Duinrell

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • Duinrell bus times

by stoner29823 Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 4:40 AM

i going to duinrell in a few days.

i getting a train to hague central station followed by bus number 90 or 491.

can anyone please tell me what time this buses run at.

thanks in advance

1 Answer Jul 14, 2010 at 4:54 AM
    • Camping at Duinrell

by terisi29 Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 12:42 AM

I am camping with a group of children. What is available to us at Rotonde tent camping? Should we bring our own tables, chairs? Is there a fire ring or grill?
      Thanks!
      Teri

1 Answer Apr 1, 2008 at 3:49 AM
    • WiFi Internet cafe

by siripen Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 3:48 AM

Does anyone know if there are any internet cafe in Duinrell/Wassenaar? I'm staying at the Duinrell campsite, but may need internet connection for my work. Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM
    • frozensausage's Profile Photo

Voorschoten - Duinrell

by frozensausage Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 9:33 AM

I am travelling from Schiphol to propably Voorschoten on the train when we go to the campsite at Duinrell.

Are there buses from the station which go there?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    • shenwai's Profile Photo

Camping at Duinrell

by shenwai Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Hi,

Next weekend I will be flying into Amsterdam from Singapore with my family for a 10 days family vacation in Holland and France. I am travelling with my wife and 2 kids (10 & 7 years) and have booked 3-day at Keycamp in Duinrell. This is our first trip to this part of the world. Appreciate if someone can help me with the following questions:

1. Do you have any experiences or feedback to share about the Keycamp site at Duinrell near Wassenaar?
      2. I am thinking of renting a car from Airport - anything particular I should know or take care of while driving around in Holland? Later we will drive to France and then come back to fly home from Amsterdam.
      3. Besides enjoying the camping and nearby parks, what are the other places worth visiting nearby - places/things that kids would enjoy?
      4. Any other DOs and DONTs while vacationing in Holland?

Thank you for any inputs you can share. Thanks.

Regards,
      Shrikant

2 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 8:41 AM
    • schiphol airport to duinrell using public transport

by nelliedean Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 2:01 AM

Hello, I am flying to Schiphol airport on 10.07.04 with my family for a holiday in duinrell, am I right in thinking the easiest way for us to get there is to take a train from the airport to Leiden and then probably a taxi to duinrell, does anyone know the distance from Leiden to duinrell and roughly how much a taxi would cost? we are 3 adults and 2 children. I am pretty lost on this and would appreciate a quick reply so that I know if hiring a car would be a better idea Thanks

3 Answers Jan 19, 2005 at 12:43 PM