Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rain, rain, rain

Blairsville Aug 18, 2014 at 6:58 AM

What to do on rainy days?

more
    • where to move to in atlanta

Atlanta Aug 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM

My boyfriend is moving to Atlanta middle of September for a 9 month internship, he hasn't had time to look for an apartment/flatshare, so I'm just trying to help out, his work is on the Interstate North Parkway, near Strayer University, I think. Can anyone tell me the best area to look for accommodation? Either close by, or easy commute. Obviously living in the UK and having never been to Atlanta, we are a little out of our depth. Thanks

more
    • Internatinal flight leaving from domestic terminal

Atlanta Aug 20, 2014 at 9:18 AM

My international flight is leaving from A concourse in Atlanta, has anyone gone thru security in the domestic terminal for an internaitonal flight?

more
    • Any road rules for an Australian visitor in a car?

Atlanta Aug 18, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Sorry - I posted this as a comment when really it is a question. Well, I am an Aussie and I thought these reviews so scary they could not be true. So I tested the whole VT site. I looked for dangers in places in Australia that I knew. The biggest danger on the roads was hitting sheep or roos. In the water, sharks, the swimming sort not the human sort. People in Australian cities are described as I know the vast majority to be - friendly and polite, helpful. Not a big showing of the criminal or mean. Husband and I are taking a car tour of the deep south in October, and I am deeply disturbed by all I read here. Terrified actually. Am making sure my affairs are in order. Other than the Amtrak NO to Memphis, I can't convince him to take buses. Crikey. Any words of comfort? To make it worse, we'll be driving on what for us is the wrong side of the road. Not good for the locals or us. Any road rules we should know of?

more