Duszniki Zdroj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Lublin airport to hotel

Lublin Aug 24, 2015 at 6:15 AM

We're going to Lublin this weekend and wanted to book our taxi to our hotel in advance if possible for peace of mind. I normally book all my holiday transfers through resorthoppa but they don't seem to operate in Lublin.
      The hotel is calledHotel Groddzka 20 and address is ul. Grodzka 20, Lublin, 20-112, Poland.

Does anyone know how far it is from the airport roughly and how much a taxi would cost? Are there taxis outside the airport? Or is public transport/metro an option too?

Many thanks!

more
    • Sightseeing/travelling around Warsaw & recommendations for lovely restaurants near Westin Warsaw

Warsaw Aug 24, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hey again!
      What's the best way to travel around Warsaw? Are there day tickets or 3 day tickets to buy at Warsaw Central station when we arrive? We enjoy walking but not sure how far all the main sights are from each other so wondered whether to buy all-inclusive travelcards if they are available (like Oystercards in London)?

Also if anyone has any recommendations for lovely Polish restaurants or anything else must-try (great food & hospitality not pretentious food &service!) then it would be most appreciated!

Thank you!

more
    • Bus from Lublin airport to Old Town

Lublin Aug 28, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Hi everyone!
      I heard that there's a direct bus from the airport to Old Town centre where we're staying, near Lublin Castle.

Can anyone please tell me which bus number I need and do I get off at the last stop? How much is the bus ticket and is it right in front of the airport or do we need to walk far to the bus stop?

Many thanks for all your help! :-)

more
    • Which is the main station ??

Wroclaw Aug 4, 2015 at 3:59 AM

There seems to be several train stations in Wroclaw ??
      Which is the main one ??
      thanks

more
    • Train from Lublin to Warsaw

Warsaw Aug 24, 2015 at 4:54 AM

Hey guys Can anyone please recommend the best/official website to book train tickets from Lublin to Warsaw? Once in Warsaw, we've booked The Westin Warsaw hotel so are there taxis outside the Central station (guess that's the main station where we'll arrive)? Apparently the hotel is 5 mins walk from Rondo ONZ metro station on Line M2 - is that easy to get to/use the Metro system? Many thanks!

more
    • Dutch1961's Profile Photo

Music in Szczecin

Szczecin Aug 17, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Good afternoon
      I will be staying in Szczecin on my own in september and october for work. I'm traveling home every other weekend. For the weekends I'm trying to find place to go for life music, I like (modern) Jazz and folk music and all related types of music.
      Thank you
      Anna

more
    • Nieklan Wielki

Poland Aug 16, 2015 at 10:07 PM

I have posted previously re. visiting Nieklan Wielki, the birthplace of my mother. I have found very little on the internet regarding this village. It is approx. 21 miles north of Kielce and has a population of 880. Has any VTer ever travelled to or thru N W? I plan on travelling there by bus from Kielce and would like to stay there for a couple of days. Is there a hotel and grocery stores? Any relevant info. would be very much appreciated.

more
    • bus to Pultusk ....

Pultusk Aug 12, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Is there a bus to go to Pultusk from Warshaw and to come back in the afternoon ? What are the time-table ?

more
    • Nightlife in Poland

Krakow Aug 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM

I am traveling to Krakow, Poland next year. I will be just under 18 years old, so I am underage to drink. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of fun things to do at night that is reasonably priced and not super touristy? I will be staying near Old Town, so something too, that would be reasonably close. Any suggestions are welcome.

more
    • minnie_rambler's Profile Photo

Intercity travels within Poland

Poland Aug 7, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Hello VT friends,

Can anybody tell how can I do travelling between Warsaw, Gdansk and Krakow. My itinerary is fixed, I have planned to one way visit from Warsaw to Gdansk. And then again one way visit from Gdansk to Krakow .
      1. Warsaw--> Gdansk --> Krakow.
      2. Also from Krakow will be leaving Poland and have to reach Prague,Czech Republic.

Please tell the most convenient/cheaper/faster way to do this travels???

Thanks
      minnie_rambler

more
    • AMADEUSBAHR's Profile Photo

First travel to Poland.

Poland Aug 18, 2015 at 9:53 AM

In the next 14 October will arrive by plane to Warsaw.
      I'll stay until the 8th November in Poland.
      1. What are the main tourist cities?
      2. It is easy to buy train tickets on time? Or have to
      buy in advance for these cities?
      3. Are there any holiday in this period?
      4. The euro is accepted normally, or has to be in local currency?
      Grateful for all the help.

more