Dubbo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dubbo zoo inq

by jlbeare Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 2:20 AM

how much is entry to the zoo and does this change at holiday times.

3 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    • dubbo obsevitory

by nattyt Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 3:48 AM

I was just looking at wat u had to say about the observitory in dubbo, my family will be travelling there soo and we were just wondering what the prices were for adults and children
      thankyou
      nattyt

1 Answer Apr 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

Are there any woman in Australia interested in a trip to Sweden?

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 12:59 PM

Would you like to travel to Sweden and Stockholm/w3omen only! I'm a normal guy living in Stockholm. I can supply you with a place to sleep if you would like. It won't cost you more than a happy face and 20 Au dollars a night. Get in touch with me if you want to know more about me. Cheers!! I'm a generous guy and I would respect your privacy. Take it easy! Peter

• LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

Any australian woman nearby?

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 10, 2003 at 12:04 PM

I'm a lover and I love to travel all around the globe. I would like to visit Papua New guinea some time in the future. I wonder if it's possible for me to find a goodlooking travelpartner from Australia. I prefer women!! I like diving,fishingsocial drinking,soccer,animals,barbeques,having fun,adventoures + a lot more This was my question even if it looks like an ad for romance. I'm only looking for a female travelpartner. OK where are u?? Cheers from peter.