Dumaguete City Travel Answers

change location
newbie320's Profile Photo

3d/2n itinerary suggestion

by newbie320 Online Now May 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hello everyone!
We are scheduled to go here next month but I am now confused on what itinerary should I do in order to enjoy the place. I am also planning to visit Siquijor but I am not sure if a day trip is sufficient or if it warrants an overnight stay.

I've read somewhere that it is pricey to go Dolphin watching in Bais since no matter if you're on your own or in a group, you still need to hire the whole boat for Php2500-3000 for a 10pax capacity. Is this true? There's only 2 of us so this will be very pricey indeed. Can you recommend any travel agency that arranges day trips to Bais which offers cheaper package rates per person?

Do I need an overnight stay in Apo Island in order to enjoy the place? Or a day tour will do?

Thanks in advance. :)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • buenababe's Profile Photo

Re: 3d/2n itinerary suggestion

by buenababe Online Now May 4, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I have been to siquijor and apo island and it's really nice there. I woild recommend an overnight stay but it also depends on ur availability. If ul have a day trop n siquijor, make sure to go to the pier at an early time since the trip is usually booked and ul have to wait for the next trip and that would take time.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • newbie320's Profile Photo

Re: 3d/2n itinerary suggestion

by newbie320 Online Now May 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

i see. thanks! will stay overnight in siquijor then and will skip Apo island since I'll be going to el nido anyway.

Will most likely do the ff:

Day 1:
    arrival at Dumaguete / go directly to Siquijor via 9am or 10am ferry
    Siquijor tour / overnight

Day 2:
    take the 12nn ferry back to Dumaguete
    Dumaguete tour (casaroro, pulang bato, lake balinsasayao, etc) ==> is this feasible to be done on a half-day tour only?

Day 3:
    i want to go to the Manjuyod sandbar in the morning (i'll skip the dolphin watching) then need to be back to hotel by lunch time and prepare to check out and go to the airport. anyone who knows how to go to Manjuyod sandbar only?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dumaguete City Travel Answer Locations