Anyone would know how much for cab to Durnstein and which company offer the best price?
Is Sunday a good day to visit durnstein in month of may.
Will restraunts cafes and wine tasting taverns be open?
We would like to stop off at Durnstein on our day trip through the Wachau valley. We intend to buy a combi ticket from Vienna and get off the boat at Durnstein instead Krems. We should arrive in Durnstein at about 15.10.
1) how long is the walk into town from where we will dock and what would be the best use of our time there as we will only have about an hour or so.
2) from Durnstein we will have to get to Krems for our journey back to Vienna, should we take a bus or is there a train to take us to Krems, we plan to catch the 18.02 train back to Vienna and would like a little time also in Krems if possible.
Christine Cheeseman (England)
I am a single female coming to europe for the first time this march on a riverboat cruise. I will be in durnstein on march 6 and was wondering if there is any way to book a private tour with a local?. thank you, Pat
I will arrive Vienna airport at 5:10pm and rent a apartment in Durnstein. Would like to know
wWhat is the fast way from vienna to Durnstein and what is the cost?
Learning Dürnstein being a beautiful town, I'm planning a day-trip there from Vienna and wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing your precious experiences and insight to help me make some wonderful memories about this trip!
(1) Is it feasible to make a day-trip from Vienna to Dürnstein or would it be too much a rush?
(2) Does anyone know if it's possible to take the train there then cruise back OR the other way around?
(3) I read about the railroad route from Vienna to Krems but there are multiple stops for Krems, which one(s) should I take?
(4) If anyone would like to recommend me other route(s) to explore the Wachau valley, I'd be just as grateful as well!
Many many thanks to all! ^_^