Dunkirk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Unqiue New york

New York City Jan 24, 2015 at 3:04 AM

is there anything simple and unique that is great to do in New York?

more
    • ithaca to maryland

Ithaca Jan 11, 2015 at 2:32 PM

pls,how do i get to maryland from ithaca through the shortest possible means by road? i intend going by bus but i don't know my way around. thank you.

more
    • lynmur's Profile Photo

Thanksgiving in NYC

New York City Jan 19, 2015 at 11:57 AM

We are travelling for thanksgiving 2015, any ideas on hotels to stay in that have views of the parade? Got 2 young kids and a teenager not too keen on standing in the cold for hours on end. Or do any hotels do a breakfast package where you can go and watch the parade and have breakfast?? Just trying to figure out the best (and warmest) way to do it.

more
    • New Year's Eve 2015

New York City Jan 19, 2015 at 2:56 AM

Howdy all. My adult daughter and I will be in Times Square for the ball drop later this year. Honestly, how do people do it? Details please! I know we'll need to dress in layers and comfortable shoes etc. But no back-packs, no toilets... do people literally not eat or drink for 9 hours? (I've read we should aim to be in Times Square around 3pm for a good position) Strategies and tips gratefully received. Thanks.

more
    • Renewal vows/restaurant/place to stay??

New York City Jan 7, 2015 at 3:35 AM

Hi we're wanting our vows renewed & have looked at a few places but need to keep costs down as low as possible. Any ideas would be great!
      There will be 20-40 of us coming from the UK
      MONTH=August
      We would like a special meal on the evening with all of us(including children) any recommendations????
      Also we would like to have more spending money so just need a cheap clean place for us to sleep!! Any ideas?
      Look forward to the answers as I'm gong round in circles looking lol xx

more
    • New York for my birthday , yipeeeeeee!

New York City Jan 8, 2015 at 3:48 AM

We will be travelling to New York city in mid April and then want to travel north to Maine for some sight seeing .
      May we ask any fellow travelers to suggest a good hotel and location for the best sightseeing in the city and any suggestions for the drive north to see some nice areas , where to stay and hopefully sample the famous Maine lobsters:)

more
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

JFK Airport Conditions

New York City Jan 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM

I am flying to Barbados on the 14th, and have a stopover at JFK. I am concerned, as I saw on the news that people are stranded because of the snow. Can anyone update me on the current situation? Should I be concerned?

Since I'm on the subject, I'm flying from LA to JFK and from JFK to Barbados. Does anyone know if we will have to change terminals? If so, how do we do this? My parents flew through JFK once, and said it's one of the worst and messiest airports they've ever seen.

more
    • New York for my sons 21st birthday

New York City Jan 21, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Hi we will be visiting Nee York from the uk for four days - 16 - 19th March its a once in a lifetime family trip that we ve saved really hard for So excited we ll be there for the St Patricks Day Parade its also my sons 21st birthday Id love to do sonething really special and memorable, we ve had a tough few years and want to make every bit of the trip count. I just dont know where to stsrt does anyone have any great ideas Thanks folks

more