change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• PatrickZ's Profile Photo

already made garments

by PatrickZ Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 12:33 AM

how much is mens jeans trouser in dushanbe?

1 Answer Mar 19, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • Tours from Dushanbe

by pchun88 Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Anyone know of any tours I can take from Dushanbe? I will be there in the summer for 4 days. I would like to get our for a few days and see some nature. Day trips would be okay too. Thanks. Paul

1 Answer Yesterday
    • Dushanbe to Bishkek?

by pchun88 Online Now Feb 22, 2014 at 6:31 PM

What's the best way to get there? I read that the flight there is not for the faint of heart and it sounds like the train is quite a long ride. My first option would be to fly. Do yo know of any carriers that fly direct? It looks like Air Astana only has a connecting flight from Almaty. Is there any overland connections via bus or group tour I could take? Thanks in advance. Paul

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 8:42 PM
    • Bunch of Questions!!

by DianaSoK Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM

i did a lot of research on the country but cant seem to find this info... are they OK with African american tourist?....what should i pack to wear?(i will be staying in the capital in the summer)... How are the men over there? and finally pros and cons of the country? Thanks :)

3 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • Sami29's Profile Photo

Renting Apartments in Dushanbe

by Sami29 Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Hello fellow travelers and friends in Dushanbe,
      Can anyone please get me the address/ email of a Real Estate Agency or an agent in Dushanbe for renting apartments or flats?
      Thanks.

• Is there hot water?

by rswearingen Online Now Dec 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Hi,

I am considering a job in Dushanbe and want to know more about basic living conditions there. I read somewhere there is generally no hot water in the city pipes, is that true? Is it true that the city water can at times be very dirty and that there are highly inconveniencing power outages? Thanks in advance for general information on this topic.

• Interesting Activities

by ChaudhryT Online Now Aug 30, 2011 at 5:22 AM

How some one can spend a eveninn ? Is any place for Tajik Youngsters to hang out in evening ? I am visiting from 1st September to 6th September ! Thinking to spend good time there ?

• FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

ATM in Dushanbe

by FlyingDutchmen Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 3:12 AM

Dear fellow travellers,

I am in Dushanbe in July.
      Is there an ATM I can use? I have a MasterCard.

Any other tip about accomodation and bus travel to Pamir region is also welcome.

best regards,

Tobi

2 Answers Nov 11, 2008 at 12:07 AM
    • complouf's Profile Photo

News of Dusanbe

by complouf Online Now Sep 3, 2005 at 2:11 AM

I was at Dushanbe during 4 month , and i 'have a friend ..Gulya and now no have news!! if you look there in street of Dushanbe ,you can sent me a email .
      thanks . for see your face you can go to : http://gulya.free.fr
      thanks very much !
      gg