Egypt Travel Answers

change location
tmosterhus's Profile Photo

Starbucks in Cairo

by tmosterhus Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hi fellow VT'ers! I have a question or more of a request. It will be a long long time before I have the honor of stepping foot back in the beautiful town of Cairo. (finances and babies) Since I have visited there, I have started collecting Starbucks mugs which have the city listed on a white mug. The Cairo one has the pyramids on it and is orange on the interior. Is there anyone out there, either going to or living in Cairo that would be willing to pick me up one and ship it to me in the US? I will pay for all expense...including a cup of coffee :)

Let me know!

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • tmosterhus's Profile Photo

by tmosterhus Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 3:20 PM

This would be amazing, but unfortunately I live in the U.S., but not in New York. I would be willing to cover all costs, including a coffee for you! I just have the utmost joy when I think of Cairo...such amazing people and city and would love to have this mug to drink my coffee in. I could send funds via paypal.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Capisco's Profile Photo

Re: Starbucks in Cairo

by Capisco Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I can buy it and send it to you , but Paypal is not accepted in Egypt :S

by tmosterhus Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM

So, how can I get you the funds? Regular mail? Or perhaps I can purchase you something here and ship it to you? Not sure how to do with money exchange and don't want to send cash.

• Re: Starbucks in Cairo

by nesma Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Tell me your zip and your state and I can send it via DHL and you pay for the shipping on delivery. And you can consider the mug as a gift. :)

by tmosterhus Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Oh my goodness...that would be too kind...I would happily return the favor some time. Zip is: 55303 State: Minnesota (MN) USA

• Dan30's Profile Photo

Re: Starbucks in Cairo

by Dan30 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I wish it was it was 1 half years ago when i was in cairo via London. I would have sent for free from London it would have taking 3 days arrive in US. I sincerely hope VT members can help on this issue.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Egypt Travel Answer Locations