Dubai Travel Answers

change location
JessicaD12's Profile Photo

Rebelfone reviews

by JessicaD12 Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 3:31 AM

I havent used Rebelfone Rental phone services before. Please tell me if anybody has used it. Would like to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Rebelfone reviews

by effiel Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 3:40 AM

On my trip to Germany, I chose for Phone rental services of Rebelfone. Using this service turn out to be very useful as it helps you to cut down on unnecessary roaming charges. While deciding for Rebelfone services, I checked with many other providers in the market and finally decided to go with Rebelfone.

Before selecting it, I did my research and checked with online Rebelfone reviews & ratings and was ensure that I am going to take right plan. I have had very good experience using Rebelfone services and would like to recommend it to all people reading here. Phone rental services are of great utility to international travelers. It’s simple & convenient to use and saves a lot of money on international roaming and reduces communication expenses.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cyrillminoge's Profile Photo

Re: Rebelfone reviews

by cyrillminoge Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Forget the rental thing just buy a cheap mobile phone from mobile store, Carphone, Warehouse or some other phone shop/supermarket. There are a few of them. As per my experience, have never come across any international sim card which offers good value calls. Any dubai network will give you a sim card for free or virtually for free. If you want to take cell phone from states only, then try with phone rental services instead of sim card.

You are very unlikely to get a rebelfone review on this board. Most of people here will advice you alternate options than sharing its reviews. I can see any advantage in hiring something you could buy for almost nothing.

• MichaelH46's Profile Photo

Re: Rebelfone reviews

by MichaelH46 Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM

In dubai m sure you ll easily find a local sim card. thats a better option than taking an international sim card from states. Taking international sim card is good only when you travel many countries in a single trip. and its quiet easy to get a local sim card there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Dubai