Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

budget for 5 days

Warsaw Nov 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM

hi vt'ers
      any idea what budget I would need for 5 nights in December. the hotel is paid for and I will have one night of eating in a decent restaurant. also a few beers per night as well.

• Poland - Wroclaw

Poland Nov 4, 2015 at 12:30 AM

I'm planning to visit Wroclaw next month and I'm looking for a company which organises city tours. Maybe some other activites like paintball etc. Do you know anyone who is reliable?

• sihi's Profile Photo

Lukow or Siedlce

Siedlce Nov 3, 2015 at 2:05 PM

Are this towns worth a visit? We have 2 days in Eastern Poland and we would have some sightseeing and shoping. We would like to see some old sights, Market square (typical for Polish owns), historical streets.

Are there shoping centres? Where can I buy Polish made sport shoes, books of Stanislaw Michalkiewicz and Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish sparkling wines, Miody Pitne? My wife will want to buy clothes (Polish brands).

• New years eve

Warsaw Oct 31, 2015 at 6:47 AM

My husband and myself are travelling to Warsaw for new yars eve , we are staying at the Sheraton hotel. We are looking for a good restaurant to eat and celebrate. I know the Sheraton do have a party, but find it quite expensive. We will appreciate any help

• Things to do in Poznan

Poznan Nov 10, 2015 at 7:18 AM

What can I do for a day in April with my 35 year old son?

• sihi's Profile Photo

shopping, sightseeing, cheap accomodation

Warsaw Nov 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Can somebody recomend cheap hotel, hostel in Warsaw close to the city centre? Is it possible to find accomodation max 50 zloty per person?

Where can I buy Polish made sport shoes, books of Stanislaw Michalkiewicz and Janusz Korwin-Mikke, Polish sparkling wines, Miody Pitne? My wife will want to buy clothes (Polish brands).

Polish style restaurant, cafe in Old town (Stare or Nowe Miasto area)?

Thank you

• the best way from warsaw to mikolajki

Mikolajki Oct 30, 2015 at 3:26 AM

the best way from warsaw to mikolajki

• Ferry Details

Swinoujscie Oct 29, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Hello, On Saturday 18th June we shall be leaving our hotel on the German island of Rugen and travelling to Miedzyzroje in Poland by car with two small dogs. We would like to use a ferry near Swinoujscie rather than go the long road route. I cannot seem to find very comprehensive information. I would like to know if we have to book the ferry or can we just arrive there. What times does the ferry run, how long it takes. Where do we go and what is the ferry company name and where does it land. Do we stay in the car with our two small dogs, how much does it cost etc. Also, having never been to Poland is there anything else we should know. The party comprises of 3 English women and 1 English man plus our little dogs. I would be very grateful if any of you kind people could help me. Thank you in advance. Best Wishes from Norfolk in the UK. Marion

• sihi's Profile Photo

Short trip to Eastern Poland from Belarus (Brest? Grodno?)

Poland Nov 2, 2015 at 10:11 AM

We are visiting Belarus now. I want to visit Poland, some towns close to border. Our transportation are public buses, trains and we have limited time and money.

So we have to choice to pass border in Brest/Terespol or Grodno. Which is faster and more easy to pass?

And which city, towns to visi in Poland? Lublin?, Bielsk Podlaski? Bialystok, Elk?, Suwalki? We have been to Biala Podlaska before. Warsaw looks to be too large city for short rip.
      Do Terespol have only (bus, train) connection to Warsaw direction?

We want to do some shoping (some food, Polish sport shoes and clothes, Polish cosmetics), some sightseeing (architecture, old buildings), local food, resaurant...

Can you recomend where pass the border and which place to visit in Poland?

Poland Nov 3, 2015 at 4:50 AM

I am intending to travel from Malta to Auschwitz next summer by motorbike. Does anyone know whether I can ride my motorbike up to the concentration camp car park please or do I need to get transport from my hotel by force. Secondly does anyone know of any other concentration camps in the general area that I can visit that are of interest. I have been to Dachau on more than one occasion so please do not suggest Dachau. Thanks