change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RockyDaniels's Profile Photo

Car Rentals

Svolvær Mar 23, 2015 at 2:20 PM

What are the closest car rental offices to the cruise ship dock?

more
    • eversure's Profile Photo

Motorcycle rental in Stavanger or nearby

Stavanger Mar 10, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Hello. Our family will be in Stavanger for 3 days this May and my husband who is an avid biker has heard of the famous Lysebotn -Sirdal pass with great roads. We have tried to google motorcycle tours or rentals for this route but have so far found none. Is there any biker here or anyone who can direct us to a rental company for this purpose? Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Jennifer

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

SIM cards

Norway 4 hours ago

I will be travelling through Norway (ten days) also copenhagen,sweden,helsinki but should I get a SIM card for my mobile phone or does most places (restaurants ,bars and tourist attractions have wifi?

more
    • OSLO airport

Oslo Mar 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM

We are arriving at 9 pm after traveling through western europe. We will have already spent 2 weeks in Norway and will be flying home the next day at 1 pm. Should we just stay at the airport or is it worthwhile (and safe) to stay in town?

more
    • One day in svolvaer

Lofoten Mar 2, 2015 at 5:07 PM

Hi. I have a full day in slovaer and my accomodation is in slovaer too. Wondering what I can do as early as day break and besides visiting reine, any other recommendations pls?
      Thanks.

more
    • Motorhome Hire

Norway Mar 27, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent Motorhomes. Thinking of taking the family on a driving holiday to Norway this summer.

more
    • tan015's Profile Photo

Public transport

Hordaland Mar 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi, I am planning to go from Bergen to the following places, spread over about 5 days:

Kjeasen Farm, Voringsfossen, Nature Center, Eidfjord, Ulvik - Utne ferry, Aurland and the snow road, Norway in a nutshell (Voss, Myrdal, Flam, Gudvangen), and back to Bergen.

Would this be possible using public transport? Especially the Kjeasen Farm, Voringsfossen, the nature center, and the Snowroad off Aurland? Or should I rent a car from Bergen?

Thanks,
      Tansen.

more
    • tan015's Profile Photo

Ulvik - Utne ferry

Ulvik Mar 15, 2015 at 3:19 AM

HI, hope someone can help me.
      Is there a daily ferry one can take between Ulvik and Utne?

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Russia and Scandinavia

Norway Mar 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM

Friends
      We are planning our vacation to Russia & Scandinavia, starting around 25th May. We are group of 9 people with 1 Senior Citizen, 6 Adults & 2 Children (aged 10 & 12).

1N cruise to Stockholm from Helsinki,
      1N Stockholm,

To Oslo by train/bus/ flight.
      2N Oslo,
      (Day 12 : Oslo – Geilo - Myrdal - Flam - Gudvangen, Bergen – Norway in a Nutshell. Oslo to Geilo. Board train to Mrydal - base station for Flam train. Mrydal board train to reach Flam. Board the ferry to Sogne Fjords. At Gudvangen, coach to Bergen.)

Is this workable? What else / alternate could you suggest?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Is it possible to travel from Flam to Bergen by boat at the beginning of April?

Flåm Mar 19, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hoping to catch a fjord cruise from Flam to Bergen early afternoon on April 6 (on the way back from Finse, via Flam Railway). Do these boats only run starting in May, or is it possible to find one operating off season?

Thank you!

more
    • traveling norway , finland, denmark , sweden on 13 th -30 th april 2015

Norway Mar 2, 2015 at 2:52 AM

i am from sri lanka and hope to travel Norway , Sweden ,Finland, Denmark on April holidays ( 13 th -30 th April 2015 ) . like to have friends who like to party and like to travel. please give information about night life these places

more
    • Murikka77's Profile Photo

How to travel cheapest way

Kirkenes Mar 10, 2015 at 12:27 PM

What is cheapest way travel from Lofoot to Kirkenes small budget ?

more
    • Fizzbee's Profile Photo

Handicap access

by Fizzbee Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM

My question is what type of handicap access is there in Drobak? My husband and I will be visiting in July 2011. I am confind to a wheelchair, will this prohibit visiting your lovely city?

2 Answers May 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM