Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tattoo parlor

Boone Apr 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can you get a tattoo in boone

more
    • Beach Access

Nags Head Apr 2, 2014 at 4:11 AM

It looks like our rental is closet to the Curlew Beach Access mp 11.8 (2 blocks from beach access, Memorial Ave.). I see this access has a water fall pipe and is about 6 houses down from the pier. Does anyone have any experience w/ area? I didn't realize the beach location until after renting the house for June. I was wondering if I should seek other accesses such as E. Hollowell St. and drive instead of the short walk to the beach? I am quite disappointed in finding this news out:( Advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Travel Time on I-77

Charlotte 9 hours ago

I will be working near Tyvola Rd. in south charlotte. I can get a great deal on a place right outside uptown. What am I looking at in terms of commuting during the week? It is technically 15 miles away.

more
    • Car Rentals from Vegas to Southern Utah

North Carolina Mar 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM

We're planning ten days in Southern Utah to see the 5 Natl. Parks and several other sites. Can cars be rented in Vegas and driven into Southern Utah? I assume so but can't find confirmation on any rental car web site.

more
    • How much time should I allot for different cities.

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

We land in Lisbon and I've booked first four nights there. I've also booked three nights in Porto and was undecided how to spend last five days. Now I'm wondering if we should just go straight to Porto then after four days in and around that area, working our way south towards Lisbon. While north I'd like to include stops at Viana do Castelo, and Braga. Then heading south and stopping at Coimbra, Fatima, Evora, and then Lisbon, with Sintra and Cascasis. Does anyone have a suggestion in which order I should do each city? How long will I need to see everything? Am I trying to fit too much into one day. We will not be renting a car, but using train or buses.

more
    • YWLTP's Profile Photo

B and B or Inn

by YWLTP Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 7:40 PM

HELP! I am trying to find a romantic inn or B and B any where in the Raleigh, Greensboro and surrounding area… something quant, with acreage and quality service. It’s our 1st anniversary and my husband’s b day the second week in October and I want to find something that will be very memorable. We love the out doors and great food and wine… and want to stay somewhere really beautiful and charming… any suggestions. Any help would be fantastic!!!

2 Answers Oct 3, 2006 at 7:42 AM
    • need some help

by wsusema Online Now Aug 30, 2006 at 2:55 AM

Guys, I need some help please.
      Me and my sister we are both in our late 20’s, we are going to arrive to Durham-Raleigh area on the 20th of Sep from over seas for Duke Medical Center. I have no clue what’s the scene like there. In fact, I need a place to stay at for at least a month….any Idea where??!!...how much should I pay?? Which area is safe and which one isn’t??!!.....

Also, I would like to rent a car ..What company should I rent a car from (for at least a month)??!!.....

you recommendations are very valuable.
      Thank you

• traveling to look for a house

by Lily35 Online Now Nov 13, 2005 at 2:27 PM

What suburbs are the safest to live in?

And close to the NC School for Science and Mathematics?

Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2008 at 10:09 AM
    • CHOCOLATECALIENTE's Profile Photo

place to stay at a reasonable cost

by CHOCOLATECALIENTE Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 3:56 PM

I'll be attending my friend's wedding in Chapel Hill, NC in November. I don't know anything about NC. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay at a reasonable cost in Chapel Hill or Durham?? Thanks!

• moving to raleigh

by shammayh Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 12:08 PM

were moving with mself and my family and i want to know about the living down there and i have two kids going into college i would like to learn about the schools also for my two younger children going in highschool and i would like good neighborhoods for the to be able to live in

1 Answer Feb 20, 2006 at 6:35 PM
    • Short term apartments pls..

by vishnuprasadh Online Now Jan 28, 2005 at 6:59 AM

Hi All, I am travelling to Durham in Feb'05. Duration would be for 6-7 weeks. I wanted to know which is the best way to get a short term apartment which has basic facilities like kitchen etc. I think it makes sense to rent an apartment for 6-7 weeks since most basic hotel rates start from say 60$, instead an apartment could be a better option...what say?? I would appreciate if anyone can give some pointers on apartments which meet my needs somewhere nearer to the address as seen below: 5 Moore Drive Research Triangle Park NC 27709 I have 2 days to finalize on this and would really appreciate any help from u guyz.. also pointers on rental charges any other charges etc would help. thanks, VIshnu

3 Answers Jan 29, 2005 at 6:10 AM
    • durham forham site

by tiddi Online Now Jul 3, 2003 at 12:41 PM

sorry about asking this here....but i'm from england visiting my fiance and i'm looking to get into employment...the best way this info is to find a good forum or or message board of durham area....anyone got any good sites to talk to locals about work etc...

1 Answer Jul 3, 2003 at 1:44 PM