Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• electric company

Angle Inlet Apr 14, 2014 at 3:55 AM

whats the main power company in angle

more
    • Chicago to Minneapolis: fly or take bus?

Minnesota Apr 19, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hello!

I will be traveling from Chicago to Minneapolis in August this year and am wondering whether I should book a flight (2 1/2 hrs.) or take the bus (8 hrs.). The reason why I am considering taking the bus is because I have never been to Minnesota or Illinois before and taking the bus provides me with the chance to see the scenery.
      I have no idea what the landscape between Chicago and Minneapolis looks like so I am struggling to make a decision. Would you recommend taking the bus and be on the road for quite some time or would you say it's not worth it and opt for the more comfortable option and book a flight?

Thanks for your answers!

more
    • Couple's Photo Session

by brittanymm24 Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I'm looking for good, beautiful places to have photos done (indoors, possibly some outdoor shots), just for a casual couple's session. I'm looking for a place that is free-relatively cheap. Could you give me a good list of ideas?

• What hotel

by CE116555 Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Closest hotel to Hot Air Balloon event in September

1 Answer Aug 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    • Swimming in Lake Superior

by CoachDalzell Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 8:18 AM

We have scheduled a vacation in Duluth for the week of the 4th of July of this year. We have two children, ages 12 and 10. Will it be possible to swim in Lake Superior without a wetsuit? I dont mean extended hours of swimming, just normal at the beach days. Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Jan 14, 2010 at 4:14 PM
    • How to get from Duluth to Copper Harbor?

by APlymat Online Now Sep 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I can't seem to find out how to get from Duluth to Copper Harbor via bus or boat or any means of transportation. Even Duluth to Hancock would work. Any ideas?

Thanks

2 Answers Sep 26, 2009 at 4:39 PM
    • best marina

by mdld Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 8:00 AM

We are planning to launch a boat and sit on the water near bayfront for the Blues festival. I have found two marina's that appear to be close and have what we need for we need for facilities. Spirit Lake and Barkers Island.
      Which is closer, or better situated to launch from? Are either close to food and entertainment areas?

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM
    • Visiting Duluth with Children

by tigerlille Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Hi, I was born in Duluth 54 years ago. My family moved to Indiana when I was almost 3, but we visited while I was a child, and now I feel a yen to visit with my nine year old daughter and niece. I am disabled by arthritis. Any suggestions about things my girls can do with out crippling me? Any suggestions about kid friendly -places to stay? We would like to come in summer when the raspberries are ripe. My mother went into labor with me while she was making raspberry jelly, and I have always loved the exquisite berries, and now my girls do too. Our income is moderate. I would so appreciate advice and suggestions! Thank you, Tigerlille PS I am a single parent,

1 Answer Mar 17, 2008 at 7:30 PM
    • Traveling to duluth this coming weekend...

by nicer2u2 Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 6:41 AM

What is going on in town? Anything suggested? We've visited often with friends for a relaxing weekend. Right now we are thinking Omnimax. A night out for dinner. Visit some of the eclectic shops on Superior, Miller Hill Mall. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Transportation in Duluth, MN for a group

by adamchose Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 8:27 AM

We are planning a bachelor party for a friend in Duluth. We are looking for transportation for the evening for between 15-20 guys. I cannot find any places that rent a bus or similar vehicle. Can anyone help? adamchose@gmail.com

• What's it like?

by norshorman Online Now Oct 23, 2002 at 8:52 AM

What's it like to live in Duluth in the winter? Do you totally get into winter sports like cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, or do you get cabin fever from living in a small apartment with small windows, and maybe spend too much time in bars?

6 Answers Dec 10, 2005 at 1:17 AM