Eindhoven

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen

by barrowbyrne Online Now Mar 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi . I am looking for a price to get a family of 21 from Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen and back 30 June and 7th July 2014.
      Any suggestions please?
      pecaro@yahoo.com

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 6:03 AM
    • Fastest/cheapest way to get from Eindhoven airport to Brussels

by rutjnt Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hello, can you help me? what is the right plan to reach Brussels? thank you

3 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 12:27 AM
    • mini bus required from Eindhoven Airport to NH Conf. Centre Koningshof

by edwardlin2006 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 5:06 AM

can i get fix price before hand. can anyone tell me the e mail to arrange it.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 8:42 PM
    • How to get to the Airport by night?

by helpplease Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM

I bought a cheap fare (since I have to do 3 transfers abroad to get home), but there's no way I can get to eidhnhoven before 6 AM and I just read the airport is closed. I mean, if you arrive before the closing time would they kick you out?

I know your answer is gonna be go to the Tulip Inn, but I'm not willing to pay higher than the train fare. Thanks.

9 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    • Kevos65's Profile Photo

eindhoven airport to lommel

by Kevos65 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM

my flight will arrive in Eindhoven airport at 15.10 on Sunday 8th December 2013...I have to travel to Lommel,is there transport running ie. buses and if so what is the best route and times....thanks

3 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    • Bus service between eindhoven holland and lommel Belgium

by genetaylor Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Is there bus service between eindhoven holland and lommel belgium?

9 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    • Honeymoon week inEindhoven

by stefan.iordachescu Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Hello, my name is Steven, me and my girlfriend are getting married next month and e decided that our honeymoon should be the perfect ocasion to visit Eindhoven, but our challenge is to find a nice flat to rent for a week, somewhere in the city centre. Any ideas? Thank you

8 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • Fastest/cheapest way to get from Eindhoven to Dusseldorf

by mrcgrady Online Now Aug 7, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I live in Eindhoven and want to visit friends near Hamburg, Germany. I can take a high-speed train from Dusseldorf to Hamburg, but what's the best way to get from Eindhoven to Dusseldorf?

6 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • safe

by srinicasap Online Now May 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM

How safe is the place Centrum-Eindhoven? Especially with respect to burglary, theft, racism etc & specifically for girls to stay there.

10 Answers Aug 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM
    • how to get there

by kkenn Online Now May 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

well folks I,m in a bit of a pickle.In have to fly to eindhoven in the netherlands on thursday and then travel to minderhout in belgium,but after booking the car i have just been told that i will need a credit card when picking up the car at the airport.I dont have a credit card so thats the car gone.now I have to go by public transport and return that evening to eindhoven....question is how/what/which is the quickest and cheapest way to go.....

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    • how to get there

by kkenn Online Now May 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

well folks I,m in a bit of a pickle.In have to fly to eindhoven in the netherlands on thursday and then travel to minderhout in belgium,but after booking the car i have just been told that i will need a credit card when picking up the car at the airport.I dont have a credit card so thats the car gone.now I have to go by public transport and return that evening to eindhoven....question is how/what/which is the quickest and cheapest way to go.....

4 Answers May 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    • Restaurants ?? Stoompot Surinam and more..

by kluivert Online Now May 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Hey,

Where can i find a restaurant in eindhoven that serves stoompot?
      And where is a Surinaamse Restaurant??
      Any recommendations for a Restaurant or Frituur with good Frits Krooketen and Bitterballen or even Oliebollen??

Thanks

9 Answers May 18, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    • bycicle

by ana248 Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

how many bicycle station your town has? and how many bicycles, total number??

7 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    • Ticket

by Turista87 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Iunderstoodtickets available only in combination with flight-tickets,but where to buy the ticket, in the bus or somewhere on the station? Where exactly in the centrum of Eind.is possible to catch the airport bus?

2 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    • BeppeZ's Profile Photo

transfert Eindhoven - Amsterdam

by BeppeZ Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I'm looking for a minibus with driver for a transport from Eindhoven Airport to a hotel in Amsterdam and back for a group of 13 people. Someone can indicate a company that makes these transports at a price less than or equal to the train?

2 Answers Dec 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    • Dlee's Profile Photo

50's Diner

by Dlee Online Now Nov 27, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Does anyone know if there is a 50's Diner in Eindhoven?

10 Answers Jan 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    • get to tilburg

by sunny1honey Online Now Aug 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

how does one get from eindhoven to tilburg by public transport? ie bus or train..

4 Answers Oct 10, 2012 at 5:01 AM
    • Reaching Schipol

by jroyan39 Online Now Jun 6, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I have to catch an international flight from Schipol on a friday at 10:30 am.What time should I take a train at Eindhoven to reach the airport atleast 2 hours before the departure?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
    • Visit to Eindhoven and Den Bosch

by Essexblue2 Online Now May 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I will be visiting Den Bosch and Eindhoven in July flying into Eindhoven and then travelling onto Den Bosch first. From the airport should I get the bus to Eindhoven and train to Den Bosch or the bus to Best and then get a train or is there a better way?

4 Answers May 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    • Travel

by Brones Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Hi Guys,

I will arrive in Eindhoven airport at 13.30 and i must go to Eindhoven Central station to catch a train at 14.00, do you think it´s possible to arrive on time with bus 401 or there´s other better alternatives?

Many thanks
      Brones

3 Answers Mar 14, 2012 at 6:12 AM
    • Buy a bicycle in Eindhoven

by ciorc Online Now Jul 12, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Hi!

We are some guys and we need to buy 3 bikes in Eindhoven!

For cheap prices about 50 euros per bike..

do you know some places?

8 Answers Jul 13, 2011 at 10:33 PM
    • Train from Eindhoven to Dusseldorf Airport

by cedargreen Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Is there a train from Eindhoven to the Dusseldorf Airport? If so how long does it take to get there and what is the website to buy tickets?

11 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM
    • ZiOOlek's Profile Photo

Eindhoven

by ZiOOlek Online Now Jan 31, 2011 at 7:01 AM

Hi,

I would like to ask:

1. how much should be a taxi from the airport to the centre of Eindhoven (Pullman hotel)?

2. Does anyone knows what is the best way to get from Eindhoven to Brussels? Where to check departures and ticket prices for trains or buses?

3. Do you have some recommendation on a good restaurant for a Valentine's dinner in the city centre? Thanks for help.

7 Answers Feb 6, 2011 at 3:24 AM
    • JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

Weather Reporter Needed!

by JohnnySpangles Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Hi,
      I'm planning a weekend road trip on Saturday 4th Dec from Calais to Eindhoven, then Eindhoven to The Hague on Sunday 5th Dec then back to Calais in the evening. The long range weather forecast for the Netherlands doesn't look good (heavy snow on that route expected on Thursday 2nd Dec!)...Could somebody post me replies on thurs (2nd Dec) and Friday (3rd Dec) as to what the weather is like in the Netherlands...so I can make a decision about cancelling. Many thanks.

4 Answers Dec 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Daytrips from Eindhoven

by Redang Online Now Nov 6, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Hi friends:

Could you tell me please which cities/towns you recommend to visit from Eindhoven (by public transportation)?

Thanks.

Santi

8 Answers Nov 7, 2010 at 1:08 AM
    • The railway station & the Philips stadium

by godivar Online Now Oct 27, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Hello!

I would ask you, please, how can I get from the railway station to the Philips Stadium or directly from the airport to the Philips Stadium with public transport? And is there lockers in the railway station?

5 Answers Oct 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM
    • JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

Buying tickets for PSV eindhoven

by JohnnySpangles Online Now Oct 14, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Hi,
      I realise that it is difficult to buy advance tickets from overseas for Dutch football games (you have to have a special supporters card). I also know that tickets to overseas buyers are available, but have to be bought as part of packages... which are expensive but you do get food/merchandising vouchers. Unfortunately it also appears that the only way you can buy the PSV packages is by bank transfer...which is very expensive from the UK (non Euro country). If I could buy by credit card or cash it would just about be affordable but the bank transfer fee is huge. Is there any cheaper way of getting a ticket for a PSV football match...I am going to be in Eindhoven in December with nothing else to do,....and it does seem a lot of fuss to just go see a football game!

5 Answers Oct 24, 2010 at 1:55 PM
    • trains in eindhoven

by ladybugshugs Online Now Oct 2, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Hi there
      I am coming to Eindhoven soon and want to also go to other areas in europe by train from there.
      i was wondering if there are trains directly out of Eindhoven straight to anywhere in europe or if I would have to get to another main city to go from there? if so where do i go to?
      thanks alot appreciate help
      shannon

22 Answers Oct 4, 2010 at 10:11 PM
    • geoffj's Profile Photo

Renting a car with license that appears expired.

by geoffj Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 5:16 AM

How can I avoid showing my driver´s license when I rent a car? If I rent with Hertz #1 Club can I just pick up the car straight away without filling out any forms or showing my license to anyone other than the parking lot guard? This is what I´ve done in the US before. (Explanation: I did in fact renew my license online, but because I´m out of the country I haven´t received the new one by mail yet.)

20 Answers Jun 10, 2010 at 12:43 PM
    • NYTim's Profile Photo

Gym

by NYTim Online Now May 31, 2010 at 6:20 AM

I will be visiting a sick friend in Eindhoven this year. I am a fitness fanatic and I was wondering if there is a gym I could join on a daily basis.

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 6:26 AM