change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MissJo83's Profile Photo

Place to stay!

Exuma District Sep 12, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I'm a student traveling on my own on a low budget. Does anyone know a cheap really simple place to stay at Exuma? I just find dubblerooms at expensive hotels when I search for accomendation... I would love to see Exuma for a few days! :)
      Thanks!

more
    • Marsh Harbor vs. Alice Town

Alice Town Aug 25, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Which location do you recommend for a family of 5 (2 adults, 2 pre-teens, 1 16-year-old) to rent a house at the end of December? There is a considerable difference in price (Alice Town is more expensive). Is it worth a significant price differential?

more
    • where to buy

Nassau Sep 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM

where on the island can i buy a crock pot & soda stream

more
    • Camera and Towels

Coco Cay Aug 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Where do you buy an underwater camera?
      Do you need to bring your own towels?

more

Near Dunmore Town

• Planning to visit Habour Island

by Nolasco Online Now Jun 4, 2006 at 8:29 AM

Has anyone stayed at Chatterbox? Do you need a golf cart since you are in town? How easy is it to get groceries? Thank-you

1 Answer Jun 29, 2006 at 5:54 AM
    • Harbour Iland on a Budget

by westcoastguy Online Now May 6, 2006 at 2:46 PM

I was wondering what is a good motel or Inn that is Affordable would you recommend. I'm going on a two to three day budget from Canada with my girlfriend and her 17 year old daughter. Looking for a place budget in mind.

we have never been there and hopefully you can give us your opinion. We will be bring our own food from Fort Lauderdale since eating out is expensive in the Bahamas from the forums we have read.

My girlfriend and her daughter want to be spending time at the beach, for us its doesn't matter if our accomodation is away from the beach as we can walk to or drive to the beaches while there. for us its about cheap accomodation with decent service, respectable owners who make your stay enjoyeable.

what would you recommendat Harbour Island Bahamas out of these place

Crow's Nest
      Laughing Birds apartments
      Bahama House Inn
      Baratta's Seashell Inn
      Quality Inn Cigatoo
      Red Apple Bed & Breakfast
      Tingum Village
      Tropical Dreams Motel resort
      Valentine's Resort and Marina

thank you for your time and your input

westcoastguy@msn.com

sincerely, Malcolm

• Weather on Harbor Island

by johnwk Online Now Dec 11, 2002 at 5:17 PM

My wife and I are planning a trip to Harbor Island in January, but are concerned that it will on the chilly side--i.e. too cold for sun bathing and swimming. What have other people's experiences been in the Bahamas and N. Eleuthera in January?

5 Answers Apr 24, 2007 at 8:56 PM