change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dnwitte's Profile Photo

Does Woodstock have a pub?

Woodstock Jun 24, 2014 at 6:59 PM

I know where I can get a $16.00 glass of chardonnay, but does the village center have anything resembling a regular old pub?

more
    • Dog friendly attractions

Vermont Jul 10, 2014 at 5:41 PM

We will be visiting the Lake Champlain are with our 2 year old Snow Lab and were wondering of dog-friendly attractions. Also, is the Northern Lights Daily Cruises allow dogs?

Thank you.

Rhonda

more
    • next weekend special

Burlington Jun 26, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Any info about an exhibition of crafts and quilts next weekend?

more
    • store that sells bulk grade C maple syrup

Vermont 3 hours ago

Last time I went to Vermont, we found a little store with country type things, and a big barrel of grade C maple syrup where you bring your own Jug and paid by weight. I want to go back and get some more this year but I don't remember where that was, and we don't have as many days so want to be sure to find it. Can anyone help?

more
    • Camping with the Dogs

by kents11700 Online Now May 20, 2004 at 7:32 AM

I have reservations at Camping on the Battenkill in arlington, vt, where I have gone camping with my family since I was very young. This is my second year going up there with my boyfriend, but this year we have two dogs that will be traveling with us. THe have plenty of energy and are still young, so exercise is a must and we wated to take them hiking a few times whie we are there. Are there any good hiking trails nearby that will allow us to bring the dogs?