Edirne Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Design a custom made locket possibility

Istanbul Aug 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Will be in Istanbul Turkey for 4 nights in 2016. A while back while walking on the beach I found a sanddollar about the size of a quarter. I've always wanted to find a locket with a clear (Glass) face that I could display the sanddollar in and wear. I wondered if it would be possible to have such a locket made while in Istanbul and if so where would I start to locate someone to design and make one for me.

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • Kadikoy Turkey

Turkey Yesterday

-is kadikoy balloon still there and how can i reach it
      - is there is any night life in kadikoy
      - mention type of activity we can do in kadikoy

more
    • WESTLAKE2252's Profile Photo

Mobile SIM cards

Antalya Aug 29, 2015 at 2:00 AM

Please could somebody inform me as to weather or not i can obtain a SIM card anywhere Near The Hotel Baia Lara.

more
    • Beach in Bursa

Bursa Aug 25, 2015 at 12:34 AM

We arrive in mid-September in Bursa. We book the hotel near Tuzpazan Cami for 4 nights. Please, could someone tell us whether there is a beach at seaside where we could go for a day to swim?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Gareth95's Profile Photo

First trip to Turkey - Izmir

Izmir Aug 22, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hey !

This autumn i a going to visit Turkey and particularly Izmir, and the region around it. Also maybe i will visit Istanbul, too. I would like some information to ask.

I live in Athens , Greece.
      The transfer is possible by ship or by plane. I would like to recommend me websites where i can check all the possible prices and all of that information about the transportation from Athens to Izmir.

In Turkey i will stay about 2-3 weeks. Do I need a passport; I had read that the trip from Greece to Turkey needs only the ID. Is that true?

Also can someone tell me what papers should I have with me during my stay there.

The currency conversion from euro to Turkish lira where and how that can be done? In the airport where i am living or when i arrive at izmir?

Thanks!

more
    • Boat trip from akbuk

Akbuk Aug 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM

hi can anyone tell me if you can get a boat from akbuk to antalaya for the day and roughly how long it takes?
      Thanks

more
    • APRILMOE's Profile Photo

Couples who love to enjoy there vacation

Alanya Aug 14, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Wr are going to be in alanya on august 21. Se i and my wifr are looking for couples to hang out with. We love clubing very much too.

more
    • The best local hammam in Kemer

Kemer Aug 9, 2015 at 8:54 PM

Bonjour
      Quel conseil pour Un hammam local a Kemer agréable et qui ne ressemble pas a un SPA ?
      Merci
      Mimi

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Haribo manufacture visit - Istanbul

Istanbul Aug 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Hi,

is it possible to visit Haribo manufacture in Istanbul? and if yes, can you please provide me with address and more details..

thanks

more
    • All inclsive hotel

Antalya Yesterday

What they mean by all inclusive booking while they mention down there dinner free only

more
    • Is Marmaris suitable for families?

Marmaris Aug 22, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Hi, I'm new to this site and I tried to post a Q earlier before I signed up. Now I can't seem to find it so apologies if this repeats what I asked before!

We are thinking about booking for next July and this will be our first time in Turkey. We are a family of 5, kids aged 13, 11 and 10. We have no idea which resort may suit us and are looking at Marmaris, icmeler and olu deniz.

We don't want anywhere rowdy with stag/hen type groups but want some life and atmosphere. We always go self catering so somewhere with lots of restaurants (that cater for fussy unadventurous kids!) and bars with some light child friendly entertainment.

Also, we like places with a variety of activities/sights to keep us amused.

Can anyone advise of a nice resort with a beach suitable for kids (ie shallow, calm water) that ticks these boxes??! Suggestions of other areas welcome too. We have no idea where to start!

Thanks in advance....

more
    • Planning a business trip to Antalya in september. Need a hotel. Any advice?

Antalya Aug 17, 2015 at 8:56 AM

Looking for a peaceful place close to the city center. Money not a problem.

more
    • Where to stay in Antalya?

Antalya Ili Aug 12, 2015 at 8:16 AM

Hey guys! I need a good place to stay in Antalya for just a few days with me and my GF. What would you recommend me? Actually we don't like to stay at the coast cause as usual it gets more expensive, too many drunk people making too much noise during the day and night time as well. We need a peaceful and calm place with a pool an better somewhere in the center of the city of Antalya. Any variants?

more
    • mud baths?

Antalya 16 hours ago

Would like to know how to get to the nearest mud bath?

more
    • From airport ataturk to Gumruk Sk. (Galata palace Hotel)?

Istanbul Aug 28, 2015 at 5:21 AM

My hotel is Galata Palace Hotel and i am wondering how to reach it from the airport.
      I have seen the route havatas buses makes and it passes very near. Is it possibe to ask the driver to drop you off at that point or any other point rather than taksim square?
      thank you

more
    • Diamond of Bodrum

Bodrum Aug 13, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Do any of you travellers have somerhing to say about this hotel? My husband and I are 2 rookies going to Turkey in just a few weeks(can't wait) Any tips, hints or antything that could be helpful would be most welcome

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

First Trip to Turkey

Turkey Aug 3, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Hello once more. I am leaning more toward an all Turkey trip now other than a Greece-Turkey combo as previously posted. Though, that's still on the table.
      What I want to ask is opinions on the West (Aegean) versus the Central. The west of course has all the great Greco/Roman sites while the Central has the capital of Ankara, Cappadocia and the Hittite sites.

Of course, the final decision would be solely up to me, all comments are welcome.
      The only additional tidbit I can provide is trip would be 11 days.

more
    • NadineC3's Profile Photo

Alone to Marmaris

Marmaris Aug 9, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Hi smile emoticon
      I decided to come to the beautiful Marmaris ALONE end of August for 7 days, and i'm so excited.
      The travel agency booked me at Selen 2 Icemeler, I am not looking for luxury, just a bed to sleep.
      So since it's my first time, and since i'll be by myself, I really need your help to make a good plan.
      I like to go to places that local love, not touristic and not commercial, i also like old towns, bazaars, and dancing.
      Of course cruises, and beaches too.
      Thank you for your help smile emoticon
      Nadine

more
    • public transportation

Istanbul Aug 16, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Is it a good idea to take a bus or other form of public transportation to our hotel from the airport. We are staying at the Hotel Empress located at Akbiyik Cad.10. We arrive at IST at 5:00 pm on a Sunday.

more
    • Aegean base for 3-4 days: Bodorum, Marmaris, or Fethiye?

Turkey Aug 14, 2015 at 11:38 AM

I’m traveling with two smart curious girls, ages 13 and 16. We take the overnight train from Istanbul getting into Izmir at 9AM on a Tuesday. The following Sunday we’ll take the ferry to Rhodes from Bodorum, Marmaris, or Fethiye.

We know we want to see Ephesus either the afternoon we arrive or the next morning. (How much better is it to start early to—in theory—avoid the crowds?) That means one or two nights in Selcuk or nearby.

Then we want to base ourselves in one town. And my main question is what are the benefits from being based in Bodorum, Marmaris, or Fethiye (to make getting on the ferry easy) or perhaps a smaller town?

I don’t think we’ll have a car for the whole time. We’re happy to take the buses and minibuses when it works. But we might rent one (or hire a driver) for a day or two.

Our ideal trip would mix seeing some more ancient sites, a bit of nice countryside/geography, and a museum or two. We like to explore interesting towns that are not totally overrun by cruise passengers and package tourists. We may spend a bit of time at the beach, but we’ve got a lot of beach time in Rhodes.

As for antiquities, how would you rank the relative interest of Pergamum, Aphrodisias, Priene, Miletus, Didyma, Xanthos, and whatever I’m missing in this general area?

Thanks for your advice
      Saul

more
    • Any recommendations for hygienic Turkish baths? Any must see places to visit on the Asia side?

Istanbul Aug 9, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Hi,

Going to Istanbul at the end of August. Has anyone been to a Turkish bath? Any recommendations/tips? Also, we would like to check out the Asia side but unfortunately not many forums speak much of it. What is a must see in Asia? It could even be a shop or colorful place to take photos, etc. Doesn't have to be something super touristy. Anything at all. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Istanbul in December

Istanbul 11 hours ago

Hi there! Planning on visiting Istanbul in December but keep reading about the rainfall that happens throughout the month. Feedback please!! Any other countries to visit in December?

more
    • Distance from Ovacik to Hisaronu

Ovacik Aug 19, 2015 at 7:47 AM

We will be staying at the Celay Hotel in Ovacik and going to a wedding at St Nicholas Heights Hotel in Hisaronu, and wondered how far they are apart, are they walkable and what would a taxi cost between the 2,
      Many thanks, in advance,
      Adrian

more

Popular Edirne Ili Travel Answer Locations

• moving on to Eceabet

Kesan May 30, 2015 at 7:59 AM

We are arriving in Kesan at approx. 1700 tomorrow but want to move directly down to Eceabet: does anyone know if there are buses from Kesan to Eceabet and, if there are, how often do then run? Thanks

3 Answers Jun 1, 2015 at 10:20 PM
    • hang's Profile Photo

Edirne,. Hidrellez festival

Edirne Sep 20, 2014 at 8:14 AM

i will go next  april/may 2015 to Istanbul and for 2 days visit  Edirne too =  Hidrellez gipsy festival.. Where, exsactly it is this celebration? In the midlle of the city centre or outside Edirne? thx
      hang

2 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 12:40 AM
    • Ανοιχτα μαγαζια open shops

Edirne Apr 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Στις 26 27 Απριλίου η αγορά είναι ανοιχτή; ΣαββατοΚύριακο!
      On 26 27 April the shops are open. Satarday and Sunday

1 Answer Apr 19, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    • Margi outlet: αγορες

Edirne Dec 29, 2013 at 4:09 AM

1-2 ιανουαριου ειναι ανοικτο?

1 Answer Dec 31, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    • Komotini to Edirne

Edirne Oct 9, 2013 at 5:52 AM

What is the easiest way to reach Edirne from Komotini, Greece?
      Are there regular bus routes? How frequent? Or train?
      thank you

2 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    • bus to Edirne

Edirne Ili Sep 10, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Hi, I have to reach Edirne from Thessaloniki Airport together with other 10 People, I know there is a bus Metro but I didn't find a timetable or booking Services so far . . .

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    • secondhand clothes markets

Edirne Ili Oct 24, 2012 at 9:01 AM

does anyone know of any secondhand clothes markets in edirne most grateful for nay answers not looking for souvenirs etc

1 Answer Oct 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    • Raimix's Profile Photo

Dayrip Edirne

Edirne Ili Mar 6, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Hello :)

I wonder if it is worth to make daytrip to Edirne from Istambul? Is it possible to see all essencial in one day?

Strange, that there is no Edirne as city in VT, only Edirne Ili.

Waiting for answers!
      Thanx!
      Raimundas.

1 Answer Mar 6, 2011 at 12:05 PM
    • natuzsenka's Profile Photo

Hamam URGENT!!!!

Edirne Ili May 5, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Hi, I am off to Edirne tomorrow for a day trip and wondering if there is an open hamam (turkish bath) in edirne that we can go to?

3 Answers May 5, 2010 at 2:04 AM
    • Recherche Looking for

Karaagac Dec 24, 2009 at 8:19 AM

We are an association that organise a trip to Istanbul and Edirne in may 2010.
      We are looking for find and, if possible, visit a large house where our family lived about 1890. That house named TAIA KHATOUM and the nama of the french family that lived here was GOUTTENOIRE.
      Could somebody telle us if this house is always nere Karaagac and what is the exact adress and the name of the people that lived in it.
      In this house, a member of our family painted a french landscape: we try to find it.

Thank you very much if you can help us.

LAROCHE in LYON FRANCE

1 Answer Dec 30, 2009 at 5:58 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Saros bay

Edirne Ili May 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM

Hello,
      I hope of reaching western Turkey in July (if Allah allows;-).
      I've red somewhere that Saros bay is quite nice and not so crowded, not so many foreign tourists- so sounds quite nice.
      Could you recommend me some places with budget accommodation there (I don't like big hotels) please?
      Is there anything particular to see between Maliko Tarnovo (BG) and Saros Bay (beside Edirne)?
      Thanks for your answer.

11 Answers Jun 4, 2009 at 2:36 AM
    • Budjet accomodation in Edienr

Edirne Ili Jun 24, 2007 at 3:34 AM

Any one knows site/phone number for decent budjet accomodation in Ediene?
      Thank you

1 Answer Jun 24, 2007 at 4:16 AM
    • Getting from Edirne to Plovdiv

Edirne Oct 18, 2006 at 5:39 PM

How frequent is the bus service from Edirne to Plovdiv--when is the last bus? Approximately, how long is the journey.
      I am planning to go from Istanbul to Edirne--spend about 3 hours there and then go to Plovdiv that same day.
      Thanks

• bobbert's Profile Photo

Edirne to Alexandroupolis

Edirne Jun 29, 2005 at 11:54 AM

Hi,

I am planning to go to Turkey and Greece this autumn, travelling overland via Edirne. Does anyone know about reasonable connections (train, bus) from Edirne into Greece, preferably to Alexandroupolis? How long would it take?
      Thanks!

Robbert

• Fair Dates

Dalyan Golu Sep 28, 2004 at 7:05 AM

What ates are the Fair in Dalyan in September 2005

• a resort in daylan

Dalyan Golu Oct 25, 2003 at 6:53 AM

i am going to dalyan in july 04 and want to know about this resort sahin appartments what are they like

1 Answer Nov 17, 2003 at 12:36 AM
    • Lallyrs's Profile Photo

Dalyan Mugla

Dalyan Golu Jul 31, 2003 at 10:34 AM

Where can I get a map of Dalyan, any map will do as detailed as possible...

1 Answer Aug 1, 2003 at 8:31 AM