Travel Answers
Drumheller

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A short trip to Vancouver/Banff/Jasper. Suggestions ???

Jasper National Park Jun 27, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Hi.....

I will be flying in Vancouver in July end and want to visit Banff and Jasper too. I am trying to figure out best possible use of my short time. Please check, if this looks ok.

Wednesday - Reaching Vancouver in evening and overnight stay.
      Thursday - Pick rental car. Full day at Vancouver. Overnight stay. (Still needs to check places to see)
      Friday - Leave Vancouver in morning towards Jasper. Overnigh stay at Jasper. (Which route should I take ? Toll road should save some time ? Or I should go via Revelstoke, Golden, Lake Louise ? This will give me some backtrack to and from Jasper) (OR, if it way long distance, where should I break my this long day ?)
      Satuday - Full day at Jasper NP, Icefield parkway. Overnight stay at Jasper.
      Sunday - Jasper to Banff NP. Around area and overnight at Banff NP.
      Monday - Half day at Banff and leave for 8 PM flight from Calgary.
      Really need help to make my itenerary

more
    • clothing essential s for Calgary and Banff in early september

Calgary Jun 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM

I'm going to Canada September 9th. Never been before and I'm really not sure what to pack. I'm so used to British weather . rain!!! Can anyone help
      Helen xx

more
    • 8 Day Itinerary September 1-8

Banff Jun 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hello,

My wife and I are arriving in Calgary from California on August 31. We will drive to Banff and I'm looking for advice on how to go about visiting Banff and Jasper National Parks. Should we locate in Lake Louise area and stay put, driving to Banff area and Jasper area for day trips? Or should we move our lodging around, staying some in Banff, some in Lake Louise and some near Jasper.
      Any advice from those in the know would be appreciated.
      Thanks!

Ken

more
    • Little Drumheller church

by continuoushappiness Online Now Nov 2, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Can you still have marriage ceremonies there? who do u contact

1 Answer Nov 6, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    • Campsites in Drumheller with a water view

by kelbra Online Now May 21, 2008 at 9:54 AM

Hello all...
      we are planning on heading to Drumheller for about 6 days at the end of june and we are wondering what are some of the best campground in the area where we could go with an RV...

1 Answer May 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM
    • drumheller, alberta accommodations

by ltt Online Now Apr 9, 2008 at 8:08 AM

hi all. i've been doing some research and am getting a real vast review of the accommodations in drumheller. i will be taking my elderly parents there the end of may over a weekend. the super 8 is sounding the most appealing but i am rather surprised at the cost - for us to get two separate rooms or one of their suites, it's getting up to around300/night. i'd prefer to keep the cost a little lower then that. just need a clean, QUIET place, small fridge, coffee maker, tv's and preferably close to restaurants - they don't walk too well so in case i want to stay at the motel and they want to walk for a bite to eat, something within a few blocks would be nice. anybody have any recent experience - good, bad or other. thanks.

• getting around drumheller

by ashley2007 Online Now Sep 16, 2007 at 3:06 AM

hi,
      ill be in calgary next week, and i really want to see drumheller. Any info i can find on the place seems to assume people are driving..unfortunately i cant drive, im just wondering is there any transport or way of getting around if u dont drive? I just cant seem to find anything on the net at all regarding transport.

thanks
      ash

5 Answers Sep 17, 2007 at 2:56 PM
    • Any B&B's near Drumheller?

by cheriec Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 2:50 PM

Can you recommend a good B&B in or near Drumheller, Alberta, Canada? Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 22, 2004 at 4:41 PM