change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The_Lord's Profile Photo

Hotel one night close to City centre with car parking

Luxembourg Jul 20, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Hi please any guidance/ideas most welcome on a good quality, reasonably priced hotel?
      Many thanks

more
    • Lux. to Remick travel.

Luxembourg Jul 8, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Two adults need to travel Luxembourg railway station to Remick to board a cruise on monday 8th September 2014. Can someone suggest the methods to do so without useing up too much time? Thanks , Ron and Sheila from Australia.

more
    • Livange location

Livange Jul 7, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Hello
      I am taking a big group of student to Luxembourg, and have been provided a quote for a hotel in Livange. However I cannot find any information on how easy it is to travel into the city. I don't want my students paying a lot for taxis to get in the city - or getting lost as they are quite far out. can anyone advise what the bus/train connections are like?

Thanks,
      Joy

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jul 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      I was just wondering if there's any buses between Antwerp and Luxembourg...and Luxemburg to Rothenburg (Germany)

I would prefer the cheaper option of the bus if possible. Is there any particular company that does it? Or anywhere to read a timetable?

Help or advice with either of these routes would be great :)

P.S It's for the end of July, roughly 2-3 weeks away

more
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Daylight hours

by pepemorris11 Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Will be in the Benelux countries from 6 oct to 28 oct 08. appreciate it if anyone could give me an idea of the daylight hours so that i can plan to maximise them. about what time does it get light? is it the same in the 3 countries?thanks

3 Answers Sep 8, 2008 at 11:01 PM
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Dinant to Echternach + accomodation

by pepemorris11 Online Now Sep 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM

My husband and I will be leaving Dinant Belgium for Echternach. Unfortunately, i can't seem to find the cost of train 2nd class from Dinant to Echternach.
      1)Is there a direct train?
      2)How much will it cost? one way?
      3) From there we will stay for 4 nights and head back to Amsterdam Central?Is there a direct train and how much for 2nd class?
      The websites for train service in the Netherlands and Belgium only show cost for internal and domestic services.
      4) Does anybody know of a good B and B near the Echternach train station. We are an elderly couple and we would like to find budget accomodation near the staion. a budget hotel would also be fine. many thanks for your help

3 Answers Sep 8, 2008 at 2:48 AM
    • lamsterz's Profile Photo

Lodging

by lamsterz Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 2:12 PM

Hello, and thank you for your advice in advance.
      I noticed there are not hotel/hostels type of accomodation in the tips area. That naturally brings me to wonder.. are there places to stay in the city so as not to have to return to Lux City?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2006 at 7:06 AM