Dubai Travel Answers

change location

Stupid Fly Dubai Phone number error

by oznztofro Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Hi people/.

I am trying to mbook flys on fly dubai/register for the sight

I keep putting in my mobile/house phone on the website and the stupid thing comes up saying Please enter the area dialling code Please enter a phone number.

And this is really frustrating me becuase 1 this is the online airline that i know that has so much jargon to get flights and number 2 i need this return flight so i can get a visa from the consulate

Can anyone tell me how i can bypase these stupid phone number. I have tried typping various numbers and they wont let me through not even my real mobile number would work.

Ill give thumbs up to all that can help me

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: Stupid Fly Dubai Phone number error

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Is this a question about: http://www.flydubai.com

Their phonnumber is: +97142311000

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

by goodfish Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Hi - just guessing here but I wonder if they're needing the country code for Australia as well as your area code and mobile number?

This may help:

howtodialinternationally.com...

No, YOU are not trying to call Australia from abroad but I'm guessing the numbers you enter are for the airline to try and contact YOU in Australia.

Give it a try, anyway?

1 member found this helpful

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 7:45 AM

You probably are already doing this, but do not put any spaces or punctuation marks in the number. Good luck.

• Dan30's Profile Photo

by Dan30 Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Remember International code from Europe and Asia Africa is 00 971 4) the number

From North and South America number will 011 971 4 then number. You will be fine i can see VT members give outstanding advice,

• saleemg's Profile Photo

by saleemg Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I had a similar issue on another site whilst I was trying to update the form using my Ipad (Safari browser). After almost chewing my nails off in frustration, I tried to fill up the same form using a conventional laptop (Explorer browser), and presto..it worked. Perhaps you may have a similar issue.

• saleemg's Profile Photo

by saleemg Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I had a similar issue on another site whilst I was trying to update the form using my Ipad (Safari browser). After almost chewing my nails off in frustration, I tried to fill up the same form using a conventional laptop (Explorer browser), and presto..it worked. Perhaps you may have a similar issue.

• Re: Stupid Fly Dubai Phone number error

by JeswinL Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Choose your international code from the country drop down and then enter the first 2 digits of your number as the area code number ( in case you do not have one) and enter the rest of the numbers into the last field.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Dubai