Drammen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi at tromso airport

Tromsø Dec 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from the airport to Clsrion Collection hotel for four with suitcases. Do u have to book or are they freely available. Thanks

more
    • Hiking Western Norway

Norway Dec 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hey all.
      I'm currently planning a hiking trip to western Norway to happen next spring. Looking for any ideas for good hiking routes or must see fjords/National Parks.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015?? Thank you!

Trofors Dec 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015? Trofors must be a very small village in Nordland though, there is a train station there. I have looked at several hotel sites on line though, found nothing there. I am visiting Hattfjelldal, Nordland then looking at Trofors to catch a southbound 8:56 morning train. Any & all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chuck Ps. having a hotel can make this trip a workable, as traveling on to Geiranger to meet friends one day later.

more
    • Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord 15 hours ago

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

more
    • related to spiral

by smitachatterjee Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Is there any bus connection upto spiral?

1 Answer Jul 30, 2013 at 3:02 AM
    • Looking for 1BR apartment + kitchen for 2 months stay

by acetheodore Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Hi! I am planning to stay in Drammen, Norway for 1 - 2 months in October 2013 and looking for an apartment / flats for 2 person (1br) that has a kitchen. I am not looking for anything fancy but simple and comfortable.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    • Yowsa's Profile Photo

Self catering accommodation?

by Yowsa Online Now Apr 23, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Hi there,
      My husband, myself and our two young children (3 years and 8 months) plan to visit Drammen in June to see friends. Can anyone recommend self-catering accommodation? Ideally a two room place, with a travel cot.

Thanks in advance, Helena

8 Answers May 12, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    • Safe to wait in Drammen Bamgelokka?

by Kerstinche Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Hello everyone,

I´m planning to go to Geilo in Norway on Friday, leaving from Oslo Torp (with Raynair). Therefore I need to take a bus either from Drammen or from Oslo. Since Oslo might be a little tight (five minutes between ariival with torpexpressen and departure of the bus to Geilo) I was thinking to change busses in Drammen. Unfortunetly I have to wait in Drammen form 5.45p.m. to 7.15pm and since I´m a girl I´m kind of scared. Is there a restaurant somewhere close by or are my worries without reason?

Thanks in advance
      Kerstin

6 Answers Sep 18, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    • How much is admission to spiral tunnel ?

by Jaondruska Online Now Jul 11, 2008 at 2:21 PM

How much is admission to spiral tunnel when I drive by car ? Is the entrance signed by road tables or only people froma Dramen know where to start ? :-) Thank you for the answer.

2 Answers Jul 13, 2008 at 2:57 AM
    • UEFA Cup Final

by Kerso1 Online Now May 14, 2008 at 5:22 AM

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any bars in Drammen (or even Oslo) that will be showing the Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg game tonight?

Thanks

• How to get from Drammen Train Station to Bangeløkka Drammen for Torp Bus

by Sherrys Online Now Dec 30, 2007 at 1:35 PM

Hi Folks,

I plan to arrive in Drammen Train station from Finse at 16:55 on Sunday. I hope to catch the TorpExpressen Bus from Oslo on its way to Torp in time for the Ryanair 20:25 flight.

Does anyone know if I can walk to Bangeløkka or can I easliy get a bus or taxi from Drammen train station at this time on Sunday? I reckon the most time I would have is 30-45 minutes. Also if a taxi is required what should I expect to pay?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stephen

1 Answer Jan 2, 2008 at 4:19 AM
    • Where does the TorpExpressen stop in Drammen?

by Kerso1 Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 3:36 AM

Hi everyone
      My husband lives across in Tranby and when I go to visit him, I usually get on the Torp Expressen and get off at Drammen at the Shell Garage on Kjellstad. Going home, I get on at the Statoil Garage on Kjellstad.

However, I have noticed that the Torp Expressen bus stop has changed for this service.. Seems to be at a place called Bangelokka (sorry about the spelling - my keyboard cannot type the letter properly)

Can anyone tell me where this stop is, so that I can get my husband to pick me up at the right place.. He doesn't know where it is and when I do an internet search, it brings nothing up (probably because i'm not typing the work correctly).

Many thanks

Kerry

2 Answers Oct 13, 2007 at 5:48 AM
    • Bus service from Torp to Drammen

by Kerso1 Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 4:50 AM

Thanks very much for everyone's help. Particularly Sorhus.. Just so that you know, my fiance has now moved into a flat in Tranby and is liking life in Norway.

I'm going out to visit on 6th April (Good Friday) and returning on Monday 9th April (Easter Monday).

Does anyone know if the buses will be running on these days. I believe that both Friday and Monday are national holidays.

I was planning to get a bus from Torp to Drammen and then my fiance will meet me there. As far as getting back to the airport, I can get a bus or taxi from Tranby to Drammen, but I need to know if I can get a bus from Drammen to Torp airport, to get me home for a 15:20 flight back to Scotland. I'll need to be at the airport for about 1:20pm

Can anyone give me any information??

5 Answers Mar 29, 2007 at 9:10 AM
    • Flats for rent

by Kerso1 Online Now Feb 26, 2007 at 6:24 AM

Hi there

I have already posted a thread on the Oslo page to get information about accommodation in Drammen or nearby. My fellow V.T ers have been very helpful, so thank you.

Moving on from this, I wondered if anyone could give me any information about who to contact to rent a flat in Drammen/Asker/Lier, along with an indication of how much the rent would be on a 1 bedroom flat. My fiance is due to move across to start work in Tranby on 18th March and needs something as soon as possible, not too far from Tranby.

Maybe a 1 bedroom flat or a guest house initially, until he can find something to rent. This would likely be a long term let, for at least 1 year.

I do not know where to start looking and cannot find anything on the internet in English.

Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks

3 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 3:44 PM
    • Just back

by suzyk13 Online Now Nov 21, 2005 at 12:59 PM

Hi all I have just returned from three weeks in Drammen, and wow! I love the place. OK it's possibly not thought as the most beautiful place in Norway but when you walk up through the mist to the top of the hills it equalls anywhere else I have ever seen. The people are amazing, the most helpful friendly kind group I have met. I was quite upset when I had to come home, but in only two weeks I will be back in Norway to start my new life. Thanks to everyone that replied to my first post.
      x

1 Answer Nov 22, 2005 at 12:49 AM
    • feeling a little frightened

by uksuzy Online Now Oct 9, 2005 at 7:37 AM

Hi all, In december I will be moving to Drammen from the UK to be with my English partner who has a job in drammen. I have a four year old daughter and although very excited I am also apprehensive, not knowing what to expect. I would love for anyone in Drammen to get in touch with me and maybe give me a few tips on how to survive.
      Many Thanks
      Su x

5 Answers Oct 15, 2005 at 3:33 AM