Dublin Travel Answers

change location

Dublin in March - Ireland verses Scotland Ruby game

by candicra Online Now Jan 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Hi,I visited Ireland in March 2011, I am returning to Ireland in March 2012. For two months now I have been trying to purchase Rugby tickets for the Ireland vs Scotland game on March 10 at Aviva Stadium, but I am confused by the distribution of the tickets to the provinces and clubs. Currently I have found a couple websites selling the tickets, but prices vary greatly from site to site and I am unsure if they are even legitimate. I also Googled Rugby tickets per province, I got results but with no valid links to purchase. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Any assistance will be appreciated, thank you.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • tony2phones's Profile Photo

Re: Dublin in March - Ireland verses Scotland Ruby game

by tony2phones Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 4:32 AM

I am led to believe that no tickets will be sold except through the clubs with any remaining tickets to be sold by the Irish rugby supporters club. This might be a members first allocation.

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/24124.php

It might be an idea to contact the clubs by email or the email address at the bottom of the above link.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Dublin in March - Ireland verses Scotland Ruby game

by ajanstee15 Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hi,

I used ticket booth to get my ticket for that game. The ticket is for east stand upper tier and im assured it is a good site. The price on the ticket was £65 but I paid £137.99 for it; this was the cheapest I found this type of seat for. Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines