change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• johnjoe55's Profile Photo

Travelling from Brussels to Woesten

Brussels Mar 2, 2015 at 2:22 AM

How would you travel from Brussels to Woesten on public transport train, buses ect? What type of tickets would I need get and what price are the tickets? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Hotel and Transport advice for Brussels in June

Brussels Feb 16, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Hello All
      I am traveling to Brussels for three nights in June with my daughter to see the One Direction concert at King Baudouin Stadium.
      We are flying into and out of Charleroi airport.
      The concert is on Saturday 13th June and I am guessing it will finish quite late. Our flight is then the following morning and we will need to be at the airport for approx 5am on the Sunday.
      When we fly into Charleroi it is during the day so I think we will get on a metro to whereever our hotel ends up being.
      Please can you help with hotel recommendations for two females to stay in that is on a reasonable budget. It would need to be easy to get to and from the stadium and airport but also close to some sort of facilities - shops and restaurants. Also I need advice on the best way to get back from the Stadium late at night and to the airport for a very early flight.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

tulip gardens?

Belgium Mar 4, 2015 at 4:44 AM

Are there any tulip gardens in Belgium, like Keukenhof in Hlland?
      Stefan

more
    • Looking for a specific bar

Antwerp Feb 9, 2015 at 6:47 AM

Looking for a bar with live music for aspiring local musicians. The bar was named after the uncle of the bar proprietor/owner: "Bar ...". It was an feminine sounding name.

Hope to learn the name and location!

more
    • nargis1973's Profile Photo

all members

Brussels Feb 22, 2015 at 4:14 AM

We are going to Brussels in March and stopping at Hotel Siru. Any advice on what clothes to take? Cost of transport? Surrounding sightseeing and best places to eat? Finally being able to communicate if you cannot speak the language?

Thank you all in advance

Saria

more
    • Downtown liege

Liège Feb 12, 2015 at 9:40 AM

what is the name of the downtown street that all the bars are on?

more