Dugi Otok

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How is Opatija in October

Opatija Yesterday

Planning to go there around 17-18 oktober. Is the town still busy or will it be half dead. Any bars/night clubs open for example?

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

What to choose as a base....

Otok Krk Oct 3, 2015 at 10:33 AM

To explore this island.

Well, I' ve beento Krk Island twice. I booked my room in Punat on both my visits. This time I' d like to choose a nice place in the north or middle part of the island. It should be a place easily reachable by bus from Rijeka.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Just a couple of questions.

Omisalj Oct 3, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Is the bus stop in Omisalj in the town's center?

Are there buses from the center to the beaches? I have read Omisalj is situated on a hill...

Could you recommend a nice three stars hotel?

Vrbnik question.

Otok Krk Oct 3, 2015 at 3:44 AM

Is Vrbnik an easy place to visit for a person with impaired mobility. I mean; I' d like to take my mother there as a day trip. She has some difficulty about walking. She uses a walking stick.

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Good daytrip from Osijek? And Osijek - Sombor, possible?

Slavonia Sep 16, 2015 at 2:49 PM

Hello everyone
      Can anyone recommend somewhere worth visiting for a day, via public transport, close to Osijek? I've already visited Bilje and Vukovar. I like historical, cultural, old architecture type places
      If anyone had some tips, I would be most grateful!
      Also, is there public transport between Osijek and Sombor in Serbia? As I write this, I'm not sure if this is a good idea as a day-trip since border crossings may be problematic since I heard on the news today that refugees are heading towards Croatian borders near there...
      Thanks in advance everyone!

• AlexandraG4's Profile Photo

Arrival in Dugi Otok

by AlexandraG4 Online Now Aug 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Hi everyone,
      I was wondering... On September 10th me and my boyfriend arrive in Split Airport. We would then like to take the bus to Zadar and from there take the boat to Dugi Otok. We will do a low budget trip so we are to camp (probably in Camp Kargita in the very north of Dugi Otok). But then, since the camping is far away from everything, we would like to rent bikes nearby. Is this possible? Where should we take the boat to to make the possible? We will have a lot of luggage since we're camping so riding from Sali to the camping on a bike is not an option. Can someone help me?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • Tourist train from Bozava to Sakarun

by DJKrebzy67 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 1:10 PM

We will be traveling to Dugi otok in the next week or so and would like to find out the tourist train schedule.

If someone could send us some information would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 4:10 AM