Drangedal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport to tromso airport for 0600 AM flight

Tromsø Jan 7, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Can anyone let me know if there is any public transport for me to catch very the morning flight from Tromso airport to Honningsvage? If not, will there be any taxi in such time, say 0500 AM?

Thank you for your help.

more
    • Bus from Abisko to Navik and Navik to Tromso in March 2015

Narvik Jan 6, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is any bus depart from Abisko to Navik on Sunday, in the morning of March 2015, from which I can connect the bus from Navik to Tromso on the same day?

I would appreciate it if you could also give me the timetable.

Thank you for your help

Pracha

more
    • puuzzleguy's Profile Photo

Car Rental Reservation Dependability?

Norway Jan 26, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I have a reservation I just booked for two days in late August and two different ports in far northern Norway. They didn't ask for my credit card to take the reservation - a large well known international car rental company. They sent me confirmation emails for each rental day: one in each port. I have noted that on those days car rental reservations are already almost fully booked. My concern is that when I get off the ship, if I'm half an hour late getting to the car rental office, the car I reserved will be gone. There will obviously be high demand. Has anyone had a problem like this? I pointed out my concern to the rental agent on the phone, and he still didn't want my credit card. I remain worried.

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Mid summers Eve

Flåm Jan 8, 2015 at 6:49 PM

I have booked a night in Flam to break up trip to Bergen and I have just realised we will be there on the 23/6 which is midsummers Eve .
      Has anyone experienced this night in Flam before on this special night? And what should we expect besides light all night!
      Have googled it but can find many sites around Norway but not Flam..sounds amazing...

more
    • Gen. Fleichersv. 365 Tennevoll, 935-- how I can get here

Narvik Jan 5, 2015 at 7:41 AM

I want to go to the address 'Gen. Fleichersv. 365 Tennevoll, 935' from Narvik railway station. How can I get there,by bus or by taxi, and how much I need to pay for the transportation? Thank you.

more
    • eating at hotels March/ February

Oslo Jan 18, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Type of clothing to wear in the evening

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Mid summers Eve

Flåm Jan 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I have booked a night in Flam to break up trip to Bergen and I have just realised we will be there on the 23/6 which is midsummers Eve .
      Has anyone experienced this night in Flam before on this special night? And what should we expect besides light all night!
      Have googled it but can find many sites around Norway but not Flam..sounds amazing...

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Early question, June 2015 arriving on Cruise ship, are taxis available & how long to the airport?

Tromsø Dec 30, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I know it is early though, I am arriving on a Cruise ship in mid June 2015, are taxis available at the harbor and about how long of a drive to the airport? I want to meet a chartered plane. From what I could find on the internet, it is a relatively small airport and not far from the city center though, I could not find the cruise ship harbor location to get an idea on distance. Thanks in advance for all comments.

more
    • Help!!! Short notice help needed!!

by Minniehil Online Now Dec 23, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Hi members of the forum

I arrive with my kids in Oslo on the 25th and will take the train to Drangedal. My end destination is Hotel Gautefall and I need to know how to get from Drangedal to Gautefall on Xmas day!!! Can I pre-book a taxi?? Are there buses? I am having difficulties translating the Norwegian websites... Maybe giving you some times will help: Arrive Drangedal 17.45...

The train tickets are quite expensive! Wondering if hiring a car is not a better option :)

Please help. This link (in English) is very helpful for train times and costs: https://www.nsb.no - just click on the British flag...

Thanks

Minnie Hildebrand
      The Netherlands

1 Answer Dec 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM