Dublin Travel Answers

change location

what do i need?

by InuGirl990 Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Hi. I'm 16 and i'm going to Ireland with the drama club and i was just wondering what stuff should i pack and what things i need to know? i've already gotten my tickets, my itinery(sp?),my passport and hotel reservations. I'm going in April and i'm staying for a week. i've never been out of the country. could you give me some advice? thanks. ttyl. bye.
~Rina~

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: what do i need?

by Mairead61 Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 12:39 PM

The weather in Ireland will still be quite mixed in April, so I'd suggest you pack jeans, sweatshirts, waterproof jackets, etc. Take clothes that you can layer, so you are geared for different types of weather.
    If you are going to be in the country, taking comfortable shoes/boots for walking.
    enjoy your trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Roadquill's Profile Photo

RE: RE: what do i need?

by Roadquill Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 4:07 PM

Rina, Dont forget gloves, rainboots of some kind and a rain repellant outer jacket. You can bring your own umbrella, but you will probably want to get one there. and as mentioned above, prepare to layer up. Have a great time. Karl

• cbub's Profile Photo

RE: what do i need?

by cbub Online Now Jan 23, 2006 at 1:30 PM

a coat a very big warm coat and gloves maybe even a scarf have been living here all my life and weather is always rainy, enjoy

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines