Eastbourne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nightlife in Eastbourne

by avin911 Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM

What are the options for best nightlife in eastbourne during easter weekend

• Holiday

by terrybenn Online Now May 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Hi
      My partner, son of 8 and myself are coming to eastbourne in August.
      Will we enjoy it? Is there enough to keep us amused are there some good eating places.
      Also read a couple of reviews saying that gangs and crime are a problem. Is this true?
      Thanks

6 Answers May 25, 2011 at 2:22 PM
    • VISITING SEAFORD CEMETERY & Eastbourne

by alicesp Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I will be visitig from Canada in May, 2011, & want to visit my uncle's war grave in Seaford Cemetery at Eastbourne. I am wondering how to get to Eastbourne from London & then how to get to the cemetery. Is there anyone at the cemetery that could do a tour?

14 Answers Nov 10, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    • A bit of help

by inmaculada31 Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Hi,

I´m staying now in Eastbourne for 10 days, can you tell me different ideas of how to spend the day here and visting places in the south of England? We have a car, so it is not a probem to use it, we like doing trips and excursions?

Thanks for your help

4 Answers Jul 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    • Cheapest, fastest way between Eastbourne and Penzance

by TennGerry Online Now Mar 19, 2008 at 12:17 PM

After driving about 50,000 miles in the UK, husband doesn't want to drive anymore. Going to Eastbourne to see friends. Then want to go to Penzance on a one-way journey. (Have RyanAir tickets from Newquay to London Stansted for the return.) Could leave from Gatwick or village along coast within 50 miles of Eastbourne. Anyone know the fastest, cheapest way to travel?
      Both travelers are post 65 yo. Is there a special train ticket-can't get OAP discount because we are American. Almost 13 hours by bus for 38.5gbp/person. Cheapest Flight on Southwest from Gatwick to Newquay gets in to Newquay too late to get bus for Penzance.

13 Answers Mar 25, 2008 at 1:37 AM
    • is kings nightclub any good in eastbourne

by radiofan12 Online Now Jul 10, 2007 at 11:04 AM

hi im off to eastbourne next monday and i was wondering is kings nightclub any good as im after the best night clubs there.

• Beachy Head

by cathy9510usa Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 3:20 AM

If I arrive by train from London, how could I get to Beachy Head, and how long would it take to get there and also walk along the cliffs (roughly, of course---just to give me an idea of the time involved)? Thanks very much.

5 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 1:15 PM
    • Buccaneer Pub

by ajb1alec Online Now Jun 18, 2006 at 10:23 AM

Mariajoy, hello!
      Do you know when this pub was built, the architect?
      Thank you
      Alec

• JandE's Profile Photo

Dentist recommendation in the Eastbourne area?

by JandE Online Now Nov 14, 2005 at 2:54 AM

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in this area.

I am looking to get a new crown

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 17, 2005 at 12:33 AM
    • A course in Eastbourne

by kirkmeister Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 10:37 AM

I will be doing a course in Eastbourne from September 2004. WHat can I look forward to? Are there good places to eat, drink, are there any 'sights' or things i should do? Ideas and advice please ; )

5 Answers Jul 20, 2004 at 10:48 AM