Will be in Dublin for 2 days 1 night visit to a client next week. I don't know yet the exact date, where exactly is the office and the hotel's locations. But seeing their website the head office is in Cherrywood Science/Tech Park - Cabinteely.
It would be a bit short and most probably I have only free time in the evening/night. Moreover, I found it would be cold and rainy days (?), so I'll skip the open bus tour.
As a collector, first priority would be to buy some shirts/souvenirs in Hard Rock Cafe. The rests would be on your kind recommendations.
- What is the distance, methods, and cost of transportation from Cherrywood to city center? Is the taxi fare expensive?
- Any recommendation on "must see/do" within this short evening?
- Would like to taste some of authentic Irish beer/guinness, coffee, and meal. Any recommendation?
- Would like to buy some popular/authentic souvenirs. Any recommendation and reference?
- I like photography and would like to take some pictures of popular places nearby and local life. Dublin castle? The Spire? Nightlife in Temple Bar? etc
- I like some Irish music (U2, The Corrs, Enya, Cranberries). Any reference on memorabilia, souvenirs, memorials, etc?