East Timor Travel Answers

change location

Where can I teach Portuguese in Asia?

by eddiezaster Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 6:16 PM

Hi there. I am from Brazil and I have been teching English for 15 years now, both in Brazil and the U.S. I have substantial experience with ESL and EFL students, acquired through years of teaching students from Brazil and also from several different parts of the world, mainly Asian students. I have been thinking of moving to Asia for a couple of years. It must be an extremely rewarding experience. I thought I could make a living teaching Portuguese or English there. Any helpful hint, anybody? Please repply directly to: alltrix66@hotmail.com Thankfully yours, Eddie

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • zsoares's Profile Photo

Re: Where can I teach Portuguese in Asia?

by zsoares Online Now Sep 10, 2003 at 1:15 AM

Dear Eddie, I am Zeff from Timor Leste and as you know that our country is a new country in the world and our goverment decide to use Portugues as our official language, so I'll sugest you to come to our country and you can teach Portugues here because we need it. Thanks.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Where can I teach Portuguese in Asia?

by kenandemirsay Online Now May 18, 2004 at 8:53 PM

Hello my name is Kenan Demirsay from Ireland, it's quite easy to get a job in Bangkok provided you have a degree i would recommend checking the Bangkok Post website. Alternatively Vietnam offers spendid renumeration and nightlife, the open university there may help Kind regards kenandemirsay@eircom.net

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular East Timor Travel Answer Locations