Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bandung bandung!!!

Bandung Dec 13, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Where to stay?
      Point of interest?
      Where to hire driver to go taman safari in bogor?worth going and how long does it take from bandung?
      Shopping and cafe to recommend?

more
    • Where the place for count down 2015 in Bandung?

Bandung Dec 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I will celebrate new year 2015 in Bandung, where is a best place for count down?

more
    • markeveleigh's Profile Photo

Bandung Experts...?

Bandung Dec 14, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm about to head off on a magazine assignment to Bandung, Java, and I wondered if anyone could recommend any really exciting (and preferably unexpected) things to see or do...? Anything that is new or particularly iconic for Bandung (ie not something you can easily see elsewhere) would be perfect.
      Terima Kasih
      Mark

more
    • Bandung 22 - 26 December

Bandung Dec 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Hi

Am considering a short trip and Bandung is on the list. However, the impression I get is that traffic may be mad during this period. Any advice on this? What's Christmas like in Bandung?

Thanks!

more
    • Where the place for count down 2015 in Bandung?

Bandung Dec 26, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I will celebrate new year 2015 in Bandung, where is a best place for count down?

2 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • markeveleigh's Profile Photo

Bandung Experts...?

Bandung Dec 14, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm about to head off on a magazine assignment to Bandung, Java, and I wondered if anyone could recommend any really exciting (and preferably unexpected) things to see or do...? Anything that is new or particularly iconic for Bandung (ie not something you can easily see elsewhere) would be perfect.
      Terima Kasih
      Mark

4 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 5:44 PM
    • bandung bandung!!!

Bandung Dec 13, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Where to stay?
      Point of interest?
      Where to hire driver to go taman safari in bogor?worth going and how long does it take from bandung?
      Shopping and cafe to recommend?

1 Answer Dec 13, 2014 at 7:25 PM
    • Bandung 22 - 26 December

Bandung Dec 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Hi

Am considering a short trip and Bandung is on the list. However, the impression I get is that traffic may be mad during this period. Any advice on this? What's Christmas like in Bandung?

Thanks!

7 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 3:07 AM
    • Driver recommendation for 2 days

Bandung Nov 24, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Hi all. I will be heading to Bandung for a 3D2N trip and intended to hire a driver for the first 2 days. Anyone can recommend some reliable with good reputation drivers/company to me please? Anyone used DOM and Zafiracar before? Any comments on their service? Thank you very much.

1 Answer Nov 24, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    • Aligatour Tour company for Sukamade tour?

Banyuwangi Nov 1, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Seen what looks like a very professional tour company based in Banyuwangi called aligatours

http://aligatours.com/about-us/

who organise tours to places like Mount Bromo tours, Ijen Crater, Baluran, Menjangan island and Sukamade.
      Prices are good and they respond to questions quickly so seem good but I can't find any reviews on the company.
      Has anybody had any experience with them and willing to comment?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2014 at 6:20 AM
    • tkisiel's Profile Photo

Drive/Parking near the Kawah Ijen ?

Kawah Ijen Oct 18, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Hello,
      I'm going to visit the plase next weekend. My plan is to rent a car and drive from Surabaya but I can't find anywhere where should I destiny. The PHKA (Forest Protection and Nature Conservation) post at Paltuding is suppose to be closest place from wher hiking is required but where is it exactly and am I allowed to drive/park there with private car?

4 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM
    • Surabaya International Aiport direct to Cemoro Lawang

Surabaya Sep 28, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Hi Im planning to take a chartered vehicle directly from Surabaya International airport to Cemoro Lawang, in order to cut on travelling time by waiting, hopping on multiple buses or taxis from various locations. I already have a reserved accomodation in Cemoro Lawang.

My question is
      1. what is the recommended taxi (chartered vehicle) company i can get from the airport?
      2. Is the company operating within the airport (e.g. there's a counter i can go to?)
      3. do you know approximately the price from Surabaya International airport to Cemoro Lawang?

I just want to make sure im engaging the right company and paying the right price for the service.

Thanks in advanced

3 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 12:52 AM
    • Visiting Bandung end Sept

Bandung Sep 13, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Hi, will be visiting Bandung end Sept. Would appreciate advise on our plans as we have only a full day there.

We will be renting a vehicle and would like to visit the following sites:

1. Sunrise at Tebing Keraton
      2. Visit Kampong Naga
      3. Tangkuban Perahu

Can the above 3 activities be covered in a day, say starting off early 4am?

Thanks.

Regards,

3 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 9:11 PM
    • Strategic area to stay

Bandung Aug 19, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hi everyone, can i know which will be the best area to stay in bandung? My main reason for travelling to bandung is SHOPPING ! Please suggest an area which is convenient to pasar besar trade centre, rumah mode, and other FO's.. Tq in advance

5 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM
    • Home Decorative And Handicraft

Bandung Aug 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hi, Can i know where can i find home decor & handicraft items in bandung? Im buying in bulk (Wholesale).. Please advise.. Also would like to know where will be the best place to stay in bandung? Tq in advance

3 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • Train from Banyuwangi

Probolinggo Jul 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Hello!
      I'm planning to visit Bromo volcano and my plan is catch a train from Banyuwangi at 22.00 that arrives at Probolinggo or Pasuruan at about 3.30h in the morning. Do you know if there are buses or taxis at that time to go to Cemara Lawang or Wonokitri? I think it's good to see the sunrise, but I'm not sure if I can find transportation from the train station to the volcano at that time. Can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!!!

Olga

4 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 8:32 AM
    • Rent a car

Banyuwangi Jul 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Is it possible to rent a car at Ketapang or Banyuwangi and drive it up to Ijen Crater?

6 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 12:58 AM
    • Surabaya during Ramadan

Surabaya Jun 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Are there any bars (ie colors, penthouse, etc) that are open during Ramadan? Are the restaurants open during lunch?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 5:52 AM
    • Transportation from Probolinggo to Malang Airport

Probolinggo Jun 19, 2014 at 12:05 AM

I would like to find out about public transportation from Probolinggo to Malang. I want to leave from Probolinggo in the morning and make it in time for my 14:25 flight at Malang Airport.

6 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • hotel and transportation

Bandung Apr 30, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Plan to travel to Bandung in late August, any recommendation on hotels to stay that are near the factory outlet as well as how best to travel about ?

8 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

how long should I stay in Jakarta and Bandung?

Bandung Apr 22, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I will be arriving to Jakarta on 8th May morning and flying from Bandung on 14th May morning to Surabaya

6 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

Need info and tips

Tengger Caldera Apr 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

3 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

How,where,when and what

Surabaya Apr 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

2 Answers May 7, 2014 at 2:47 PM
    • Solo female traveler in East Java

Surabaya Mar 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm interested with Ngadas village, Bromo, Madakaripura waterfall and Baluran National park. I will be in East Java in mid september for 7 days. Is it safe and possible for me to travel to these places? I want to do DIY tour. any tips?

7 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 12:55 AM
    • theo1006's Profile Photo

Bromo becomes more expensive

Tengger Caldera Mar 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Starting May 2014 visiting Bromo will become much more expensive, according to what we read in the newspaper "Jawa Pos".
      The government has decided to raise the entrance fee for the National Park (not including jeep tour and horse trip) by several hundred percent, and to set a different tariff for weekdays and for holidays.
      For foreign tourists the fee was Rp 57,000 per person; this will become Rp 267,000 on weekdays and Rp 400,500 during weekends and holidays.
      Local tourists (including foreigners holding a residence permit) used to pay Rp 10,000. This will become Rp 37,500 on weekdays and Rp 52,500 during weekends and holidays.
      The tariffs include a Rp 2,500 insurance fee.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    • redhafaikah's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Labuan Bajo and diving in Komodo Islands?

Labuan Feb 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I'm traveling with a gf who dives and we are planning to stay one night in Labuan Bajo then go over to the Komodo Islands for diving & snorkeling. I don't dive though so was wondering if there's somewhere we can go for both?

- Any preferred recommendations for hotel in Labuan Bajo that has wifi? Don't need anything fancy really but please share if you stayed at somewhere you actually liked.

- heard a bit about Seraya vs. Kanawa, are these the best options to stay overnight or has anyone stayed at a nicer place? I'm more picky about my beaches ie. soft white sandy beach

- any divers out there who can recommend a dive center with 1-2days package with a tour to Rinca (to see Komodos) and overnight at one of the islands, with trusty instructors?

Hope to hear back some tips from you, Thank you!

5 Answers Oct 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM
    • Searching for driver for 9 pax.

Bandung Jan 20, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Will be in Bandung on mid of Feb 2014.
      5 days 4 night.
      Flight landed in Bandung approx. 11am ( Indo. time)
      Travel back to S'pore 2pm ( Indo. time)

Please advise about the transportation during our visit.
      If possible, to furnish us an itinerary.

Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 12:03 AM
    • tiger_tingyh's Profile Photo

From Jakarta Airport to Bandung

Bandung Dec 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I'm travelling from Jakarta Airport to Bandung on 10th Jan Friday. I heard it's better to take train due to heavy traffic.
      Where is the high speed train station?
      How do I go to the station from airport?
      How much it cost and travel time needed to reach Bandung?

3 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Transport & cost

Surabaya Dec 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM

How to go to Malang from Surabaya Airport?
      And how much the cost?

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Transport & cost

Surabaya Dec 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM

How to go to Malang from Surabaya Airport?
      And how much the cost?

1 Answer Dec 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Bandung & Purwakarta Things to DO?

Bandung Dec 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I shall be in Bandung & Purwakarta from 21 Dec to 30 Dec & want to know things to do, how to move around, places to eat etc

5 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • cal6060's Profile Photo

Any beautiful places to see in Bandung other Kawah Putih?

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Can anyone suggest some beautiful place to visit outside of Bandung as a day trip?

We love national park or natural site or historical site?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    • cal6060's Profile Photo

How to go to Kawah Putih?

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM

We are going to Bandung in Jan. We are planning to visit Kawah Putih Lake, the beautiful lake south of Bandung.

Shall we go there with a tour group? or hire our own driver? and public buses going there?

2 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    • need some information

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

hi..can anyone tell me that if i go on JAN can i get to pluck strawberry?? what is the season for pluck strawberry?

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 5:22 AM