Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• anadyr's Profile Photo

Renting snorkeling gear

by anadyr Online Now Jul 6, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Hi,
      I'm planning on visiting Dumaguete in Oct. I plan on seeing the dolphins in Bais City; doing the zip line; and I want to go to Apo Island with a group (I'll be single). I want to do some snorkeling (not diving - not certified). Does anyone offer group trips to Apo Island for the day and where can I rent snorkle gear? Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    • group tour package best price offer for 6 persons

by SAMANNIEPARK Online Now Jun 28, 2013 at 5:43 AM

My KOrean husband wIth his workmates are planning to have a trip to Dumaguete this end of August till 1st of september. 6 of us. and we are looking for a best offer for a tour package of Apo island, Diving, Dolphin watch and Shark interaction. pls give us the best offer for this whole itinerary. no need for hotel as we have already browse where and we just keep coming back to Dumaguete. thank you.

3 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Organized whale watching tours

by anadyr Online Now Jun 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Are there any organized tours for Dolphin watching from Dumaguete? or is it best to make your way to Bais City? Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Monarch Sands and Apo Island

by sanggano Online Now May 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hi!

Has anyone stayed at the Monarch Sands? What is the distance/travel time from the airport?
      Could you recommend an outfit that can arrange transpo/ snorkelling at Apo Island?

Thanks.

5 Answers May 13, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    • First time traveler

by jardanne Online Now Feb 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Hi just wanna know if it's advisable/good to travel alone in dumaguete. I'm visiting dumaguete for the first time on jun 3-6. Can you suggest of a good place to stay and places to go?..

Thanks much :-)

6 Answers Feb 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    • nidaflores's Profile Photo

Dumaguete-siquijor trip on Dec

by nidaflores Online Now Nov 6, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Good day to all members of virtual tourist. kindly help me in my itinerary.
      My husband and I are schedule to have a vacation on Dumaguete on dec 9-13 thru cebu pac.
      Kindly help me in our itinerary.. Our budget is 20K.
      Here are the places we want to visit on our trip to Dumaguete.Can anybody suggest me another place that we can visit? we want to visit Siquijor and Bais. We loved beaches (especially white sand) and we loved to snorkle...we love seafoods... Please help me to find a cheap and good accomodation, a person who will assists us in our trip. Many thanks.... You may also email me at floresnpj@yahoo.com.. Many thanks.looking forward for all your help.

11 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM
    • Visiting for Buglasan Festival.

by ez12like Online Now May 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I'm planning on visiting the city for the Buglasan Festival. I'm traveling alone from the U.S. I would like recommendations for a good and safe place to stay while attending the festival. As well, Would like to know about some sites of interest. This will be my first time there so any information would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers May 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM
    • seashore snorkeling/diving

by rclimaco2 Online Now Apr 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM

where in the dumaguete area are there good near-shore snorkeling
      put another way: which beach resorts have good snorkeling spots nearby?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM
    • I want some information

by kristinealoa Online Now Sep 15, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Me and my partner is planning to have christmas in dumaguete. We would like to know if how's dumaguete during christmas? where we can go and what to do when we we get there. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 3:13 AM
    • Beye's Profile Photo

Nov 15 to 19 trip

by Beye Online Now Nov 10, 2007 at 11:33 AM

Hi,

Anyone here who's going dolphin watching? My sisters and I will be in Dumaguete from Nov 15 to 19. Planning to go dolphin watching but we are hoping we could join a group or have more people to save on boat rental, and also so that we can request the tour operator from the Tourism office at Bais to help prepare lunch. I heard they charge about 250 (?) per hear if we ask them to prepare the lunch kaso they have minimum of 10pax. We are only 3. Also, any suggestions ala off the beaten path things to do in dumaguete? We have schedules in Bais and Apo already. Siquijor is also possible.

Thanks!!

• uysijessa's Profile Photo

what should be my budget for a 4days, 3nights trip in dumaguete and bais, negros oriental

by uysijessa Online Now Sep 9, 2007 at 6:53 PM

we're planning a holiday to negros oriental specifically dumaguete and bais but there's not enough info here in VT to help me plan my trip so i've got a number of questions i'm hoping anyone here can answer:

1. what are some things we can do in dumaguete/bais/negros oriental?
      2. not counting airfare and accomodations, how much money should i bring? is a budget of P6,000-P7,000 for food, transportation around the island and activities enough? among other things we plan to go swimming/snorkelling at apo island and dolphin/whale watching
      3. where's a good and not so expensive place to stay in dumaguete?

we're planning to leave on sept22 so helpful replies before then will be greatly appreciated:D

14 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 11:20 PM
    • travelling alone

by love2live Online Now May 15, 2007 at 6:27 PM

hi all. would you say that dumaguete is a good place to travel alone? i plan to go there this weekend, any suggestions on where i could stay? what to do? i plan to stay there at most 3D 2N. i love the beach, so if i could be somewhere near the ocean, it would be great. good food too.

thanks.

1 Answer May 17, 2007 at 7:37 AM
    • PiPerjane's Profile Photo

Traveling from Bacolod to Dumaguete

by PiPerjane Online Now Jan 23, 2007 at 1:45 AM

Please help me. I need to find out how to travel from Bacolod to Dumaguete by land (and how long the travel is). I'm planning for my trip in end March and I would appreciate any info. Thank you!

1 Answer Jan 24, 2007 at 12:12 AM
    • Going to dumaguete via cebu

by sulay Online Now Apr 1, 2005 at 7:48 PM

How long will it take me to go to dumaguete from cebu via ceres liner? I'll reach cebu, from puerto princesa, at around 2:30 pm. Will there be a bus trip by 3 or 3:30 pm leaving for dumaguete? I"LL BE TRAVELLING WITH MY 1 1/2 YR OLD SON and I'd like to know if travelling by bus wouldn't be difficult for a toddler.

It would be nice if someone could give me the trip schedule of the bus and the trip duration and tha fare rate :-) Thank you sooo much! We might leave on the 9th of april. THANKS AGAIN!

6 Answers Oct 5, 2010 at 4:01 AM