change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• advice on a 10 day trip from calgary to vancouver and back

Calgary Jan 18, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hello VT friends,
      My family and I will be travelling to Calgary from Toronto June 3-14. We are a group of 6 age ranging from 10 months baby to 65 years. We also want to visit British Columbia- Victoria Island, Whistler. I need help planning my itinerary. Some of the places I would like to visit are : Banff, Jasper, Icefield parkway, Skywalk glacier, Kamloops, Kelowna etc My questions is:

Can you please recommend a high level 10 day itineray that we can follow. We are flying back from Calgary so definitely need to come back.

i was thinking of heading of the following driving plan:
      calgary => banff => kelowna => vacouver => vacouver island
      return
      vacouver => whstler => kamloops => jasper => edmonton => calgary

does that sound feasible?
      please let me know.
      thanks

more
    • Elbow Valley : Activities and its near by place to visit ?

by srahma Online Now Aug 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM

What all activities we can do in Elbow valley ?

• Little Drumheller church

by continuoushappiness Online Now Nov 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Can you still have marriage ceremonies there? who do u contact

1 Answer Nov 6, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    • Campsites in Drumheller with a water view

by kelbra Online Now May 21, 2008 at 9:54 AM

Hello all...
      we are planning on heading to Drumheller for about 6 days at the end of june and we are wondering what are some of the best campground in the area where we could go with an RV...

1 Answer May 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM
    • drumheller, alberta accommodations

by ltt Online Now Apr 9, 2008 at 8:08 AM

hi all. i've been doing some research and am getting a real vast review of the accommodations in drumheller. i will be taking my elderly parents there the end of may over a weekend. the super 8 is sounding the most appealing but i am rather surprised at the cost - for us to get two separate rooms or one of their suites, it's getting up to around300/night. i'd prefer to keep the cost a little lower then that. just need a clean, QUIET place, small fridge, coffee maker, tv's and preferably close to restaurants - they don't walk too well so in case i want to stay at the motel and they want to walk for a bite to eat, something within a few blocks would be nice. anybody have any recent experience - good, bad or other. thanks.

• getting around drumheller

by ashley2007 Online Now Sep 16, 2007 at 3:06 AM

hi,
      ill be in calgary next week, and i really want to see drumheller. Any info i can find on the place seems to assume people are driving..unfortunately i cant drive, im just wondering is there any transport or way of getting around if u dont drive? I just cant seem to find anything on the net at all regarding transport.

thanks
      ash

5 Answers Sep 17, 2007 at 2:56 PM
    • Any B&B's near Drumheller?

by cheriec Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 2:50 PM

Can you recommend a good B&B in or near Drumheller, Alberta, Canada? Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 22, 2004 at 4:41 PM