Dunaujvaros

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trip to Aggtelek Caves

Budapest May 7, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Hi, we would be staying in Budapest a few days, and we would like to take a day trip to the Aggtelek Caves. May I know if it's accessible by public transport? I found from …cdata.hu/uj_menetrend/en/ind... that there's a bus no 1054/1 that departs from Stadion autobusz stop at 6:15 and arrives at Aggtelek autobusz at 10:44. Is this accurate, and can we just buy the ticket from the conductor directly? How far away is the bus stop from the entrance of the caves? Thanks.

more
    • graphicscorpio's Profile Photo

Bus options from Budapest to Zadar, Croatia

Budapest May 9, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Trying to find a bus from Budapest to Zadar. Not having any luck. I know we can take a train to Zagreb then a bus to Zadar but I'd rather not have to use 2 modes of transportation. I do see that there is a company called Eurobusways (eurobusways.com/how.html#.VU... ) Possibly other travelers will find this link helpful. Their prices seem quite high to me but perhaps they are not. Always happy to have your input. Thanks much, Diane

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

War memorials on Buda side?

Budapest Apr 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello all
      Does anyone know of any unusual or little known WWI or WWII or even 1956 memorials located on the Buda side?
      I'm trying to locate one which I know is in a park but I have no other details unfortunately
      Thanks!
      DG

more
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Budapest?

Budapest May 7, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I wanna go to Budapest for two or three days, any suggestions of things I must see?

more

Near Dunaujvaros