change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yangjing's Profile Photo

I'm in lanzhou .wanna make friends

Lanzhou Dec 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I'm in lanzhou city .is midwest of china ,I wanna get new foreigner friends in my life,I'm female,and I have study abroad experience
      If anyone wanna make friend or in this city wanna some helps ,can find me .my wechart ID:yangjing7866

more
    • Beijing to Dunhuang in April

by guillerminamc Online Now Nov 19, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hello, how can i go from Beijing to Dunhuang in april? I was looking for flights but i couldnt find any.
      Thanks

10 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 5:08 AM
    • david624's Profile Photo

safety in Dunhuang

by david624 Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 7:31 AM

is there much crime or political unrest in Dunhuang?

4 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM
    • Visiting permit

by mkduck Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Planning to Xi'an, Lanzhou (Gansu Corridor), Jiayuguan (deserted sections of the Great Wall), and Dunhuang (Mogao Caves, Dunhuang Museum, Echoing-Sand Mountain, Camel Ride, Crescent Lake). Does anyone know if I need additional travel permits on top of the 3 months china tourist visa to visit these places? I'm planning to fly from Shangri-La to Xi'an and then take a train/bus from there to the other cities along the way to Dunhuang. Also, would a tour guide be necessary? I'd prefer traveling on my own but would still be fine with joining a tour group if that's the better way. Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    • Yardang Park

by btlim Online Now Apr 30, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Plan to visit the Yardang from Dunhuang, would like to know how long it takes to drive from Dunhaung?

7 Answers Nov 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    • Trip into Bayingol this coming October

by mke1963 Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 1:40 PM

I am tentatively planning a camel trip this October from the Sanlongsha Yardan Formations to the Yardan Formations in Bayingol Prefecture in Xinjiang. About six days trip from Dunhuang.

Anyone interested in joining?

- Mark

1 Answer Jun 13, 2006 at 4:21 PM
    • Tilopa's Profile Photo

some help questions

by Tilopa Online Now May 21, 2006 at 3:50 AM

Can anyone help me out to find motorhome hire facilities in Dunhuang? and also wich season you consider best to travel there?

tilopa

life is what happens to you while you´re busy making other plans. Lennon

2 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 5:29 AM