Hi
      A traveller on trip advisor said she encountered some very scary mountain roads somewhere near Puerto de Mogan. I hate them, do you have to go one them to get to the Port and hotels in the area?

more
    • Anyone familiar with or from Barcelona

Barcelona Nov 24, 2014 at 1:32 PM

This isn't a traveling question but I was hoping i could still receive advice .. I met a guy who came from barcelonia. Christmas is around the corner and I would like to get him something thoughtful .. Any ideas on what I should get that's culture related possibly something hell know I ordered from there ?

more
    • DanielleM11's Profile Photo

Transport between Cordoba and Granada

Andalucía Nov 9, 2014 at 5:17 AM

what is the best and faster means of transport to go from Cordoba to Granada? Thanks a lot

more
    • Barcelona places to visit in December ( prefer places that can do something or try new foods )

Barcelona Oct 31, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hi, I'll be coming to Barcelona in 23rd - 25th December, I'm a first timer to Barcelona and I want to ask some places which we could do something or try new things ( activities , new foods ).
      Of course i'd love sightseeing also, if you have any suggestion on where there is a spectacular sightseeing places on that date, ( maybe christmas eve / on 25th morning ) I'd like to know as well ! :)

more
    • TweetersMallorca's Profile Photo

WALKABOUT AND CHAT IN SPANISH ~

Palma de Mallorca Yesterday

Is anyone interested in linking up to walk around Palma once a week in order to practice conversation Spanish and English? Let me know as I am flexible on days and times to meet up. Thanks! Gracias!

more
    • 3 days in Madrid

Madrid Nov 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Does anyone have a good suggestion on what to do with a 3 days trip to Madrid? I´m not much of a museum guy, but I do love sports, sightseeing and, of course, parties! One of the days I´ll be spending will be a friday, but I immagine it will be cold (it will be in early december)... thanks!

more
    • Best area for a holiday in Marbella?

Marbella Nov 3, 2014 at 5:30 AM

We are travelling to Marbella in December.
      What is the best area in Marbella to stay (=search for hotel).
      We prefer Bistros/Restaurants/Live music close to our apartment

more
    • How many days?

Valencia Nov 18, 2014 at 12:35 AM

We will be stopping for a few days in Valencia in May on our way between Barcelona and Madrid. How many days are recommended for Valencia including any day trips.
      Thank you

more
    • URGENT : BEST PLACE TO STAY IN BARCELONA

Barcelona Oct 29, 2014 at 12:27 PM

hi guys .. i am visiting barcelona on 30th dec .. ther until 3 jan ... plz suggest some nice places to stay .. preferably 4 star n 5 star ... location most imp ..
      also plz suggest me on eurostars grand... is it a good location?

more