Düsseldorf

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dusseldorf from paris

by Drghazi Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I will be in paris for 4 nights ,plannig to visit dussedorf for 1 day by train ,is it possible & back at night to paris ,is there direct train to cdg airport ,thank u

more
    • Dusseldorf from paris

by Drghazi Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I will be in paris for 4 nights ,plannig to visit dussedorf for 1 day by train ,is it possible & back at night to paris ,is there direct train to cdg airport ,thank u

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM
    • Transportation

by ArielSantosArceo Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Whats the cheapest form of transpo from Dusseldorf To rome,Italy the to Paris,France then to Berlin,Germany.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 6:26 PM
    • need a good bar

by Hayley11 Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I am travelling to dusseldorf next week and have been tasked with finding a bar that would be appropriate for around 20-30 business associates to meet and drink. it should be a good atmosphere and be able to hold these people standing not sitting at tables. can you help?

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Hotels near or close to Dusseldorf airport

by LarryN3 Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Will be arriving at Dusseldorf airport, no car. Will stay 2 nights and in need of transportation to and from hotel. Any ideas or recomendations would be appreciated. Flying home after the two nights in Dusseldorf. My flight out in 9am
      will need two hours (international flight)
      thanks in advance for help.

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • Publick trensportation

by RayKreps Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 11:27 AM

How do I get a map of the Dusseldorf transportation lines.

10 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM
    • New Year Eve

by xavierborras Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Will be spending New Year Eve Düsseldorf with my girlfriend on our way to Russia.
      Any recommendation where we can book a restaurant /bar to spend the night while waiting for the flight?

5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    • ruanwdj's Profile Photo

Spending money for 2 weeks?

by ruanwdj Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Hi, me and my two kiddies, 10 years and 6 years, are going to Germany for 2 weeks this coming December. We have accommodation so we don't have to spend any money for that. What I am unsure of is how much money will me and my 2 little ones need to survive for 2 weeks in the most economical way?

M. from South Africa

4 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Air Berlin for International Flights Between US and Germany

by TooTallFinn24 Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Was somewhat surprised to see how cheap air fares are on Air Berlin from California to Dusseldorf As a One Alliance Member I can fly cashing in my AA miles to Salzburg for less than $100 for two people. Any thoughts on using this airline for international flights? Thanks for the help.

5 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM
    • gromgull's Profile Photo

Bag lost at Düsseldorf Airport

by gromgull Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM

On Friday 15/9 my mother had a bag stolen at Düsseldorf airport - in it where some personal items she would really like to get back!

If anyone found some small dolls or photos, please get in touch!

For a photo, see: http://gromgull.net/missingitems/

Thanks!

- Gunnar

• where to buy cuckoo clocks in Dusseldorf

by SSGAC Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM

We will be in Dusseldorf for a few days in November. Can anyone tell me where we might buy a cuckoo clock? Unfortunately Dusseldorf will be our only stop on this trip. Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    • Fine China

by Pisamai Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Does any one know where to buy "Fine China" in Dusseldorf?

9 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    • Need hotel recommendation close to train station (Thayles) in Dusseldorf

by Dormalkl Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Can someone recommend a hotel near the Dusseldorf train (Thayles) station
      Many thanks!

5 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    • one day only

by charnis Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM

What kind of celebration (and exactly where ) is on October 7, 2013 in Dusseldorf?

5 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    • day travel pass

by chaudhry6 Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM

where can i get a public trans port pass for a day

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    • Alternate Lifestyles

by Davidtate Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

What are the laws concerning gay lifestyle ?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    • I need rented accomodation

by cherrymahajan Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Hello

I am coming to dusseldorf next month from India with my wife and kid.I need 2 room apartment for rent..I need to book my accomodation before coming ..Is it possible?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    • INEXPENSIVE LODGING

by Aartee Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hi everybody,
      I am planning to reach Dusseldorf in the next few weeks and would like to know which websites/agencies provide flats/appartments at a reasonable price (below EUR500 for rent all inclusive).
      Also, given that I am coming with my hubby and baby, will I have to pay an additional amount if the flat/appartment is for 1 person?
      Many Thanks for your help.

8 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    • planetarium

by tania.9288 Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Hello,
      Is there anywhere an active planetarium in Dusseldorf?

Tania (tania.9288@gmail.com)

2 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • ant1606's Profile Photo

Accommodation + Train

by ant1606 Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM

By mid October I will visit the "K" exhibition in Duesseldorf with a couple of colleagues. At this time all rooms in the vicinity - except for 400+ Euro options - are sold out.
      I'm thinking to stay farther away to find better reasonable prices. Could you suggest locations from where I could conveniently reach the Messe Duesseldorf complex by train in, say, 30-45 minutes? I try to avoid driving.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

10 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    • Airport Weeze to Dusseldorf City Centre

by danmillwall Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Hello

Can someone please tell me the best way for me to get from the Airport to the City Centre

Is there just one bus from the Terminal that I could jump on? If so can where can I purchase the ticket, or Is there a Train from the Airport to City Centre? If so is the train station at the airport or do I need to get a shuttle to it?

Many Thanks

5 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    • Hello!

by Aartee Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I intend to move to Dusseldorf in September with my husband and 1 year old kid. I would like to know where I can find cheap shops for supplies (food, Baby stuffs and clothing) given that this city is expensive. Many thanks for your advice and time!

13 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • TatevikE's Profile Photo

What about prices in august?

by TatevikE Online Now May 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I would like to know how much approximately it will spend 1 month holidays in Dusseldorf in august. No need of information about accommodation costs, only about hangouts, leisure activities, shopping and of course meals.

Thanks in advance:)

10 Answers May 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    • Bed and Breakfast

by pacer45 Online Now Apr 18, 2013 at 4:02 AM

What are some really great bed and breakfast accommodation located centrally in the city

3 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    • Hotels

by pacer45 Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Is the Intercontinental hotel conveniently located in the city and what other hotels can you recommend that might not be expensive .

2 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

Where to stay for Gelsenkirchen Stadium?

by baron1970 Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hi..
      We are coming for Schalke Galatasaray game. I was told Dusseldorf is the most convenient city for lodging when you want to see a Schalke game. What is the best way for transportation from Dusseldorf to Gelsenkirchen Stadium? Is there a better option for us to choose our hotel? We will be spending 2 days wherever we stay, so please tell me the best city (if not the hotel) in terms of offering fun and convenience in terms of getting to the stadium. Thanks...

4 Answers Mar 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • mtwohig's Profile Photo

Train from Dusseldorf Airport

by mtwohig Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM

We will be arriving at the Dusseldorf Airport (Friday, April 26,2013 at 7:00). How much time should I allow, to get from the plane, pick up baggage, through customs and taking the Sky Train to the Dusseldorf Flughafen? Is two hours enough time? I

9 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Jogging loop in the centre

by 68maciek Online Now Oct 11, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Hallo,

I will stay at Innside Dusseldorf Derendorf Hotel. Please recommend me where to find a loop for litlle jogging from my hotel. I like green areas but also it can be also a form of the centre sightseeing (or both can be combined as well).

Thanks in advance,

68maciek

17 Answers Nov 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    • German Simm Card

by asavet63 Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Can I purchase a Simm Card at the Duesseldorf airport?

Thanks
      Venton

2 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    • JamieO's Profile Photo

DUS Airport

by JamieO Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Hello, all. I will be making a transfer flight from the USA to Greece at DUS tomorrow (well, Thursday morning). I was wondering about the security procedures when going from one terminal to another. I am flying to DUS on Lufthansa, however, my flight to Greece is operated by Aegean. I assume I'll have to go through passport control, but are there additional security procedures? The airport web site mentions "several" possible security checks.

thanks

2 Answers Aug 14, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    • Airport to Breidenbacher Hof

by flyer1955 Online Now Jun 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I'll be flying into Dusseldorf on a Sunday staying at the Breidenbacher Hof. I gather it is very easy to take the train in from the airport. I know I have a number of option to the main train station. Once I get there am I best off taking a cab the rest of the way or is the U-Bahn a fairly easy connection? A tram would be ideal.

Finally, is there a travel card that I can get at the airport that will see me through 4 days of public transport? I don't want the extras of the Visitors Card--just transport.

Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM