change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lawrenang's Profile Photo

4 stars hotel.

Balikpapan 2 hours ago

Can anybody recommend a 4 starts hotel at Kuta near to eatery/shopping. I would be there for a short brake for 2 night on 5th May. Is there any special events for these 3 days?

more

Popular East Kalimantan Province Travel Answer Locations

• lawrenang's Profile Photo

4 stars hotel.

Balikpapan 2 hours ago

Can anybody recommend a 4 starts hotel at Kuta near to eatery/shopping. I would be there for a short brake for 2 night on 5th May. Is there any special events for these 3 days?

• New in town

Balikpapan Mar 12, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Hi everyone,
      I am Sarah quite new in Balikpapan and I wondering to know if there's some nice places for a drink in town.
      And if people wants to join too you are welcome.
      Thanks

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • natnatnatnatnat's Profile Photo

Looking for new friends/good companions in Balikpapan

Balikpapan Oct 6, 2011 at 7:37 AM

Hello. Am Natalie, and will be traveling to Balikpapan for a short vacation next week, before I continue to Tarakan for business purpose. Since this will be my first time in Batam, would be glad to find good companions during my stay there. Contact me if you wish. Cheers .

1 Answer Oct 6, 2011 at 11:58 PM
    • Senior lady (canada)looking to visit SE asia

Bontang Jul 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Is this a good place for me to experience SE asia? Do u all have other recommendations apart from Borneo?

6 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 4:29 AM
    • info on Kalimantan

East Kalimantan Province Jun 16, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Hi
      i ll spend 3 weeks in Indonesia in sept. On the top of Java and Bali wanted to spend 5 days in Kalimantan, read that the area around Balikpapan and boat trips on the Mahakanm river are very nice and unique. Really liked also that the canals in South Kalimantan are nice too.
      Can anybody suggest, give some tips if you have been there and you think its worth visiting ? organised troups are quite expensive and was wondering whether i should go there as opposed to Sulawesi where i could visit the torjana region.
      any suggestion between the two?

1 Answer Jun 21, 2009 at 10:24 PM
    • captain_crunch's Profile Photo

from balikpapan to brunei

Balikpapan Dec 8, 2007 at 11:50 PM

greetings felow travellers..

i was just wondering, since i live in Balikpapan. i was thinking about driving my way in borneo, maybe go to Kota Kinabalu, or Brunei, and other places, but, is there really a road from Balikpapan to that upper borneo (Brunei and K.K.)?
      i really want to go there...
      so if you guys know hot to get there from Balikpapan, please help me out...

thx,
      Felix

4 Answers Jul 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    • sybille's Profile Photo

Derawan Homestay

East Kalimantan Province Oct 10, 2007 at 3:31 AM

Does anyone know a way of contacting Derawan Homestay, other than by telephone? If any VTers have stayed there, I would be really interested in your impressions.

• frankace

Balikpapan Mar 9, 2007 at 8:15 PM

what happened to mcdonalds ?

• otjesjr's Profile Photo

flights to Balikpapan

Balikpapan Aug 9, 2006 at 8:03 AM

Hello,

Can anyone please advise how to fly directly from Malaysia or Singapore to Balikpapan?

Thanks a lot!

9 Answers Mar 9, 2007 at 8:16 PM