Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Dumaguete City Travel Answer Locations

• JunHaoW's Profile Photo

Beach resort or stay in city

Dumaguete City Jan 27, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Not sure whether to stay in beach resort or city. Intend to stay for 3 nights. Activities Dive, island hopping jungle trekking.

3 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 6:33 PM
    • Flight baggage

Dumaguete City Dec 16, 2013 at 5:51 AM

How to order prepaid 20 kg baggage, Manila to Dumaguete; PAL or Cebu Pacific.

5 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    • area i have to stay away from?

Dumaguete City Nov 3, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Im travelling alone... and places to go out at night.....

12 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
    • Current Safety in Dumaguete

Dumaguete City Sep 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Just curious what the overall feel is in Dumaguete currently with all of the unrest in Mindanao? Planned a dive vacation in February and am wondering about the safety. Any information is appreciated. Thanks, and my own reasons aside I hope all is well for everyone in Dumaguete.

10 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    • tricycle fare

Dumaguete City Aug 22, 2013 at 6:21 PM

how much is the standard tricycle fare at dumaguete?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM
    • Public Transportation from Dumaguete airport

Dumaguete City Jul 20, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I am just wondering if there is a taxi or bus from Dumaguete Airport? I am planning to get a flight MNL-DGT instead of MNL- Cebu. In Mactan Int'l Airport you can find a taxi at the arrival same as the departure area. I am just curious if its the same thing in Dumaguete. I have been to Dumaguete but never seen a taxi but I have heard there are.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Renting snorkeling gear

Dumaguete Jul 6, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Hi,
      I'm planning on visiting Dumaguete in Oct. I plan on seeing the dolphins in Bais City; doing the zip line; and I want to go to Apo Island with a group (I'll be single). I want to do some snorkeling (not diving - not certified). Does anyone offer group trips to Apo Island for the day and where can I rent snorkle gear? Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    • group tour package best price offer for 6 persons

Dumaguete Jun 28, 2013 at 5:43 AM

My KOrean husband wIth his workmates are planning to have a trip to Dumaguete this end of August till 1st of september. 6 of us. and we are looking for a best offer for a tour package of Apo island, Diving, Dolphin watch and Shark interaction. pls give us the best offer for this whole itinerary. no need for hotel as we have already browse where and we just keep coming back to Dumaguete. thank you.

3 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Organized whale watching tours

Dumaguete Jun 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Are there any organized tours for Dolphin watching from Dumaguete? or is it best to make your way to Bais City? Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    • Travel time.

Dumaguete City Mar 8, 2013 at 1:38 PM

How long would the travel time from Bacolod city be to Dumaguete city.

6 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    • Dumaguete Ukay Queen

Dumaguete City Sep 4, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Hi guys! I'm scheduled to visit Dmgte next month, I was wondering if anyone can give me the locations/addresses/directions to/names of some ukay-ukay stores within the city? I love vintage everything and have a small boutique specializing in preloved items. i recently read the blog of Rajo Laurel and he claims that Dmgte has the BEST ukay finds! Thanks, guys! I really appreciate all the help! =)

2 Answers Oct 16, 2012 at 4:32 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Monarch Sands and Apo Island

Dumaguete May 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hi!

Has anyone stayed at the Monarch Sands? What is the distance/travel time from the airport?
      Could you recommend an outfit that can arrange transpo/ snorkelling at Apo Island?

Thanks.

5 Answers May 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    • First time traveler

Dumaguete Feb 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Hi just wanna know if it's advisable/good to travel alone in dumaguete. I'm visiting dumaguete for the first time on jun 3-6. Can you suggest of a good place to stay and places to go?..

Thanks much :-)

6 Answers Feb 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    • nidaflores's Profile Photo

Dumaguete-siquijor trip on Dec

Dumaguete Nov 6, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Good day to all members of virtual tourist. kindly help me in my itinerary.
      My husband and I are schedule to have a vacation on Dumaguete on dec 9-13 thru cebu pac.
      Kindly help me in our itinerary.. Our budget is 20K.
      Here are the places we want to visit on our trip to Dumaguete.Can anybody suggest me another place that we can visit? we want to visit Siquijor and Bais. We loved beaches (especially white sand) and we loved to snorkle...we love seafoods... Please help me to find a cheap and good accomodation, a person who will assists us in our trip. Many thanks.... You may also email me at floresnpj@yahoo.com.. Many thanks.looking forward for all your help.

11 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM
    • contact person

Dumaguete City Aug 24, 2011 at 8:03 AM

hi!please give me a contact person with a contact nos.in dumaguete city.plan to go there.thanks

2 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM
    • npamo's Profile Photo

Dumaguete - Siquijor - Apo Island - Dumaguete trip

Dumaguete City Aug 14, 2011 at 4:51 AM

Would it be possible to do a Dumaguete-Siquijor-Apo Island-Dumaguete trip in 4 days and 3 nights? We arrive in Dumaguete City at 1PM and leave on our 4th day at 4 PM.

10 Answers Sep 7, 2011 at 2:02 AM
    • newbie320's Profile Photo

3d/2n itinerary suggestion

Dumaguete City May 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hello everyone!
      We are scheduled to go here next month but I am now confused on what itinerary should I do in order to enjoy the place. I am also planning to visit Siquijor but I am not sure if a day trip is sufficient or if it warrants an overnight stay.

I've read somewhere that it is pricey to go Dolphin watching in Bais since no matter if you're on your own or in a group, you still need to hire the whole boat for Php2500-3000 for a 10pax capacity. Is this true? There's only 2 of us so this will be very pricey indeed. Can you recommend any travel agency that arranges day trips to Bais which offers cheaper package rates per person?

Do I need an overnight stay in Apo Island in order to enjoy the place? Or a day tour will do?

Thanks in advance. :)

2 Answers May 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM
    • Visiting for Buglasan Festival.

Dumaguete May 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I'm planning on visiting the city for the Buglasan Festival. I'm traveling alone from the U.S. I would like recommendations for a good and safe place to stay while attending the festival. As well, Would like to know about some sites of interest. This will be my first time there so any information would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers May 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM
    • Antulang, Dumaguete

Dumaguete City Oct 25, 2010 at 6:07 AM

Where do we stay for cheap? :)

• Garden City Cafe in Valencia

Dumaguete City Sep 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Hello,

I need to contact a friend living in Valencia. The only address I have is c/o Garden City Cafe, Stall #12, Valencia Public Market, Valencia, Negros Oriental.

Please reply to this post if anyone can help me find their phone number.

Thanks!

Beth

3 Answers Jan 31, 2011 at 4:38 PM
    • How to go to Antulang Beach Resort

Dumaguete City Sep 4, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Hi! Does anyone know how to go from Dumaguete Airport to Antulang Beach Resort? Do you know how long it would take? Thank you so much!

2 Answers Sep 5, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    • Cebu to Dumaguete

Dumaguete City Jul 21, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Hi I hope someone can help me, I'm going to visit my friend in Novemeber and they live in Dumaguete.. I can get a flight to Cebu, my problem is that I have no idea on the next part of my journey. How do i travel from Cebu airport to Dumaguete and how much will it cost. The best possible help you can advise me with will be most appreciated.. Thank you

8 Answers Nov 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM
    • dumaguete to cagayan de oro city (mindanao)

Dumaguete City May 23, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

We are going back this coming July in the phils.

We will stay in Negros, but we will visit our family in cagayan de oro.

Somebody can tell us if we can take a boat from dumaguete to cagayan de oro city (schedules and days).

Thank you for your help.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
    • seashore snorkeling/diving

Dumaguete Apr 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM

where in the dumaguete area are there good near-shore snorkeling
      put another way: which beach resorts have good snorkeling spots nearby?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM
    • lab as resturant recipe

Dumaguete City Apr 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Hi, we live in Sagay, negros occ, eat at lab as and the food was great, we had the seafood boulibase soup in coconut milk, and the seafood especial also with coconut, I have looked for recipes to make this in balay and can't find. maybe you can help. Thank you.

Zach Taylor family

1 Answer Apr 7, 2010 at 4:12 AM
    • ibel's Profile Photo

going to boracay island

Dumaguete City Mar 27, 2010 at 4:33 AM

hi guys ,im from mindanao me and my friends are going to boracay this coming august 2010 and we are planning to go there by land from cebu-dumaguete-boracay. but we dont have any idea where to ride a bus from dumaguete-boracay..anyone can help us? or suggestions how to get there by land? thanks :)

6 Answers Mar 27, 2010 at 6:35 AM
    • TRIP

Dumaguete City Mar 10, 2010 at 5:20 PM

HOW CAN I GET THERE IN (DUMAGUETE)BY LAND,IM FROM ILOILO...

10 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 2:15 PM
    • palaboy's Profile Photo

What can we do or where can we go near Antulang Beach Resort?

Dumaguete City Feb 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Hi! Me and my girlfriend will be at Antulang Beach Resort on April 23-25, 2010. I would like to ask for suggestions on what can we do or where can we go near the resort. We would like to see what's around Antulang.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 7:06 PM
    • marc09's Profile Photo

Dumaguete/Siquijor

Dumaguete City Nov 1, 2009 at 5:06 AM

Hi! Were planning have Dumaguete/Siquijor tour next year.... Can anyone suggest an itinerary, tourist spots, and nice place to stay?

5 Answers Jan 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM
    • schwein's Profile Photo

Dumaguete to Siquijor?

Dumaguete City Sep 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM

How easy is it to travel between the two?

3 Answers Sep 29, 2009 at 5:51 AM