change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• halikowski's Profile Photo

Splitska Ura - clocktower

Split Nov 19, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Can someone give me more historical detail. Was it built after the San Marco clocktower in Venice c. 1490? Who built it? What was the reason or inspiration? Thanks for any help, Stefan

more
    • AnnieR4's Profile Photo

Coastal sailing

Croatia Dec 10, 2014 at 5:54 AM

I have heard there are some coastal cruises from Split and possibly other ports. Can anyone recommend which ones are good for an older couple? Looking for something safe and reliable, with a reputable company. Would love to hear from anyone who has been on one of these tours. Thanks!

more
    • AlexandraG4's Profile Photo

Arrival in Dugi Otok

by AlexandraG4 Online Now Aug 22, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Hi everyone,
      I was wondering... On September 10th me and my boyfriend arrive in Split Airport. We would then like to take the bus to Zadar and from there take the boat to Dugi Otok. We will do a low budget trip so we are to camp (probably in Camp Kargita in the very north of Dugi Otok). But then, since the camping is far away from everything, we would like to rent bikes nearby. Is this possible? Where should we take the boat to to make the possible? We will have a lot of luggage since we're camping so riding from Sali to the camping on a bike is not an option. Can someone help me?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • Tourist train from Bozava to Sakarun

by DJKrebzy67 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hello,

We will be traveling to Dugi otok in the next week or so and would like to find out the tourist train schedule.

If someone could send us some information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
      Doug

2 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 4:10 AM