Edirne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Belek for our holiday?

Belek Yesterday

My partner and I are 50s age, we like lovely surroundings, quietness but times to be more lively also. Good food and sights to see and visit are important for us in a holiday. Nice bars without trying to survive in the youth groups but not boring either. Is Belek a good place for us ?

Much Thanks
      Yvonne

more
    • leather fabric shop

Eskisehir Jul 21, 2014 at 5:41 AM

hello every one!!

I just moved to Eskisehir..well ..difficult to live here without knowing Turkish..even if you know English
      German and persian ;).
      I need to know where is the leather shop center here in Eskisehir..I am going to start my small hand making leather goods.

I will appreciate if any one can be a help.
      yours
      M H

more
    • Urfa & Nermut Castle

Sanliurfa Jul 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Hello there,
      Could some one please tell me how to go to Nemrut castle from Urfa ?
      I will be travelling in late August with my 65 year old mom....:)

What is the best time of the day ? What would be the best way to tour around ?
      Any idea how much should it cost now ?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Attractions in Van

Van Jul 18, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Any sport activity or attraction in Van? Water park? Rafting?

more
    • Asking for some information

Van Jul 16, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hello,
      We are going to visit Van Museum at the beginning of September, 2014. Will it be open at that time?

more
    • Leather jackets from BILLY'S SHOP in AYDIN TR

Kusadasi Jul 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Bought jackets...cannot find a label in jacket...tag on one says "Emilio Rossi" Leather & Fur. On back is a tape on label which says " 58; Made in Turkey; Genuine Leather; Rossini." Am investigating to find retail value. Think we let our guard down that day!

more
    • Can I find a local tour guide?

Bogazkale Jul 13, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Can I find a local tour guide for Hattusas?

more
    • Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme Jul 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

more
    • travel guides

Bogazkale 4 hours ago

Do you know any local guides knowledgeable in Hattusas area archeology?
      Are there any maps, handouts which could help a traveller?

Thank you,
      Sergey

more
    • HOW MUCH IS SIGHTSEEING

Turkey Yesterday

i want visit Ciragan palace Instabul just for sightseeing how much is the entrance fee if any?Any other requiremnts?

more
    • Question title

Selcuk Jul 18, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hi does anyone know what time the overnight bus goes from selcuk to goreme cappodocia please and how much it costs also what bus company is it with thanks

more
    • Anzac sites without a tour

Canakkale Jul 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM

We have one and a half day in canakkale , we plan to visit the principle museums and also anzac sites , we are not intrested in a tour. Is there any public transportation wich allow us to see the principle site ?

more
    • sureshq's Profile Photo

Using Credit/Debit cards

Bozcaada Jul 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Hello Everyone, 

After spending few days in Istanbul I'll be going to Bozcaada in mid August.I just need to know about using MasterCard or VISA card in Bozcaada.Is enough ATMs in there and are there hotels/restaurants accepting cards mostly or should I bring enough cash better ??!! 
      Also thinking of scuba diving so any idea about how much it costs ?!!

Additional advice also welcome.Thanks,
      Suresh

more
    • Cesme from Kusadasi. HELP!!!

Cesme Jul 14, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi! MY husband and I will be going to Turkey for the first time and would like to take a day trip to Cesme from Kusadasi. What's the fastest and cheapest way to get there? And what do you recommend seeing there for one day as we would return back to our hotel that evening? We are into historical landmarks but also love the water!!! Is it safe at night? Is there public transportation at night if we decide to stick around the area for dinner?

Thanks!!

Tabu

more
    • lycian apartments

Hisaronu Jul 12, 2014 at 9:21 AM

anybody stayed ay the lycian aparments any info would be great

more
    • bus station

Bitez Jul 12, 2014 at 5:40 AM

is the ministar hotel far from the bus station we are coming by domus from bodrum to bitez in october thanks

more
    • single in bitez

Bitez Jul 10, 2014 at 3:21 AM

hi is anyone going to bitez in turkey in september as i could do with some company now and then
      i will be there from the 12th september for 15 days

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • Martinpedro's Profile Photo

Stereo Palma Concerts at Club Catamaran

Bodrum Jul 16, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Hi guys,

i m at Bodrum for one week, During that time i don't wanna miss any dj performance. I found some great opportunities tio catch up some. i wanna go to Stereo Palma performance at Catamaran Club.

Someone knows how can i get ticket ? I m looking for VIP tickets to be there with my friends.

Thanks a lot !

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

money exchange in Selcuk

Selcuk Jul 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM

we plan to change some euros in TL at Izmir airport and then catching the train to Selcuk for some more.
      1)are there reliable exchange offices in Selcuk?
      2)is there big difference in the exchange rate?

more
    • Recommended boat hire company

Kemer Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more