Dun Laoghaire

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

by PKlancher Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

We are landing at the Dublin airport in September and have lodging in Dun Laoghaire; how to we get there?

13 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

lodging

by coloradopair Online Now Apr 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM

We are coming to Ireland next month for a hiking tour through the Wicklow Mtns. Before the hiking begins we have 3 days "free". We were thinking of staying in Dun Laoghaire those days - easy access to Dublin without the costly lodging and close enough to Wicklow for the hiking tour.

Two questions:
      - What is public transportation from Dublin Airport?
      Suggestions on lodging?

10 Answers May 14, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    • janetmt's Profile Photo

Self catering locations

by janetmt Online Now Mar 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Hi there,
      I am travelling to Ireland with my husband and two children, ages 2 and 10. We are looking for a cottage/self-catering place where we can tour Meath etc. but still have easy access to Dublin without having to drive into the city. Do you know of any cottage/self catering places to rent?
      With thanks,
      Janet

4 Answers Mar 10, 2011 at 5:04 AM
    • mtstranscribe's Profile Photo

Seal watching

by mtstranscribe Online Now Oct 22, 2008 at 6:24 PM

My daughter, mom, and I are visiting the Dublin area in March and staying in Dun Laoghaire. We only have 3 days. I would love to see the seals. Is there a good place in Dun Laoghaire to see them, and if so how do I get there?

3 Answers Oct 22, 2008 at 6:51 PM
    • Searching for a contact email address for the owners of Teddys ice cream

by icypop11 Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 9:02 AM

As it says above, i am trying to track down the owners of Teddys ice cream..I know the familys name,which is Hamid-Khan,Fathers name is Brian, the daughters name is Yasmin,and the youngest boys name is Haniff..I am hoping to get in touch with them regarding, a future trip,over from here in Australia.....Can anyone help me at all,,,,thanks.

1 Answer Dec 2, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • Who owns Teddys????

by icypop1 Online Now Jul 26, 2007 at 7:32 AM

Can anyone please tell us people here downunder in oz,if the Khan family still own Teddys ice cream shop???????