change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zafilm's Profile Photo

How,where,when and what

Surabaya Apr 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

more
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

Need info and tips

Tengger Caldera Apr 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

more
    • how long should I stay in Jakarta and Bandung?

Bandung Apr 22, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I will be arriving to Jakarta on 8th May morning and flying from Bandung on 14th May morning to Surabaya

more
    • Solo female traveler in East Java

Surabaya Mar 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm interested with Ngadas village, Bromo, Madakaripura waterfall and Baluran National park. I will be in East Java in mid september for 7 days. Is it safe and possible for me to travel to these places? I want to do DIY tour. any tips?

more
    • how long should I stay in Jakarta and Bandung?

Bandung Apr 22, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I will be arriving to Jakarta on 8th May morning and flying from Bandung on 14th May morning to Surabaya

5 Answers Yesterday
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

Need info and tips

Tengger Caldera Apr 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM

3 Answers Yesterday
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

How,where,when and what

Surabaya Apr 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

2 Answers 20 hours ago
    • Solo female traveler in East Java

Surabaya Mar 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I'm interested with Ngadas village, Bromo, Madakaripura waterfall and Baluran National park. I will be in East Java in mid september for 7 days. Is it safe and possible for me to travel to these places? I want to do DIY tour. any tips?

6 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • theo1006's Profile Photo

Bromo becomes more expensive

Tengger Caldera Mar 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Starting May 2014 visiting Bromo will become much more expensive, according to what we read in the newspaper "Jawa Pos".
      The government has decided to raise the entrance fee for the National Park (not including jeep tour and horse trip) by several hundred percent, and to set a different tariff for weekdays and for holidays.
      For foreign tourists the fee was Rp 57,000 per person; this will become Rp 267,000 on weekdays and Rp 400,500 during weekends and holidays.
      Local tourists (including foreigners holding a residence permit) used to pay Rp 10,000. This will become Rp 37,500 on weekdays and Rp 52,500 during weekends and holidays.
      The tariffs include a Rp 2,500 insurance fee.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    • redhafaikah's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Labuan Bajo and diving in Komodo Islands?

Labuan Feb 3, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I'm traveling with a gf who dives and we are planning to stay one night in Labuan Bajo then go over to the Komodo Islands for diving & snorkeling. I don't dive though so was wondering if there's somewhere we can go for both?

- Any preferred recommendations for hotel in Labuan Bajo that has wifi? Don't need anything fancy really but please share if you stayed at somewhere you actually liked.

- heard a bit about Seraya vs. Kanawa, are these the best options to stay overnight or has anyone stayed at a nicer place? I'm more picky about my beaches ie. soft white sandy beach

- any divers out there who can recommend a dive center with 1-2days package with a tour to Rinca (to see Komodos) and overnight at one of the islands, with trusty instructors?

Hope to hear back some tips from you, Thank you!

6 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM
    • Searching for driver for 9 pax.

Bandung Jan 20, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Will be in Bandung on mid of Feb 2014.
      5 days 4 night.
      Flight landed in Bandung approx. 11am ( Indo. time)
      Travel back to S'pore 2pm ( Indo. time)

Please advise about the transportation during our visit.
      If possible, to furnish us an itinerary.

Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 12:03 AM
    • tiger_tingyh's Profile Photo

From Jakarta Airport to Bandung

Bandung Dec 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I'm travelling from Jakarta Airport to Bandung on 10th Jan Friday. I heard it's better to take train due to heavy traffic.
      Where is the high speed train station?
      How do I go to the station from airport?
      How much it cost and travel time needed to reach Bandung?

3 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Transport & cost

Surabaya Dec 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM

How to go to Malang from Surabaya Airport?
      And how much the cost?

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Transport & cost

Surabaya Dec 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM

How to go to Malang from Surabaya Airport?
      And how much the cost?

1 Answer Dec 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Bandung & Purwakarta Things to DO?

Bandung Dec 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I shall be in Bandung & Purwakarta from 21 Dec to 30 Dec & want to know things to do, how to move around, places to eat etc

5 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • cal6060's Profile Photo

Any beautiful places to see in Bandung other Kawah Putih?

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Can anyone suggest some beautiful place to visit outside of Bandung as a day trip?

We love national park or natural site or historical site?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    • cal6060's Profile Photo

How to go to Kawah Putih?

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM

We are going to Bandung in Jan. We are planning to visit Kawah Putih Lake, the beautiful lake south of Bandung.

Shall we go there with a tour group? or hire our own driver? and public buses going there?

2 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    • need some information

Bandung Nov 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

hi..can anyone tell me that if i go on JAN can i get to pluck strawberry?? what is the season for pluck strawberry?

6 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 5:22 AM
    • bandung trip on 20/12/13

Bandung Nov 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Its safe to travel bandung since there is a volcanic erupting in jakarta?

5 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    • Tour guide

Bandung Nov 17, 2013 at 5:05 AM

Is it possible to get a local travelling companion... for a fee of course.

1 Answer Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • banik2k's Profile Photo

How to reach Bali from Surabaya?

Surabaya Sep 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Due APEC Summit my flight got cancelled to Bali. I am thinking of travelling to Bali from Surabaya. Can anyone guide me what are public bus companies, private taxi hire, train along with the fares.. We 7 people + luggage altogether. My preference is for a private 7seater taxi.

6 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • Getting some baby bedding made in Bandung

Bandung Sep 4, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hello, i was wondering if someone would be able to advise me of a place where I could get some baby bedding made in Bandung? I have my own fabric and can also provide another quilt/sheet etc for sizing? also what price I would be looking at paying?

thanks

kate

3 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    • wonderpoer's Profile Photo

Tour Guide/Agent to Mt Bromo for first timer :)

Surabaya Aug 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Am planning a trip to Surabaya coming Oct 2013 and am keen to visit/trek the famous Mt Bromo while am there. This will be my first trip to Surabaya, thus much appreciate for any tips, recommendation for getting a local tour/guide to Mt Bromo. Am open to overnight tour as well.

Also, will be nice to know if i can experience any off the beaten path or places to visit in Mt Bromo region or Surabaya....Hope can gain some insight from other travelers.

Lastly, any cycling day tour to recommend in Surabaya?

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

Kelud Volcano...how to get here?

Kediri Aug 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

hey all this looks incredible ...any tips on how to get here?
      thanks Vt peeps:)

3 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

whats the best route to get here?

Kawah Ijen Aug 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM

we're flying to jakarta.. aiming to take a train to yogyakarta or surbaya... we want to hike mt Bromo and we want to come to Ijen... any suggestions?

we also want to check out the Hot River of Kelud volcano... any thoughts??

thank you :)

4 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • AnthonyM17's Profile Photo

Local jewellery manufacturing

Bandung Aug 1, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Hi, how would I go about sourcing local manufacturers in Bandung for jewellery and wrist watch manufacturing?

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    • Banyuwangi to Surabaya

Surabaya Jul 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Hi, has anyone flown from Bayuwangi to Surabaya? I'm considering it for the scenery (as well as to save time). Otherwise, I can catch the train but it would mean arriving in the late afternoon in Surabaya (and I'll miss the cigarette making at the House of Sampoerna factory). I've heard the scenery is also good on the train, but I'll be hiking up to the Ijen crater anyway. The problem is I only have 1 night in Banyuwangi & 1 in Surabaya before heading to Yogyakarta. I could possibly extend by one night (requires leaving Bali 1 day early) & do the overnight train from Banyuwangi to Surabaya, or the day train & stop at Probolinggo (on the way to Bromo), but it's peak season & I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. Also, I'm catching the train from Surabaya to Jogya. Any opinions on that journey? Is it very scenic? I'm arriving in Banyuwangi on the 13th (or 12th if I extend) & need to be in Jogya by the afternoon of the 15th. Cheers, Jason.

3 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM
    • Tours to Bromo.

Surabaya Jul 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Hi there. Can anyone recommend one day tours to Bromo from Surabaya?

7 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • Day tour in Bandung

Bandung Jul 18, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Do hotels in bandung provide day tour to places of attractions? how much is the cost?

8 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 1:10 AM
    • Recommend a driver

Surabaya Jul 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

we would like to hire a driver preferably with a 6 sitter mpv for multi purpose and available as and when needed. Driver should have good knowledge of the city and it's nightlife...can anybody help?

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • From Yogya to Cemoro Lawang in a day

East Java Province Jul 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Hi,

I will be traveling from Yogya to Cemoro Lawang on August 6th.
      Would this journey be possible in 1 day?
      Yogya to Surabaya by train -> Surabayy to Probolinggo by public bus -> Probo to Cemoro by minivan.

And also, will it be possible to arrange accomodation for 1 night in Cemoro (just until 03h00 or so, to do the sunrise-trek) on August 6th?

Thanks

• Best place to enjoy the nightlife in Surabaya

Surabaya Jul 8, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Hi, may i know where are the best and hippiest place to party all night long....and is it good to visit surabaya in october?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • ahmedragab's Profile Photo

information about bandung

Bandung Apr 4, 2013 at 7:49 AM

main tourism sites in it?

average price of food ?

how much does it cost transportation to bali by train?

6 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    • LeeP39's Profile Photo

buying homewares in surabaya

Surabaya Sep 19, 2012 at 2:52 AM

We are considering a move from Australia to Surabaya and instead of shipping everything, I was wondering if buying once we get there would be a better option? can anyone give me an idea of price ranges for household items,,,if you can just give me a couple of things like fridge, washing machine, beds etc, then it would give me an idea what is the best option.

Also, can electronics from Australia work in East java just with a travel adapter, or do we need to buy new electronics and electrical stuff once we get there?

Thanks

2 Answers Sep 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM