change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lift pass and Ski and Boot hire and improvers lessons

Niederau Jan 24, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Hi

Does anyone know if the items above are cheaper to get through crystal or in the resort?

Thanks

more
    • shuttle from airport to rail station

Salzburg Feb 3, 2016 at 7:27 AM

Hi travelling on Sat to Salzburg airport and need to make a train connection to Bad Gastein does anyone know the best way to get to the rail station from airport + approx costs?

more
    • AnaLuiza's Profile Photo

Day trip in innsbruck area

Austria Jan 24, 2016 at 9:35 AM

I am in Val Gardena , Italy, with my family. We came to ski for a few days, but I tweested my knee on the ski lift today so, for me, skiing is over for this season, unfortunately.
      My husband and I are thinking of spendind a day in some of the beautiful small towns in the area. We have a car here and we wouldn't mind drinving up to 2 hours to visit and have lunch in a beautiful place.
      Can anyone recommend a day trip?
      Thank you all in advance

more
    • Asylum Seekers

Vienna Jan 15, 2016 at 8:35 AM

Hello,
      last summer we saw images of mass migration across Europe, with main railway stations housing many rough sleeping travellers. Is this still the case in Vienna, or has normality returned?

more
    • LynnB34's Profile Photo

Is Vienna Card as good as stated on the website?

Vienna Jan 16, 2016 at 8:23 AM

My husband and I are going to visit Vienna from 2/20 to 2/27 2016 for the first time. We'll stay at Cordial Theaterhotel Wien.  I asked a question about transportation from the airport to the hotel and got very helpful responses. So I am asking another question about Vienna Card I just read about online. It seems to be the best deal for visitors, doesn't it?

more
    • LynnB34's Profile Photo

how much does it cost to take a taxi from the airport to Wien?

Vienna Jan 15, 2016 at 6:16 PM

My husband and I are going to visit Vienna from Feb 20 to Feb 27 2016 for the first time. I have several questions:
      First, could you explain to me what the word Wien is? Does it mean downtown Vienna?
      Second, could you tell me how much it costs to take a taxi from the airport to the following address?
      Cordial Theaterhotel Wien
      Josefstaedterstrasse 22
      Vienna (Wien), 1081 AUSTRIA
      Third, we only speak English. Will we be ok over there?

Thanks.

Lynn

more