Dubai Travel Answers

change location
37SingleMaleInDubai1's Profile Photo

VT meeting in Irish Village, Dubai on 11.Dec.2008

by 37SingleMaleInDubai1 Online Now Dec 7, 2008 at 5:21 AM

VT meeting in Irish Village, Dubai on 11.Dec.2008

Well hello there all the VT members, either residents or visitors to Dubai. I think now with the beautiful climate there is a time to have a meeting. I am planning to be in the Irish Village on Thursday 11th December 2008. What I have in mind is late dinner which I suppose the meeting can start at 9:00 P.M. onwards!! The meeting is almost before starting the celebrations of New Year and Christmas so for those who may be busy for that occasions would be a good chance to take part (and probably it could be the last meeting of VT before 2009!!). Irish Village is one of the best meeting places in my opinion and they have a wide range of food and beverages on their Menu.
If you are interested to attend please sign up so we can arrange a table in advance. The meeting is planned for the purpose of having some friendly chat, lots of laugh, taking a delicious food and probably shooting some photos to be our memory for the coming years and possibly forever :-). To make it easier for everybody, please check their official web site which a location map and contact details of the club is available on the site. Their URL is as following:

http://www.irishvillage.ae/

The Location map URL:

irishvillage.ae/contact_us/m...

The Aviation Club is situated on the north side of Al Garhoud Bridge adjacent to the Emirates Airlines Training Centre. Tel: 04 / 2824750/2
Ample car parking is available.

You all take care and hopefully will see you all in the meeting :-)

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****
After coming to Irish Village I will get indoor of the Irish Village as they have aircondition(Now its not hot anyway!! :-). I try to find a table so will sit there until all the signed up members get in and then maybe we can bring and join two tables together so it can accommodate more individuals. Preferebly on the smokers side of the indoor section!! :-) So when arriving at or about 9:00 to 09:30 P.M. just get inside the Pub and look for members table.

Those interested sign up so there would be a clear idea of how things should be arranged in advance.
Good luck and see ya there if you decide to show up for the meeting :-)

To sign up for the meeting use the following URL:

meetings.virtualtourist.com/...

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dubai Travel Answer Locations