Dublin Travel Answers

change location
AustinK4's Profile Photo

Park Playa Bara, Calalonia

by AustinK4 Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Hi. We (2 Adults & 3 Kids) were hoping to spend 2 weeks in June in this Camping Resort.
Can anyone tell me if their entertainment programme runs in June? On their website it says high season, which opens on 20th June. We'll be gone by then.
Also, we hope to visit Port Adventura & Barcelona, while there. Is public transport an option?
Austin, from Dublin, Ireland

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Park Playa Bara, Calalonia

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM

You've posted this in the Dublin, Ireland Forum so you may not get a lot of answers. You may want to repost it in Spain or in the town nearest the campground. There are also lots of reviews of it on our partner site, Trip Advisor, that you could check. http://www.tripadvisor.com

Ah, I see. You are from Dublin. That makes sense. At any rate, you'll get more answers if you post in the Tarragona, Spain Forum . . . or just check Trip Advisor for reviews. I checked the campground web site and it didn't give much information in English. I didn't check the other languages but it looked like many of the information sections were simple duplicates so not much help.

Enjoy your trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines